Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81065 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Return or resell it. The girl business shouldn't concern you. Even when you marry ur girlfriend, it is still your wife you would ask before doing such
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by EmyGod(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Untill you answer this questions.
1) How much have you given to God who makes you to live in the land of living ?
2) How much do you give to the donation of your church this year ?
3) How much have you given to baggers who depend on people for their daily bread ?
4) When last did you visit motherless babies home ?
5) When last did you report home to see your parents, if at all how much did you leave for them ?
6) Your blood sisters and brothers do you look after them ?
This is the same reason why some pray to get rich and they still remain where they are because they take all these and more for granted.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
The mod that modified this topic is a mischievous person grin
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by rafindo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:
I’m Giving It To My Girlfriend Sister Without Her Knowing

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area
(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision

The best word for you is that you are a greatest fool that a man can be.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Your girlfriend's sister must be very tight grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by mrvictor: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na your headache.
I hope you've gotten your mom and your sisters good phones already?
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by freesoul12: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ur responsibility abi wetin u talk. People dey for dis life sha
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

(Picture below)

Na your money, u can equally build house for their money
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by AZUH: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
Op you have a lot of work to do o. How you gonna get those items back from your girl and the sister when you finally break up. grin grin
mumu never see anything .
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Edipet(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

op ....I need Data please. ,..I have been on free mode for 3days now
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Bahamas95(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
I see pant shifting very soon, that's if someone is man enough.

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Geesaintagape: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanks for good doing but I hope u also buy for ur mom n siblings because charity begins at home
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by LivingTribunal: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
You know why I called you simp??
Not because you bought the phone for her but because you hid it from your girlfriend you stupid foolish SIMP...

You are afraid of your girlfriend , guy you are the biggest foolish SIMP I have ever seen... Idiot... sad angry
Lol you have a point here, he's a henpecked simp.. while handing the phone to her, he would be like please don't let your sis know I bought it for you
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by TruthHurts100: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

I don't shouldn't know what to said.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by madone: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Redpillers are coming for you cheesy
this guy brother fit nor get phone for over 1year ooo.
One of him guy no get house rent oo
Even one of him guy fit dey beg am to loan just 5k to buy medicine oo. But noo na woman matter wan kill am

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Realdeals(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nothing bad if you're doing it out of abundance.
kyber:

(Picture below)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Rubbiish(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

There is nothing wrong in helping others.
Just ensure your parents & siblings are also getting the worth of help u are giving others. If not more sef. It will be unfair if u are buying a phone worth 55k for ur girlfriend sis & u haven't done same for ur sibling before.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Beremx(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
I'm sorry for you...
You can't even stand your ground in your relationship, you are a fool...

You are an incomplete man...

Scary cat...

I get your time ahswear, idiot...

Foolish fool
why are you very pained? Cut the guy some slack na!! Haba!!
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

Good person
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by oyoirabor: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

"I shouldn't tell her elder sister"..........So shall you also tell her she shouldn't tell her elder sister after una knack......!! cheesy

congrats in advance!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by KingMack(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
Simple fool angry

Hah shocked angry cheesy grin

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ufotunang: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Buying things for women....but of it's your male friend in need of financial help you will not help him
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by FahBuLous: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Beremx:
why are you very pained? Cut the guy some slack na!! Haba!!
Pained for what na??
Buying the phone for the girl is not my issue o, it's going behind his girlfriend's back to do it...
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by FahBuLous: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
LivingTribunal:

Lol you have a point here, he's a henpecked simp.. while handing the phone to her, he would be like please don't let your sis know I bought it for you
Definitely...
You got my point...

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by LivingTribunal: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
The truth about the phone will be exposed sooner or later and the relationship will fold up and somebody will cry and beg. Sooner or later grin
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
I know all this things are not for free....you are looking for a way to Nack her
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Beremx(f): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
Pained for what na??
Buying the phone for the girl is not my issue o, it's going behind his girlfriend's back to do it...
I see nothing wrong there my brother. He isn’t married to his girlfriend so he’s not obliged to tell her who he buys phone for. Supposing the guy wants to buy phone for his mother, does he need the permission of his girlfriend? You think am na! Abeg no dey abuse the guy again. E don do
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nat404: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
HeroHero:
Bro, u be legend. Banging two sisters. I bet u can't lose. If one goes, the other will stay.
Both can go. Talking from experience. cheesy
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Worksunlimited: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

After you don buy am, u come dey ask us..
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jayslyder: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
So this billing thing extends to relatives
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nat404: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jayslyder:
So this billing thing extends to relatives
Yes but the guy isn't smart. Smart guys don't act like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.