Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually (51737 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 21, 2022
His helpless to stop her kissing hugging and holding his hand even entering his house and doing his washing!
I hope he won't come in a few months tell us she raped him and is having his child and forcing him to marry her

My advice to him is just go with flow.
Beebah2000:
U don see wife material, u con dey run.
Later, una go dey look for wife material.
U better grab her now cheesy

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by 1828eit: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
I can bet with my three balls that the reason why you are "forming " is because the girl isn't attractive to you while you are a shy church boy.

Except if this is just another lamba!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by elyte89: 5:48am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
Having a girlfriend is the last thing on my mind now but there is this girl that's forcing herself on me.
In the street this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.
If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands,hug me and even try to kiss me in Presence of people so they will think we are dating.
What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why
She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now

People of Nairaland how do I settle this matter

Lalasticlala
Seun

From life experience... Such a lady when she start getting tired of her advances towards you wout reciprocating back...being a lady,naturally she would limit her physical contact with u and with time,she would have moved on,and by dt time u will realise her attd has changed towards u,you might start developing feelings for her..but by den,it would av been late cos she go don hate you pass her shit

So u better decide now and play along with her...u might later develop genuine feelings for her cool,

Make e no b say u go open anoda regret thread on aw to get her back grin grin

10 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by juman(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Go for her if she is good girl.
Instead of waiting endlessly for a guy to toast her, she decided to toast the guy she like.
Thats not bad.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Fremantle: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.
What you should have simply done is call her to order, tell her how u feel towards the whole matter......

But I feel you Low-Key like the attention that comes with this drama....

If not, are your hands and mouth tied.

And before you tell me that you've spoken to her countless times, know this "for someone to act in a certain way towards you, you've giving room for that, one way or another"

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Danmboss(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
As in op so you cannot walk up to a lady and tell her you are not interested relationship with her?
Nor worry by the time she don hook pregnancy for your neck your eye go clear kiss

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Maks27: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Fremantle:

What you should have simply done is call her to order, tell her how u feel towards the whole matter......

But I feel you Low-Key like the attention that comes with this drama....

If not, are you hands and mouth tied.

And before you tell me that you've spoken to her countless times, know this "for someone to act in a certain way towards you, you giving room for that, one way or another"
Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Maks27: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2022
elyte89:

From life experience... Such a lady when she start getting tired from her advances towards you wout reciprocating back...been a lady,naturally she would limit her physical contact with u and with time,she would have moved on,and by dt time u realise her attd has changed towards u,you might start developing feelings for her..but by den,it would av been late cos she go don hate you pass her shit

So u better decide now and play along with her...u might later develop genuine feelings for her cool,

Make e no b say u go open anoda regret thread on aw to get her back grin grin

Hmm, boss I like your entry, to be sincere I like the girl but I just don't have the capability to be a boyfriend, I don't have the time and money

What do I do now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by BigManPeter(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2022
LOL, I can perfectly relate with this.

When you finally get rid of her, the way she go hate you eehn

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Sylvest09O: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Really
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by OBALOLA55(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
lamba!
I GET AM POR SENSE cool

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by havenz(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Men's world.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Indispensable85(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Post her picture here

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by mrpackager(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Na guys like this dey make us collect bashing

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Zorn: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
lamba!
why do you feel it's Lamba?
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by newface01(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by SocialJustice: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
Having a girlfriend is the last thing on my mind now but there is this girl that's forcing herself on me.

In the street this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.

If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands, hug me and even try to kiss me in presence of people so they will think we are dating.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.

Fvxk the girl then tell her you're not ready for relationship or any form of commitment. Let her know you're available for free knacks sha.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Tvoice: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2022
U nor cook dis story well , u nor add maggi and salt , monkey .

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by seyz91(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Wife material no dey force themselve on men

Same way she forced herself to this guy will be how she will to others provided the story is true
Beebah2000:
U don see wife material, u con dey run.
Later, una go dey look for wife material.
U better grab her now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by RillJ(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2022
'She will appear in my house, wash my cloths'

Habaaaa!

Besides, she loves you and bold enough to express it. Give her your terms if thats what you are worried about.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by chyk0(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Nigga you know what to do grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Emperordynasty: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Officialgarri:
I can bet with my three balls that the reason why you are "forming " is because the girl isn't attractive to you while you are a shy church boy.

Except if this is just another lamba!
It's not always like that oga,
I don't know why our mentality im this generation has been erroded and corrupted..is it not possible for a guy to not just be interested in a girl who is all over him, because he is not attracted to her or because he is not ready for such or their views don't agree ..

But no, most nairaland guys who are untrained and indisciplined believe once a girl is emotional vulnerable towards you the next thing to do is to chop am or take the so called opportunity of sleeping with her...that is not life even if she is the most beautiful girl on Earth, you should have your boundaries and standards..
Cuz if you sleep with all the fine girls that come around you, you will end up a womanizer and shortchange your destiny in Christ

I'm speaking from personal experience, don't allow a girls beauty or vulnerability towards you force you into commiting fornication or going into a relationship before you are ready...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by seyz91(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy
limcar:
fúck her and ejaculate on her face

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by boookworm: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Only the gullible believe this story

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by bluefilm: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands, hug me and even try to kiss me in presence of people so they will think we are dating.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

Just give her some time.

All you have to be is to remain NEUTRAL with your behavior towards her.

She will get tired by herself and move on on her own.

The worst thing you can do for yourself right now is to ACTIVELY reject her.

Because once you do that, she will only have more reasons to become more audacious in trying to claim you.

But if you remain NEUTRAL, with time, she will get tired of making a fool of herself and leave you alone.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Thavirus: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2022
First off how old are you?

And what's really baffling is how you come here to rant about something this insignificant you are clearly liking the attention as a matter of fact you are obessessed with the attention you are SIMPING already

First off talk to her about it like a matured gentleman that you are clearly not and get on with Yo life.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Mr OP, immaturity has found full expression through you. SIMPle

T O DARLING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.