Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon (14997 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Will Lagos Airport Soon Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by omenkaLives(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
globemoney:

Sorry I dont worship useless governors, why would I even worship a governor from a minority tribe. I'm interested in conversations with people in majority tribes not minority tribe. You really wish you were an "okoro" Maybe in your next life. Sorry
Me, wish? God forbid!! angry angry

Meanwhile, you and your brother have been paying rent for years inside my mentions. Yet you claim "majority". Even you sef, I for no know say something like you exist if you no call my attention to yourself. Chestbeating Okoro. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Useless igede man. You just wish you are an igbo man. You are from a minority tribe that no one reckons you miscreants. You are always on igbo related threads crying and betraying your emotions on a daily. You can never be igbo. Bat.

[s]
omenkaLives:
Me, wish? God forbid!! >
Meanwhile, you and your brother have been paying rent for years inside my mentions. Yet you claim "majority". Even you sef, I for no know say something like you exist if you no call my attention to yourself. Chestbeating Okoro. :
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by globemoney: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:

Meanwhile, you and your brother have been paying rent for years inside my mentions. Yet you claim "majority". Even you sef, I for no know say something like you exist if you no call my attention to yourself. Chestbeating Okoro. cheesy
Look at the this clown saying I called your attention. i only mentioned you for typing your rubbish in Anambra Airport which your useless governors have failed to do. Imagine a benue man telling an anambra man he called his attention in an anambra thread. How many times have you seen me in any benue thread?
You are indeed obsessed, a minority second class citizen trying to attach with first class citizens to insult another first class citizen, dont you see how miserable your life is.
We are not waiting for Buhari or govt to give us a befitting International airport, we are doing it ourselves and yet you have the guts to talk nonsense from your farm in benue.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Light of the national

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by MosheDayan: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
EmirGold:
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Rule 2
[/s]
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by MosheDayan: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
EmirGold:
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Rule 2 again
[/s]
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by MosheDayan: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by MosheDayan: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Security operatives should do a thorough job but there must be unprecedented surge
Yes oh! Rashidat na Igbo woman grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by udede(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So no international flight has ever landed in Anambra all these while? What then has been the paparazzi all along?
its a take off thing, local flights, then international passengers and finally international and local cargo flights
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by JOemmy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
The airport looks up to standard but I don't like the outward look of the terminal building it just looks like a warehouse the architect who designed it didn't do a good job.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
The outward and inwards looks beautiful and beats all the airports in Nigeria as MMIA and Nnamdi Azikiwe international airports

JOemmy:
The airport looks up to standard but I don't like the outward look of the terminal building it just looks like a warehouse the architect who designed it didn't do a good job.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Shocked myself. Okoros are just full of lies, chestbeating and deceit. A super conceited bunch always in a desperate search for stuffs to soothe their battered ego. cheesy cheesy

You are not only shameless, but you are so dense and envious. Oga there is a process before international flights can start there that is what Obiano is pointing out to you. I guess your pea sized intelligence couldn't figure that out.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So no international flight has ever landed in Anambra all these while? What then has been the paparazzi all along?

Try and be smart for once naaaa don't make a mockery of the amount your parents wasted sending you to school. You should know that there is a process for an airport to be certified for international flights and that is what Obiano stated there.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by JOemmy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
The outward and inwards looks beautiful and beats all the airports in Nigeria as MMIA and Nnamdi Azikiwe international airports

Am talking about the outward appearance especially the roofing the facilities inside is very perfect.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by IGBOSON1: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
KosiGee:

“If you know me, you will accept that I’m a man associated with class, and you can see the class in all the projects I did for Anambra people. The airport you see there is about the best in Sub-Saharan Africa, with some of the best facilities anywhere in the world.

“In terms of safety, it is the best, and has landing facilities that you can hardly find in any airport in Nigeria,” Obiano said.

Mr Obiano….the above isn’t necessary.

It IS NECESSARY! Anyone that has an issue with what he said can go and hang!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
ndi eri anụ mmadụ
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
I am also talking about the outward appearance. It beats all the airports in Nigeria aside MMIA and Abuja airports

JOemmy:

Am talking about the outward appearance especially the roofing the facilities inside is very perfect.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by IGBOSON1: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Show me one instance where anyone has claimed that Anambra Airport has received international flights before? Or you just want to use this angle to calm your sad self after reading this unprecedented goodnews?

By the way, anyone doing good things for himself is allowed to blow his own trumpet. It's called optics and marketing in political economics.

Abi oh!

People that hate you will always find something you said or did to moan about....damned if you do and damned if you don't! You can NEVER please them, so why bother!

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by IGBOSON1: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
globemoney:

Benue clown, the airport was built by a governor better than almost all your useless APC governors combined while your state gov is crying about not being allowed to receive osibanjo.

That bigot isn't from Benue! He chose to identify as Benue to deflect any incoming missiles from his true ethnicity, which i suspect is Fulani given his level of hate and bile towards Igbos'!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by BluntCrazeMan: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So, when it lands, the Paparazzi becomes valid sheey??
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by BluntCrazeMan: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Handsum64:
Narcotics cartel will soon hijack there
You mean CSP Abba Kyari and co?
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by wiseoneking: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Security operatives should do a thorough job but there must be unprecedented surge
They are more stronger be race than others I think.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by nku5: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
RisenJoe:
Light of the nation.

Onwelo cool

Udo
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Rugaria: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Useless igede man. You just wish you are an igbo man. You are from a minority tribe that no one reckons you miscreants. You are always on igbo related threads crying and betraying your emotions on a daily. You can never be igbo. Bat.

[s][/s]
That guy is not igede..
He most probably served there during his torrid youth service days and used his bare knowledge of the area to claim membership.....
That thing is another inebriated Afonja that depends on Tinubu crumbs for life..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
obynzo:

You are not only shameless, but you are so dense and envious. Oga there is a process before international flights can start there that is what Obiano is pointing out to you. I guess your pea sized intelligence couldn't figure that out.

Omenkalives is a frustrated hopeless fellow. He doesn't do anything else except camping on nairaland
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Happened: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Beautiful.

I remember when this project started, some people that the only Igbo they can speak are the ones they copied from the internet, were advising Anambra people that the airport was a white elephant project. When it seems as if it is really materializing they changed advise to why Anambra doesn't need airport not to talk of international airport as an infrastructural development. RCCG Night Prayers

I don't know why development in some certain region in Nigeria is like a pepper to some people's bumbum.

Forward ever, backwards never.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro pouring spittle all over the place. Hope you dont choke on your own sputum. cheesy

Dude i don't wrestle with pigs it's obvious you have nothing to offer on arguments in a cerebral level because you cannot grasp intelligent pointers
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by afube: 4:52am On Feb 21, 2022
omenkaLives:
Of course Benue has the most useless governor in the world,but guess the most intriguing thing about that: he's a god to Okoros. They worship him even around here. I'm pretty sure if I go down your timeline, I'd find you sucking him dry as well. cheesy

10 years of fulani walloping of your benue behind has turned this one to a complete suegbe! Benue low self esteem has become legendary....severe Stockholm syndrome will continue to be your portion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / KAI Seizes Yams, Peppers From Traders Running Illegal Markets In Magodo (VIDEO) / 2017 Budget: Reps Ask Fashola To Explain N20bn Miscellaneous Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.