Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon (14994 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Will Lagos Airport Soon Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Tomek09(m): 5:16am On Feb 21, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Security operatives should do a thorough job but there must be unprecedented surge
Why not be worried about skull mining and organ harvesting atrocities going on in Yorubaland?
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Tomek09(m): 5:21am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Shocked myself. Okoros are just full of lies, chestbeating and deceit. A super conceited bunch always in a desperate search for stuffs to soothe their battered ego. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Those poverty stricken Benue rural dwellers slaughtered into pieces like fools by gallant Fulani herdsmen are yet to receive word of sympathy from you. Their lives don't matter so you can continue acting like they never existed. That's the situation of people in Benue. They have been killed in their thousand because their useless lives mean nothing to those they share same ancestry with.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Me, wish? God forbid!! angry angry

Meanwhile, you and your brother have been paying rent for years inside my mentions. Yet you claim "majority". Even you sef, I for no know say something like you exist if you no call my attention to yourself. Chestbeating Okoro. cheesy
[/s]
trash
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Tomek09(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They are doing same thing to Ebonyi airport without knowing the more connected a region is the better even in times of war
Don't mind enemies of progress.

In NorthWest alone, there's airport in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Kebbi. I think it's only Jigawa that doesn't have one.

In NorthEast, there's airport even in non viable Gombe State.

In SouthWest, there's airport in Lagos, Oyo and Ondo.

But immediately Anambra and Ebonyi started constructing an airport, same idiots that didn't see anything wrong in airport springing up in other regions started talking rubbish and discrediting the projects.

They have been reminding us how needless the projects are since there's airport in Enugu and Asaba. Lol

They argued the airport project won't receive much patronage and viability after commissioning, forgetting that Gombe, Borno and Kebbi airports are receiving patronage despite their less viability to SouthEast States.

Enemies of progress.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Tomek09(m): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
The road to drug export is now widely open
Lol, if not that skull mining is a domestic IGR boosting business in SouthWest, swear say afonjas won't be exporting mined and already harvested body parts to foreign countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Tomek09:

Don't mind enemies of progress.

In NorthWest alone, there's airport in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Kebbi. I think it's only Jigawa that doesn't have one.

In NorthEast, there's airport even in non viable Gombe State.

In SouthWest, there's airport in Lagos, Oyo and Ondo.

But immediately Anambra and Ebonyi started constructing an airport, same idiots that didn't see anything wrong in airport springing up in other regions started talking rubbish and discrediting the projects.

They have been reminding us how needless the projects are since there's airport in Enugu and Asaba. Lol

They argued the airport project won't receive much patronage and viability after commissioning, forgetting that Gombe, Borno and Kebbi airports are receiving patronage despite their less viability to SouthEast States.

Enemies of progress.
Very bitter enemies of progress,imagine how the eastern tickets are usually filled during Christmas season ,it doesn't happen elsewhere in other regions where each of their states even have an airport

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) / Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 / Osinbajo Calms FCT Protesters At Gossa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.