Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew (73791 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / 40-yr-old Female Teacher Caught Pleading For Sex, Sending Nudes To Her Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2022
So your friend sabby how devil hand be

Your friend is a devil incarnate ....she needs hot slap....instead make she encourage those student...she day kill their morale with words...
Abeg gimme your friend phone number...wanna ask her something .....nonscence and ingridients
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
Unqualified teacher. Which kind comments be that?

If people who attempted scored zero, what of people absent?
na carry over be that nau
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Blackman101: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2022
This teacher is subjective a Hand is a Hand. Not all student can draw
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by HardMirror(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Religion is a killer.
see what religion has made her. #spits
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Iykenuwa(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
lomprico:
You are a horrible teacher!

Terribly horrible!

To even think she demeaned those innocent kids, abused them, and then exposed them to ridicule on social media is beyond appalling.

The nitwit should be sanctioned.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by LordReed(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
So they couldn't even trace their hands? LoL.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by doggedfighter(f): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2022
HardMirror:
see what religion has made her. #spits

Spits#

too

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Pinkyposh(f): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2022
aycorporat:
Devil hand (Devil's hand)
Do you hear me?

The teacher should even work more on his or her tenses.
Glad you noticed it, it's so horrible
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Dididrumz(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
My friend is a serving corp member, she asked her pupil to draw human hand..

Checkout their performance below

The first one is her own

Your friend is a very horrible teacher. She'll most likely be a more horrible mother.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Factotum: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2022
You have no business working as a teacher. Your mindset is warped. Your student’s parents should report you to the school authorities and you should receive a suspension if not a sack.
This is annoyingly terrible.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by adebwalex(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

grin grin instead of them to put their own hand on the book and draw simple...
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
More
I ll sue your ass if I m the parent of the child you or your friend added the comment blood of Jesus or devils hand.
It seems you & that your friend are learning comedy but you don't do it this way.
And if I m the principal or headteacher or proprietor/proprietress of the school you or your friend is working or serving & you awarded 4 over 4 for these caricature drawings, I ll sack your ass.
It's not about encouraging kids but you n your friend just displayed bad judgement.
You don't know how to portion marks & poor construction of english. For example (Do you hear me)
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by luckydion(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Even the teach didn't do justices to the marking.
There are different shapes of human hand. that child who scored zero (0) over four(4), the making isn't justifiable..... even the other that scored one(1) over (4).
You the teacher, what do you mean by devil's hand? if you believe devil has hand so the child might also believe there human devils and others. therefore, kindly remark those paper mostly the zero. the child might have drawn his/her hand, if so, is he/she not human? He/she deserve something better.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by deavicky(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
If not small children and their Sense, how can someone ask me to draw hand and I wont draw it well, while the other hand is there to just place on my note book and trace it.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by hatchy(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:
Looks like the hand of one dullard, wey dey piss for body
Yes. Tinubu rotten hand.
The man of the Pee Poo.
President of Iragbiji Town Council.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by luckydion(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2022
deavicky:
If not small children and their Sense, how can someone ask me to draw hand and I wont draw it well, while the other hand is there to just place on my note book and trace it.

if it's a child with deformed hand, he/she will draw it the same way it appeared.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Teeneyo(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2022
haba..easy wit the anger
this is sometin,the tutor n child will still joke about in class
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Skinkerjnr(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Told my students in ihiala anambra to list primary needs of a family baba wanted to make tea nd stew by listing
Milk
Tomatoes
Bread
Rice

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by tonididdy(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Do you hear me? ( can your letters speak?)
This cannot be hand!

grin grin grin grin
Very poor teaching skills
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Gee64: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2022
The 1/4 resemble our baba for Aso Rock own grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by ojjp: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Old school teacher. Have you seen the devil's hand before?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by esanmantruth: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Some hands are disabled. If you asked them to draw human tooth, some decided to draw that of devido or white money you will score them good but what about those that will draw tinubu aka jagaban or oshiomole teeth nko? Be sincere ooo what will you score them?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by tctrills: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2022
NYSC should focus more on training coppers on teaching skills rather than matching skills since most coppers end up in schools and not in the barracks.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Albertone(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Lies it's not your friend.These pictures have been circulating for sometime now and it's posted by different people.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by sonofthunder: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:
More

This is how you people !make mockery of God...... What's the relationship between the Blood of Jesus and the drawing the child made?

Grow up
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Very horrible.
Each of those efforts deserved commendation not score them zero.
Sometimes,those comments are good so the child will no it's not a child's play.when I was teaching further mathematics,I discuss football and play with my students.but in actual solving...I don't pity them.they have to come out very good.one scored 96 in Jamb mathematics ( mainly further mathematics)..that's hard training for you. angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by IbileIfe: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Very horrible.
Each of those efforts deserved commendation not score them zero.
Every hand drawn by the pupils actually looks as realistic as the hands of many Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by biyiwyle(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2022
The teacher must surely be deeperly or Mummy GO church member. Which one is devil hand
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
KingMack:
Who fit spot bobrisky hand for the pictures above grin
2/4 that blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by winner37(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2022
This teacher get juju for head. How old was him or her when started drawing ?
i don't blame the teacher cause lack and poor educational system is the cause of it. sex for grade, sorting, bribes' fathertism ,tell me with all of this and more how will a student be commited and studious ?
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Stargurl20(f): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
This is hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.