Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. (47619 Views)

God Save Me With My Neighbour Today / I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? / "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Onyeka2019: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:

God safe you!

Drink responsible.....

Drink responsible ke abi nah mumu talk
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by aeronot(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2022
You made her mother's day... but if u marry the girl avoid d mama make u no give am belle.
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Elidrisy20: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2022
If she is single, then it is allowed

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by godofuck231: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Aboks:
Hmmmmmmm
spot the mum

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by godofuck231: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2022
I de wait
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by MrUchenna1(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2022
Let's have a toast for the douchebags, Let's have a toast for the assholes, Let's have a toast for the scumbags, Every one of them that I know.
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by chudez0147(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2022
You don swear say you no go ever get sense
DamnNigga
Isoright
Candidlady:
God cant save you

He tired of your kind.....

He in your made believe heaven regretting he made Adam before Eve....

Modified : Ididnt read whatever gibberish you wrote up there

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by cescky(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have this female friend that went to the same polytechnic with me. After graduation, I decided to stay around school since I got a job nearby so we stay in the same area, she is a good girl and we were not just friends we usually flirt with each other but no sex.

Yesterday, night I was on my way home after taking some few bottles with friends I was a bit tipsy as I crossed the road to the other side, to my surprise I met her with 2 other young ladies, her younger sister and one other lady that looks almost the same age as her. I greeted them went straight to her and hugged her I notice she was not really free with me like she used to be. Then I greeted her younger sister and the other lady and due to the fact that I was tipsy I started saying things I don't say in a normal day, I told them that they all looked beautiful I quickly threw my hands on their shoulders as I always do to accompany them to the next bustop before I go home.

I went straight to the third lady standing by my left and greeted her telling her she is equally beautiful I brought out my hands to shake her to my surprise the girl and her sister shouted at me that don't I know she is their mom? embarassed my heart nearly flew out of my chest on hearing that.

Omo na so I switch to Yoruba ooohh, mummy ejo ema binu ma, mio no kpe eyin ni mama won, the three of them were just laughing at me . cry omo I couldn't believe my eyes this lady looks so young like she is in her 20s nice shape and a bit chubby. She told me it's not the first time she has experienced such that her stature and baby face usually decieves her daughter's friends into believing they are sisters omo na so highness clear for my eyes I waved them goodbye and went home straight. It was really horrible.

You didn't do anything wrong..

Trust me that woman will be very happy on the inside that a younger man, her sisters mates find her attractive.

Nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Tunmishedave: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2022
too bad
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by phenase(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Superd14: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
cool cheesy

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by slowice(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2022
That alcohol confidence grin

Still post her pix or adonblivit lipsrsealed
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by silverlinen(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Me i go toast o ajeh
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by bluefilm: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
[s]I have this female friend that went to the same polytechnic with me. After graduation, I decided to stay around school since I got a job nearby so we stay in the same area, she is a good girl and we were not just friends we usually flirt with each other but no sex.Yesterday, night I was on my way home after taking some few bottles with friends I was a bit tipsy as I crossed the road to the other side, to my surprise I met her with 2 other young ladies, her younger sister and one other lady that looks almost the same age as her. I greeted them went straight to her and hugged her I notice she was not really free with me like she used to be. Then I greeted her younger sister and the other lady and due to the fact that I was tipsy I started saying things I don't say in a normal day, I told them that they all looked beautiful I quickly threw my hands on their shoulders as I always do to accompany them to the next bustop before I go home.I went straight to the third lady standing by my left and greeted her telling her she is equally beautiful I brought out my hands to shake her to my surprise the girl and her sister shouted at me that don't I know she is their mom? embarassed my heart nearly flew out of my chest on hearing that.Omo na so I switch to Yoruba ooohh, mummy ejo ema binu ma, mio no kpe eyin ni mama won, the three of them were just laughing at me . cry omo I couldn't believe my eyes this lady looks so young like she is in her 20s nice shape and a bit chubby. She told me it's not the first time she has experienced such that her stature and baby face usually decieves her daughter's friends into believing they are sisters omo na so highness clear for my eyes I waved them goodbye and went home straight. It was really horrible[/s].

This is bullshit_
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Torrgate(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2022
I am still waiting for the part where you nearly toast your friend's mum
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by iPresh4s(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Pictures or.....
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2022
godofuck231:
spot the mum
There is nothing to spot here. They all siblings grin
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by nachisunday(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Many are mad but few are roaming, you suppose toast the mama join
Attention seeker now you got what you want 260 viewers, 87 comments.
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Starz825:
She for just give you slap instead of her laffing

such woman end up being a Milf most especially if they're single mothers

talking base on logistic
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by FireUpNow(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Fiction and fairytales
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by hardbody: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have this female friend that went to the same polytechnic with me. After graduation, I decided to stay around school since I got a job nearby so we stay in the same area, she is a good girl and we were not just friends we usually flirt with each other but no sex.

Yesterday, night I was on my way home after taking some few bottles with friends I was a bit tipsy as I crossed the road to the other side, to my surprise I met her with 2 other young ladies, her younger sister and one other lady that looks almost the same age as her. I greeted them went straight to her and hugged her I notice she was not really free with me like she used to be. Then I greeted her younger sister and the other lady and due to the fact that I was tipsy I started saying things I don't say in a normal day, I told them that they all looked beautiful I quickly threw my hands on their shoulders as I always do to accompany them to the next bustop before I go home.

I went straight to the third lady standing by my left and greeted her telling her she is equally beautiful I brought out my hands to shake her to my surprise the girl and her sister shouted at me that don't I know she is their mom? embarassed my heart nearly flew out of my chest on hearing that.

Omo na so I switch to Yoruba ooohh, mummy ejo ema binu ma, mio no kpe eyin ni mama won, the three of them were just laughing at me . cry omo I couldn't believe my eyes this lady looks so young like she is in her 20s nice shape and a bit chubby. She told me it's not the first time she has experienced such that her stature and baby face usually decieves her daughter's friends into believing they are sisters omo na so highness clear for my eyes I waved them goodbye and went home straight. It was really horrible.

It made an interesting reading, BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THE STORY SHA OO
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Libron: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Thats how people the always thought i'm a younger brother to my mum

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by BigDawsNet: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Onyeka2019:

Drink responsible ke abi nah mumu talk

His a man naw
And probably above 21... You can't advice him to stop drinking... His old enough to make his own decisions...

And if he went ahead to mess around drunk again with a female soldier.... He go hear ham
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Originalsly: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2022
"A woman is as young as she looks .... a man as old as he feels"

OP... nothing new and nothing to be upset about. Even if sober... same thoughts ... she looks young period. It is a compliment to a woman whenever she is made to feel younger than she really is. Why do you think they spend sooo much on stuff to make them look younger? Some are slow to show age... like Genny.

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Danny50: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2022
She for land you like 3slaps to resets your brain
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Mugu na mugu cheesy
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Mamijoh(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
one day you will toase ur step mother
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by ALFADOS(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:

But you for toasting her finish now, make we see her final reactions, pleas go back and toast her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.