Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon (14996 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi / Will Lagos Airport Soon Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by omenkaLives(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So no international flight has ever landed in Anambra all these while? What then has been the paparazzi all along?
Shocked myself. Okoros are just full of lies, chestbeating and deceit. A super conceited bunch always in a desperate search for stuffs to soothe their battered ego. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by clothingonline(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Good development airport is a nice infrastructure

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2022
The road to drug export is now widely open

4 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Shocked myself. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
how about those that died recently in Benue?
e shock you too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by redcap: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2022
He tried but nothing classy about the airport.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by chukbonda(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Light of the national

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Beautiful.

I remember when this project started, some people that the only Igbo they can speak are the ones they copied from the internet, were advising Anambra people that the airport was a white elephant project. When it seems as if it is really materializing they changed advise to why Anambra doesn't need airport not to talk of international airport as an infrastructural development.

I don't know why development in some certain region in Nigeria is like a pepper to some people's bumbum.

Forward ever, backwards never.
They are doing same thing to Ebonyi airport without knowing the more connected a region is the better even in times of war

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by KosiGee(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2022

“If you know me, you will accept that I’m a man associated with class, and you can see the class in all the projects I did for Anambra people. The airport you see there is about the best in Sub-Saharan Africa, with some of the best facilities anywhere in the world.

“In terms of safety, it is the best, and has landing facilities that you can hardly find in any airport in Nigeria,” Obiano said.

Mr Obiano….the above isn’t necessary.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by gwafaeziokwu: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Lovely! Where are the naysayers? Two international gateways in the east is the ultimate gamechanger. Now we are talking. I still don't get why Akanu Ibiam is this slow.

Once Air Peace flights starts going to China via Anambra Airport, case don close be that. Onitsha traders always going through MMIA will so disturb that Airport. Chai, this is good news.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by KosiGee(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Anambra state need to redesign this logo. The government should make it open and I’m sure there will be much better entries than this.

The logo looks like a bowl of nkwobi with a glass of hero beer on top.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2022
clockwisereport:

Only you dey say Willie confirm that his wife will be running for Senate.

Only you dey talk say there has been no confirmation about this.

Which one we go come believe?
Absolute junk journalism grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Pacesetterz: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They are doing same thing to Ebonyi airport without knowing the more connected a region is the better even in times of war

What is war doing in ur sentence?

Are u an Ipob member?
This is how u pple will come online and be screaming war war..when the zoo army start coming for the animals in the zoo..u pple will run and hide in innocent villagers huts and the soldiers will raze down pples houses. Stupid pple

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Miserable Benue miscreant. I only have pity on you each time I think of you being an indigene of Benue.
[s]
omenkaLives:
Shocked myself. Okoros are just full of lies, chestbeating and deceit. A super conceited bunch always in a desperate search for stuffs to soothe their battered egoD
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by gwafaeziokwu: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Shocked myself. Okoros are just full of lies, chestbeating and deceit. A super conceited bunch always in a desperate search for stuffs to soothe their battered ego. cheesy cheesy

Show me one instance where anyone has claimed that Anambra Airport has received international flights before? Or you just want to use this angle to calm your sad self after reading this unprecedented goodnews?

By the way, anyone doing good things for himself is allowed to blow his own trumpet. It's called optics and marketing in political economics.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by leicestercamper: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
The airport is the classiest in Nigeria, if you doubt me, show us any state built airport anywhere in Nigeria that comes close to this one in Anambra

redcap:
He tried but nothing classy about the airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by globemoney: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Benue clown, the airport was built by a governor better than almost all your useless APC governors combined while your state gov is crying about not being allowed to receive osibanjo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Is04970: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So no international flight has ever landed in Anambra all these while? What then has been the paparazzi all along?
They're hiding the narcotics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by OrganicCluster(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Handsum64:
Narcotics cartel will soon hijack there

THROUGH THE NIGERIAN STATE APPARATUS; POLICE, NDLEA,ETC AND HAUSA/FULANI DRUG BARONS.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Tboymessiah(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Another white powder barron passer way.

Narcotin route for dem bia and fra

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Zorn: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
if you continue with this stupid life you'll die in abject poverty like your father
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Ykc2(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Security operatives should do a thorough job but there must be unprecedented surge
no be lie ooh,choose your tribe from this 2 pictures

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by stayingstronger(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
OrganicCluster:

WALE?
sir bless me
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by ValueLands: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by IgweOfNnewi: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Ykc2:
Here you are

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by ValueLands: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Ykc2:
you don’t need to attack every comments especially the ones you don’t agree with, that airport is not of international standard as the gov made us believe, the protocol officer are not skilled, the security control is below average.

I have been there on several occasion. If the gov fails to put maximum security in place then expect the worst from bad guys from Nigeria to use that airport for their drug business. However, the fact that gov of Anambra completed that project for use is commendable and every good citizen of Nigeria must support a project like this. Obiano mean well and he need the support of his citizens as well to prevent bad guys from giving the airport bad image so that other airlines can join United Nigeria and Airpeace to ply the route regularly.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by ValueLands: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Here you are
must we turn every topics online to tribal war ni, you guys need to use your brain positively, wasting your data on hatred will not do you any good in life. Get something doing and live a positive life. Your unborn children and generation wants you to do better please.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by Ferdinandu(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2022
film3four:
First international flight to land in Anambra airport soon – Obiano

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/19/first-international-flight-to-land-in-anambra-airport-soon-obiano/
I guess the Senate seat is one of the deal he sealed with Soludo before supporting him with everything he had to become Governor. The clarity why the first lady carried Soludo's campaign on her head more than even the Governor is now obvious. Politicians if it is not personal interest, it is nothing at all

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon by rapadond: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2022
OP, u forgot to mention 13% oil earning as oil producing state that will start coming from March. Ndi Niger Delta (we are not Igbo, we are Niger Delta). How market?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Naval Base Update: Navy Says The Water Is Navigable, Wide & Strategic / KAI Seizes Yams, Peppers From Traders Running Illegal Markets In Magodo (VIDEO) / Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.