Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually (51723 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Kenturkey048(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
Having a girlfriend is the last thing on my mind now but there is this girl that's forcing herself on me.

In the street, this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.

If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands, hug me and even try to kiss me in presence of people so they will think we are dating.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached our destination everyone looked for bikes to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear at my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

She is fine and okay as a lady o. A lot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.

People of Nairaland how do I settle this matter

Since she dey force herself on you...The one you go force yourself on too dey come..then, no come write plenty nonsense about girls ooh since you are feeling fly now.....Because she loves you genuinely don turn force herself on you..Mr. Handsome feeling too important.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by wirinet(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2022
lordknows123:
She washed your cloths without you giving her the key to your apartment right ?
You are just a joke...
My broda see me see story.
She is sexually harassing you, but yet you allow her to enter your house to wash your cloths and probably cook for you. It's like when girls accuse guys of sexual harassment but at the same demand for iPhone, recharge card, money for hair and wear bum shorts to visit the guys house.

My guy is enjoying all the attention and feeling like a gee boy.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by King0071: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2022
It’s simple. Get another lady friend and introduce her to this desperate lady as your girlfriend. It will stop.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by adanny01(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:
Having a girlfriend is the last thing on my mind now but there is this girl that's forcing herself on me.

In the street this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.

If I go out and she sees me, she will hold my hands, hug me and even try to kiss me in presence of people so they will think we are dating.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.

The only thing that will settle this matter is the future. Don't forget that you may have regrets in that future.

Love quickly turns to hate and resentment if rejection is not handled properly (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned). Just because you are not interested in dating at the moment does not assure you that you will not regret your choices.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Judybash93(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Look into her eyes and tell her that she needs to hear...
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by minasi4841: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

In the street this girl announced to everyone that she is my girlfriend when I have never asked her out.

What happened today made me annoyed, we had our Global prayer walk in RCCG today and when we reached out destination everyone looked for bike to go home. This girl forced herself on the bike I took and sat down in between in front of everyone. She will appear in my house without permission, wash my clothes. Call me I don't know why.

She is fine and okay as a lady o. Infact alot of guys in the street are hailing me for having the best girl in the street but I am not just into her and any girl for now.

Oga stop complaining enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Aromaticshnnap(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2022
My Guy you wise grin you are denying her at the same time stating her qualities grin grin grin Your mind dey there guy.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Debauhaus1990(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

It's because you allowed it. Tell her in plain language to stay away from you. No need being diplomatic.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Tonto007(f): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

she don see wetin u dint see spiritually,if u sleep with her,u will see how fast her journey will be in life...and u the glory owner will be going from one calamity to the other...my advice...do not fall...be wise bro
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by AmgMakanaki(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Na so ee Dey be... you fit no like person when like you,,,, person fit no like you when you come Like...
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Fcwilly: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

You no want her, yet she come your house come wash clothes for you, mumu dey worry you, who you want give all this lambs?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by SouLPoison(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Flee !

Either she's a bully or she's jobless
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Zulu2022: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Knw whether she don get Belle or upto something, Nigeria gal I know can't do DT,de slay plus, nothing com fr nothing,becareful op,this is not how true love is,ppl don't need to force theresef in name of love
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Franking: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2022
Mtchewww!
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Dgodfada: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Maks27:

Mumu post
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Jeffy1206(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Why not oxlade her once and for all undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by martinmiller: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
This line of story is ridiculous to my hearing, loads of story I read here are fallacy or childish one of a kind ..

In such instances, what advice would you want to hear or how does this story lunch Nigeria citizens into an unending tribal and ethnic crisis. On a Monday morning like this. Infact, the mods on this platform are lagging behind at regulations. On This platform anything goes for consumption.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Charlex23(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Nairaland and lies
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by martinmiller: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Haa, me sef I shock. What a Nigerian you is thinking on a Monday morning. The platform is wack.

quote author=Dgodfada post=110410194]

Mumu post[/quote]
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by JustPowerApps(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2022
You sef harrash am. No come disturb us with junk updates undecided
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by WoundedLamb: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Why can't you just firmly tell her off?
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by eneazi(f): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2022
You better tell her off before she accuses you of what you had no intention of doing. Just saying
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by West2019(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
you never Bleep her .oga tel her your mind please .
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by meneski(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
stixxy:
Big lamba...
lambacious lambalingua lamba!!!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Ola4lead(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Bro tell us the truth of this matter, how did she have access to your space to the level she washes your clothes. She tells people in the streets you're dating and you never denied it, but you're here forming harassment... Harassment kill you día. Oga tell us the real story jare

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2022
I know you are lying but continue.
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
You know what to do if truly you are not into her!
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Panda7(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
are you having enough sex already? and what makes you think you are better than the girl. and you cannot even reason if that's your God's chosen life partner
Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by Ola4lead(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Tonto007:
she don see wetin u dint see spiritually,if u sleep with her,u will see how fast her journey will be in life...and u the glory owner will be going from one calamity to the other...my advice...do not fall...be wise bro

Ha! Spiritual master... Why don't you ask OP why he never tell people they are not dating, allowing her to come de wash clothes, sharing everything with her even bike... And he is here forming holy... For your information this OP de lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.