Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew (73787 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / 40-yr-old Female Teacher Caught Pleading For Sex, Sending Nudes To Her Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by xynerise: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2022
If a teacher made such comment on my child's book, I will make sure she loses her job. What does teacher mean again? angry

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by omaclarry(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Wrong to score some one zero in art. Art is about perspective

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by DeepSight(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Teerach:

I thought I was the only one that saw it.
Very anyhow upcoming teacher. Creative art isn't like maths or quantitative that you can get full scores. And the writeups on the sheet shows how terrible the teacher is. You're serving your father land just to mock at innocent students you ought to mentor and see as your younger ones.

And worst of all, her remarks on the sheets were tainted with religious superstition. What is "devil's hand?" And "Blood of Jesus." - on a marking script?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Asapchris(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomi:
Looks like the hand of one dullard, wey dey piss for body
Now Buhari is no more your enemy but Tinubu. Confused set of human beings.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by MoneyGoDrop: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Everybody just wants to trend in this country even if it means showing the world how incompetent you are.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha what a thread!
Very hilarious

Colleagues here in my office are asking me what is making me laugh hysterically.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by StagethemTVee: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2022
She deserves suspension or sack for this. I wish the school is known
lomprico:
You are a horrible teacher!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by IfnobeGod20: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2022
The teacher's grammar is woeful.
"Devil hand" instead of 'devil's hand'.
"Do you hear me?" Instead of 'Did you hear me?'
Again, how would you score your pupil or student zero, when he or she did drew something? At least he/she should have scored them 1 point for even drawing something that can be said looks like hand.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by StagethemTVee: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Your friend is not normal. Tell her i will make sure she is redeployed to Sambisa Forest if her school is known.
Worldlegend:
My friend is a serving corp member, she asked her pupil to draw human hand..

Checkout their performance below

The first one is her own

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by chatinent: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Unqualified teacher. Which kind comments be that?

If people who attempted scored zero, what of people absent?

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2022
lomprico:
The teacher is a clown grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by iguita: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Wallaitalia. If i draw hand, e no fit better reach half of that 0/4 student. Abeg dey try appreciate small small efforts.
lomprico:
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by charlypoker(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Bad comments from a bad teacher. none of those drawings are entirely bad. the not very good ones deserves commendations too. you can write 'you tried, but you can do better next time. don't just crucify those children and kill the self esteem in them.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by PrinceMajestic: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2022
You're very lame teacher who don't know how to draw. Nobody gets everything in any art work, 100% is the real life object itself, best is 9/10 and from all the drawings the highest should be 3 and lowest should be one. I remember in my JS 2 the only time a teacher praised me, shook hands with me and made me feel proud for being the only student to bring out his face when he sat and asked us to draw him, I was lousy with other subjects but with not Arts and Agriculture which till today are my back bones.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Mom007(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Horrible and unprofessional teacher! In art, you get points for trying these drawings are not half bad! And what's with those horrible comments? If I see this in my child's book as a parent, I would definitely visit the school the next day. These are demoralizing na...

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by jikins(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

Tell your friend that teaching is not for her, she is very terrible at it. She should go into a different profession. This is not how you teach and evaluate children. It's very annoying to see.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by maestroferddi: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
lomprico:
The corper will make it better as a stand up comedian and not a teacher...

Awon tisha...

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by toffyz(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own
Wrong assessment of the pupils
Can the OP explain why she/he gave that second drawing 0/4 and the last 1/4?

To me they deserve the same score
Infact the second is better that the last.
My opinion anyways.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by savanto: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

In art you don't score people zero...

Not only in arts but in all subjects/ courses. In saner climes, it is considered rude to score a student zero, at least the student put in small effort.

The least the teacher could do was to score the child one mark instead of zero to encourage the child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by excell0001: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2022
thats unprofessional writing those comments. he or she shouldn't do that
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by 8stargeneral: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2022
All hand na hand...that teacher need orientation
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Roseey0(f): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2022
You see the problem we have in Nigeria.
How can you score someone zero in creative art knowing that art is self expressive. Is the devil hand your hand? You drew yours they drew theirs , why will you say their hand is not human enough.

Nysc needs to rethink this mass teaching thing.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Alsenora: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2022
This is how teachers or parents are mostly responsible for what children turn out to be in
adult life and the quality of the people in a society at large. Every child is differently gifted and needs patient guidance to shape them positively.
BeardedmeatR:
Very horrible.
Each of those efforts deserved commendation not score them zero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by pafo(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2022
aycorporat:
Devil hand (Devil's hand)
Do you hear me?

The teacher should even work more on his or her tenses.

Teachers these days are really not it. Showed the best teacher around my hood a simple maths I saw on twitter that only needed the correct application of Bodmas to get it right, I swear the guy flunked it.

Now I'm wondering what the students he teaches actually know.
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by reservd(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2022
lomprico:
Don't put all blame on the corper, he/she isn't a trained teacher and I believe the person didn't or never plan to have a career in teaching. Blame the policy for putting round pegs in square holes
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by reservd(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2022
pafo:

Teachers these days are really not it. Showed the best teacher around my hood a simple maths I saw on twitter that only needed the correct application of Bodmas to get it right, I swear the guy flunked it.

Now I'm wondering what the students he teaches actually know.
Indeed, may I ask why you gave the best math teacher in your hood a problem to solve since you know how to go about it
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
ebig21:

Who told you she is a teacher, she might read public administration but since Nigeria love cheap and free things. She was deployed to teach, can’t she be deployed to her area of specialty
this teachers only area of speciality is in Lord's chosen church as a prayer warrior. Very useless teacher
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by HardMirror(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
DeepSight:

And worst of all, her remarks on the sheets were tainted with religious superstition. What is "devil's hand?" And "Blood of Jesus." - on a marking script?
welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by slowice(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
The teacher sef na dullardiho, I see why the students dey draw tiger hand upandan
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by doggedfighter(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2022
HardMirror:
this teachers only area of speciality is in Lord's chosen church as a prayer warrior. Very useless teacher

Religion is a killer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.