Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew (73794 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / 40-yr-old Female Teacher Caught Pleading For Sex, Sending Nudes To Her Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by manlawal(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Teerach:

I thought I was the only one that saw it.
Very anyhow upcoming teacher. Creative art isn't like maths or quantitative that you can get full scores. And the writeups on the sheet shows how terrible the teacher is. You're serving your father land just to mock at innocent students you ought to mentor and see as your younger ones.
A very terrible teacher with that he knows the kind of rubbish he will be teaching them. I suggest a corper who must be posted to teaching line must be first trained if he/she have no education background.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Ybaby: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
My friend is a serving corp member, she asked her pupil to draw human hand..

Checkout their performance below

The first one is her own

Adults who bully kids are maad
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by judedwriter(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2022
A good teacher will understand that the psychomotor skills of students aren't the same.

This is why while some have good handwriting, others don't no matter how they try.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by perdollar(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
All ds SSCE that left school recently WL b forming teacher. Pls leave teaching work for NCE holders n go and do another hustle like doing sales boy etc
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Maj196(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
You be foool. Wetin you fit draw for that age?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by bigpicture001: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2022
Back then in sec school, we had two very good drawing classmates...
Argument abound as to who is really better. So one day we set up a competition for them...

First was fasted to draw a particular thing described or shown to them...

Second is we the viewers go to the board ND with a marker we draw jargons in zig zag in random directions.... And ask them to re create the jargons to anything we ordered within a time frame...

Only one of the guyz keeps coming through, since then.. the argument stopped

We now has our undisputed best drawing classmate
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by peacettw: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2022
I am of the opinion that she should be relieved of her duty. Despicable
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by delishpot: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Very terrible teacher. Needs more coaching to be better. Those comments on tgeir answer sheets are way out of line. Even her own drawing is awful.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by iswallker(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2022
luemz:
Hehehe. this is quite hilarious. I remember back then in school, I used to be the best at drawings..

But Did your friend really made those comments on her pupil's book? hmmm

I am guessing - you were not the best in English

grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by davit: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2022
aycorporat:
Devil hand (Devil's hand)
Do you hear me?

The teacher should even work more on his or her tenses.
That's not tense issue. It is an apostrophe problem.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by 6ixT8: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2022
KosiGee:
The teacher is untrained, unprofessional and an idiot.

He/she shouldn’t be teaching.

What did you expect when NYSC makes every Diick Tom ND Harry teachers?.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Afonasa(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2022
They tried na,for their age they tried

Check out my signature guys....the guarantee Is for integrity
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Johel(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Second picture is fair...but u see that Godzilla hand ehn.. grin grin grin....
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
aycorporat:
Devil hand (Devil's hand)
Do you hear me?

The teacher should even work more on his or her tenses.

"Did you"? and not "Do you"? grin grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by dalass(f): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Even the Arts Teacher's hand drawn on the whiteboard is 0/4... Like ogbanje hand... Shikena grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by dalass(f): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Even the hand drawn by the Teacher on the whiteboard is 0/4... Like ogbanje hand... Shikena grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by cerpvad(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Some of the teacher's comments are equally hilarious just like the some of the drawings. 'I said draw the human hand and not Devil' s hand' To the teacher, you don see devil hand before. I fear you grin grin
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
KosiGee:
The teacher is untrained, unprofessional and an idiot.

He/she shouldn’t be teaching.
The teacher is a corner...

Many are not trained as teachers,but came to serve their country
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by doggedfighter(f): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2022
DeepSight:

And worst of all, her remarks on the sheets were tainted with religious superstition. What is "devil's hand?" And "Blood of Jesus." - on a marking script?

That was a religious induced stupidity on display there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by ebig21(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2022
HardMirror:
this teachers only area of speciality is in Lord's chosen church as a prayer warrior. Very useless teacher

I accept she is not fit to be a teacher, but we should ask if she wanted being one
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by CaptMarvel(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2022
That one you gave zero, go and apologize to her. angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by luemz(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2022
iswallker:

I am guessing - you were not the best in English

grin

Sir please be calming down naa wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2022
This teacher that knows devil's hand baffles me,what concern fine art with human anatomy?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by ProfOkai: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Starting a keke business and I need your support. I have 200k but the fairly used keke i want to buy goes for 430k. Help a brother
Gt. ..bank
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by zedman1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na all these new generation human beings. In all areas of life, be it political, religious, education, social etc, many of them, I repeat, many, not all but many of them have very messed up brains. Imagine teacher... Wetin bring devil hand as comment for fine art class?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
The teacher must be Hisbah angry
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Ouchbabe(f): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Some of these comments are off. She should encourage them to draw it better instead of shaming them. It's her type that call children "Olodo" " Iti Bolibo" lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Tekuzukite: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Dear Teacher, why didn't you show us the one you drew.

Meanwhile, why will you write, "Can you hear me" on paper?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by CandidSeeker(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
babaegun:
Nah. Not a good one. Those comments are not good.

Its simply discouraging.

Teacher thinks his comments are funny...
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Aaay: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
I can see some animal hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.