Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually (51719 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by naija1stnigar(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
Having a girlfriend is the last thing on my mind now but there is this girl that's forcing herself on me.

In the street this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.

If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands, hug me and even try to kiss me in presence of people so they will think we are dating.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.

People of Nairaland how do I settle this matter
congrats bro, you need to be happy you found one girl that isn't demanding an iPhone from you, seriously, these berbecue and iPhone generation girls dey fear me to approach.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Greatfullheart: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
Having a girlfriend is the last thing on my mind now but there is this girl that's forcing herself on me.

In the street this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.

If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands, hug me and even try to kiss me in presence of people so they will think we are dating.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.
you're lucky, i wish i was in your shoes, i have been heartbrokened so many times be thankful no matter what?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by DLuciano: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Take this matter to your pastor. Remember the scripture warned "flee also youthful lust..." 2Tim 2:22 Don't play with fire, don't fall to the antics of the devil
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Awoleesu(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2022
I don't get that part of her washing your clothes...

As in, she entered your room, packed your clothes and laundered them or she walks up to you when you're doing your laundry and snatches the task from you?

To my mind, you can't say you want her off and still allowed her to do your laundry!
I think you're just fed up of a date...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Nat404: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Awoleesu:
I don't get that part of her washing your clothes...

As in, she entered your room, packed your clothes and landered them or she walks up to you when you're doing your laundry and snatches the task from you?

To my mind, you can't say you want her off and still allowed her to do your laundry!
I think you're just fed up of a date...
No. OP is simply a wussy.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by ozoono(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Are u looking for attention? U love d girl but u are pretending. Tell me u av not bleeped d girl niga. Rubbish
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2022
dis op is high on kayanmata ++

wetin b d meanin of, "she's forcing herself on me?"
naxo u go knack d banny dash am belle, u go still com here tell us say she force u to geh erektion com dash am belle join...

Anyways, am only here to read some comments, buh remember oo, "guys wey no geh gf na dem geh rest of mind!

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by seniorgozman(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Send me her number let me help you
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Greatfullheart: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Can which switch sides, you are so lucky she's not one of those girls who demand for iPhones, Shawarma, expensive dress etc. I tried getting a girl but dey do is to use and dumb me. You are lucky GOD has blessed you with a caring girl i wish i was in your shoes you said it yourselve she's one of the top girl in your street
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2022
elyte89:

From life experience... Such a lady when she start getting tired from her advances towards you wout reciprocating back...been a lady,naturally she would limit her physical contact with u and with time,she would have moved on,and by dt time u realise her attd has changed towards u,you might start developing feelings for her..but by den,it would av been late cos she go don hate you pass her shit

So u better decide now and play along with her...u might later develop genuine feelings for her cool,

Make e no b say u go open anoda regret thread on aw to get her back grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Iranu abacha

The finest and biggest gal on his street that other guys are dying for is shamelessly chasing him and this is all u can say?? grin

Op if not that u want to be focused good church boy I would have thought u chop and clean mouth 101. Just tell her u don’t believe in love.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Oracleamehdin(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2022
This man of God is making sense here!!! Watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5Hh9Rie6w

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Dmacqh(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Congratulations man . You don’t want to cast for area .
Please anybody with useful information on the documents required of a house owner in USA ?
Example in Nigeria , Deed of Assignment, Survey plan , House plan etc
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by lordknows123: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2022
She washed your cloths without you giving her the key to your apartment right ?
You are just a joke...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Mayhem1: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2022
angelfallz:
If the genders were reversed would you be saying the same thing?
[s][/s]
ignore the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by EgunMogaji2: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Chef

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by fitinwell: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Op what do you do for a Living?
How Old is the Lady in question❓

How did she got your Contact too?
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by tritt(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2022
You are not into her but she has access to the point of washing your clothes....make you dey deceive yourself you hear.

Maks27:

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2022
jaxxy:

The finest and biggest gal on his street that other guys are dying for is shamelessly chasing him and this is all u can say?? grin
I know he's lying

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by showafrica(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Torture her with your jabulani, she will steer clear
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Yadib: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Who una dey deceive. If i tell u to drop her contact here so that u can be relieved. Will u?
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know he's lying

Are u saying a fine gal can’t chase the op or what??
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by obembet(f): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Story grin
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Charx122: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Guy if you don't like this babe introduce her to me I will take care of her
Show that affection she seeks.
Maybe your mindset wiill change when you see her with me.
I'm searching for "Mitchala " I can take care of .. Shine your eyes o!
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2022
Cooked story but interesting
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by WayoProphet: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Huge lamba

stixxy:
Big lamba...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by jsancho(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2022
See wife material person wan lose.

Forget say u no want girlfriend, better girl don come for you.

You don't know what you have until you lose it.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Aroyjunior(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2022
How come you are not comfortable with the whole thing and she is washing your cloth,in one way or the other you have triggered something that makes the girl thinks there is something.
baba deal with it.you know what to do.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Peace880(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Plz nairaland save me from this okash pipu o ..

They ave been calling me since last week now to pay for the loan I didn't collect from them

Ah no collect any loan from them and dem dey call me to pay their loan,

Plz if anybody know how to solve this should help me out.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by arthurwillia(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Lol you are obviously enjoying the attention
If not you no go Dey talk this one
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by comrademac: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2022
The funny thing about this is that he might regret later after telling the girl off
dawnomike:
Simply tell her your mind... Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.