Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

A Question On My Mind Always - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question On My Mind Always (226 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question On My Mind Always by BELLISCOLLI: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Will any body from Nigeria make it to heaven when rapture takes place? My reason for this question is base on the happenings in our country for instance there is fuel scarcity now and see prices of petrol sky rocket thereby making 100% profit by the petrolstation owners and workers. Even the prices of other commodities, goods and services. A good number of people behind all these are Christians. The Bible frawn at extortion,bribery and all forms of corruption. Not to talk of the atrocities been committed in the house of God by the people that are the place of Authority it makes wonder. Please contribute meaningfully not like unreasonable fellow.

1 Like

Re: A Question On My Mind Always by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
BELLISCOLLI:
Will any body from Nigeria make it to heaven when rapture takes place?

If there is one thing Nigerians do very well is to silently and quietly Qualify for thing they even publicly said they would never do.

Remember how your classmates said they were not doing their homework because it is hard, no time and all the reasons there not to do it?

Yet, the next morning they submitted their homework and even got good scores for it.

Definitely an e go shock you moment.
Re: A Question On My Mind Always by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is a clear indication that "in us lies the fault."

The average Nigerian is exploitative, and he forgets his own atrocities when he screams at the top of his voice that the system is corrupt, that politicians are ripping the country off.

Cyclical problems...Selfishness, corruption, and always going for temporal gratification.

1 Like

Re: A Question On My Mind Always by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
You don't have to worry about rapture and the rest cos they for sure ain't taking place.
Its totally made-up wishful thinking by the religious nuts.
Re: A Question On My Mind Always by Baawaa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Who will make heaven will make heaven
Re: A Question On My Mind Always by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:
You don't have to worry about rapture and the rest cos they for sure ain't taking place.
Its totally made-up wishful thinking by the religious nuts.

grin it's certainly YOUR WISH FILLED THINKING for if it was a wishful thinking, you would not have bothered to even respond. grin

And hey,it is not Rapture we are waiting for, (dat one has taken place and is going on), we are waiting for the Day when the evil cup of this world would be Full and the Anger of The Lord shall be poured Hot on the doers. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Battle You Can Never Win No Matter Who Is Backing You / How being asked to Close RLGC sounds in my Ears - Apostle Constance C. Friday / Club For Connection And Protection, FREE MEMBERSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.