Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew (73781 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / 40-yr-old Female Teacher Caught Pleading For Sex, Sending Nudes To Her Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by KingMack(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Who fit spot bobrisky hand for the pictures above grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by dynicks(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
I swear if the hand in that 3rd picture lay hold of anyone, omo e no go funny oooo!!

See as hand be like wetin hold naija's destiny for so long a time now....

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by manlawal(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nobody can get full scores In drawing and no one get zero in drawing atleast he draw something. I think you need to learn how to evaluate students

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by juman(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
So nice.

Sometimes I feel like struggling to build a school.
But what of many parents would not be able to pay tuition fees regularly.

Except one build a hyper or prestigious school for the rich.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Uyi168: 5:41am On Feb 22, 2022
the one you commented devils hand, have you seen the devils hand before?

95% of the teachers and lecturers in our class rooms are not fit to be teachers in the first place.

see Op shouting blood of jesus.

12 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Candidlady: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
My friend is a serving corp member, she asked her pupil to draw human hand..

Checkout their performance below

The first one is her own

In art you don't score people zero...

7 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Why would you score a student zero ?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by AfroKnight: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2022
This corper is catching cruise with the emotions of these children. She should receive query

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Chigold101(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own
You are not supposed to be anywhere near the classroom.
Your remarks are awful

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Karemarealty288(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
This is not a Teacher....more of a terrorist.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by bibianna(f): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2022
Hilarious drawings smiley
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Adadioranma79(f): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Swears

lomprico:
You are a horrible teacher!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Image123(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2022
But her own hand drawing looks more like chicken feet than human hands, so why condemn others?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by joyandfaith: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Wicked teacher. None of them should score less than 1.5 /4 and more than 3.5/4.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by etibaba(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
If i see this kind of unprofessional remark in my child's notebook, first thing tomorrow I'm storming that school to see the numbskull of a teacher.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by oluxy(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

I guess the teacher has seen the devil's hand before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
I understand the teacher wanted to make jokes but ended up sounding petty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by fitinwell: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Teacher Corper is biased

Devil Hand you scored 0
Witch Hand you Scored 1

Are you different..?

At least human anatomy Hand has 5 fingers ... Which they drew correctly ..

Why Score dem 0?

You are just part of Nigeria national Problem... Not just Buhari.
If you blame Buhari Thunder wey go slap you hen!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by owoshuyi(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2022
You come post am for Nairaland for what reason? So they can laugh at kids' attempts to draw or what?

The people recruiting teachers should really be very thorough in their employment process.

Typical Nigerian teacher cry

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by IgOga(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own
Seriously? Is this a joke?

Please stop this. How do you write blood of Jesus on student's sheet. "Devils hand"?

You are not a qualified teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Poorfarmer: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2022
u even try self my maths teacher the draw big zero with eyes nose, ears for me and we just laugh it off
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Kajaard: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Your friend is a horrible terrible teacher.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by kay7: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Has the teacher seen devil’s hand before? If yes, then she must be the Devi’s relation.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Teerach: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
manlawal:
Nobody can get full scores In drawing and no one get zero in drawing atleast he draw something. I think you need to learn how to evaluate students
I thought I was the only one that saw it.
Very anyhow upcoming teacher. Creative art isn't like maths or quantitative that you can get full scores. And the writeups on the sheet shows how terrible the teacher is. You're serving your father land just to mock at innocent students you ought to mentor and see as your younger ones.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by backnbeta(f): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
The teacher's comments are worse than the badly drawn hands undecided

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by chaarly(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Delete this thread. Your friend is not supposed to be a teacher!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by naija4life247: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2022
lomprico:
You are a horrible teacher!

Dull students grow up to be horrible teachers
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Judolisco(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2022
U also did not draw d hand well
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2022
So unprofessional.... Who does that? No need for all these comments on their drawing. Just sccore them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.