Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon (14988 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Will Lagos Airport Soon Die? (2) (3) (4)

Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by film3four: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
First international flight to land in Anambra airport soon – Obiano

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has revealed that in two weeks time, an international flight from the fleet of Ethiopian Airlines will land at the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport to confirm its international status.

Obiano was speaking to journalists in his home in Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area, after conducting them through the airport and the newly constructed International Conference Center in Awka.

He said: “In the next two weeks, a flight from Ethiopian Airlines will land at the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, Umueri. We are working seriously on it.

“This will boost agriculture, as most agricultural produce will be easily exported through the Anambra international cargo and passenger airport.

If you know me, you will accept that I’m a man associated with class, and you can see the class in all the projects I did for Anambra people. The airport you see there is about the best in Sub-Saharan Africa, with some of the best facilities anywhere in the world.

“In terms of safety, it is the best, and has landing facilities that you can hardly find in any airport in Nigeria,” Obiano said.

The governor also used the opportunity to confirm that his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano will be running for a seat in the Senate to represent Anambra North Senatorial Zone.

Obiano was speaking to journalists in his home in Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area, after conducting them through the airport and the newly constructed International Conference Center in Awka.

He said: “In the next two weeks, a flight from Ethiopian Airlines will land at the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, Umueri. We are working seriously on it.

“This will boost agriculture, as most agricultural produce will be easily exported through the Anambra international cargo and passenger airport.

“If you know me, you will accept that I’m a man associated with class, and you can see the class in all the projects I did for Anambra people. The airport you see there is about the best in Sub-Saharan Africa, with some of the best facilities anywhere in the world.

“In terms of safety, it is the best, and has landing facilities that you can hardly find in any airport in Nigeria,” Obiano said.

The governor also used the opportunity to confirm that his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano will be running for a seat in the Senate to represent Anambra North Senatorial Zone.

There had been rumours that as the Governor ends his administration on 17th March, his wife may be running for Senate, but there has been no confirmation about this.

He said: “I’m going to rest after my tenure in Anambra State. I do not need to be told that I did well for the Anambra people, because I know I did well too. Sometimes, I’m impolite about this, because I know that I spent many sleepless nights to ensure that I did the many projects I did for Anambra people

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/19/first-international-flight-to-land-in-anambra-airport-soon-obiano/

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by film3four: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video of the airport

Anambra international airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKuAean0OUw

Awka international convention centre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CvKqnhZMQ

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by LeoDeKing: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2022
So no international flight has ever landed in Anambra all these while? What then has been the paparazzi all along?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by IgweOfNnewi: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Security operatives should do a thorough job but there must be unprecedented surge

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by SultanOfPuna: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So no international flight has ever landed in Anambra all these while? What then has been the paparazzi all along?
Focus on your Skull mining business

143 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by ATEAMS: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Lemmy123(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Things we love to see

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Military0001: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Awesome development, gradually Anambra State is moving towards lofty heights.
However, we hope NIGERIA develops holistically and also birth economic and secured entity for all… before everybody japa finish

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by sanity12(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Great

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by bigdammyj: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by wisdom042(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Nice development

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by RisenJoe(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Light of the nation.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Beautiful.

I remember when this project started, some people that the only Igbo they can speak are the ones they copied from the internet, were advising Anambra people that the airport was a white elephant project. When it seems as if it is really materializing they changed advise to why Anambra doesn't need airport not to talk of international airport as an infrastructural development.

I don't know why development in some certain region in Nigeria is like a pepper to some people's bumbum.

Forward ever, backwards never.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by LeoDeKing: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You mean cannibalism?

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by tito44: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

U dey mind the fool?

23 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
film3four:
First international flight to land in Anambra airport soon – Obiano

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/19/first-international-flight-to-land-in-anambra-airport-soon-obiano/

May it land.

One Hail Mary for Obiano's last days. I wish him well in all his future endeavours.

Obiano rose Anambra State IGR from N7bn to about N29bn currently (N28.9bn in 2020). One of his key achievements.

One of his best, was campaigning for Soludo. I wish Anambra and other South-Eastern states, and all lovers of good things, greater heights.

27 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by slimmax: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
I like this igbo people, na cameroon �� airspace them go use take move their wares when they finally share garri with one country, I no mention any name o

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Franchise21(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Cool

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by yanabasee(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Good one

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by InoGetJoy: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Anambra to the world
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Crusadee: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Who that epp?
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Lipscomb(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
This cement depot at again

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria aside Abuja and MMIA. Anambra amaka

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
anambra is doing well

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by kettykin: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2022
The international airport status will be a game changer in the east spurring the imo airport to upgrade

19 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by clockwisereport: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2022

There had been rumours that as the Governor ends his administration on 17th March, his wife may be running for Senate, but there has been no confirmation about this.

Only you dey say Willie confirm that his wife will be running for Senate.

Only you dey talk say there has been no confirmation about this.

Which one we go come believe?

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Handsum64: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Narcotics cartel will soon hijack there

Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / Scarcity Looms As South-west Marketers ‘stop Lifting Fuel’ / Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison