Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81074 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Govocrete: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
In the beginning, according to the book of confession, I bought her a phone without her sister's knowledge and something led to something and something happened.

T and P matter is like iron and magnet once the get closer, keeping a secret they magnet and before you know it they start keeping more secret.

Just be careful in your secret keeping otherwise it can result to bellyria. Remember the saying of old "Hidden (Stolen) bread is sweeter"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by porthouse7(f): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
did u nack her? no lie
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Blackdisciple(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well to me it's nothing , and just as she says she will not let her sis to know also u don't tell her too, but if she mistakenly tell any third party in the family bro your girl will surely hear it and she will come for u thinking you are looking at her sis, but to be sincere it's nothing....

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Geniuelander: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
angry angry sad

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by amodujames(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Free puna any day any time

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thanks for that, God bless you but inform your babe about it don't keep it as a secret.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by AsawanaDgreat: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
E no good oo, mind you if nah she dey give your brother and you how you go react?
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ume1000: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Still better than a broke ass niggi
a fool loveth the sound of his voice

Good if u never denied ur siblings any financial assistance they asked for

Bad if u rather spend on a pussy than ur family

Worst if u are a cyber criminal

4 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by TeeGod(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wetin u don already buy, u come here dey ask us. If we say otherwise are u still going to return it? Give her the phone and wait because las las ur babe go know.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:
I’m Giving It To My Girlfriend Sister Without Her Knowing

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision
Why are you displaying it here ? You've gotten your reward already. It's not necessary
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by showafrica(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeon:
gringrin

YOU BE BETTER IN-LAW OOOH

gringrin

Somebody wey dey plan to lash the junior sister join. If na junior brother, he will not try it.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Mccall88(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pummo loading with steady bangi tongue! if you don't get it, forget about it!

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by okoroemeka(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

(Picture below)

no you did not make the right decision,there is a reason your babe don't want you to get a phone for her sister,and you getting that phone behind her back is disrespectful and suspicious,you don't have any reason to get her the phone or less you want to taste and sample her pvssy also, forbidden pvssy has a special taste of its own ,which is not even a bad idea so long it is kept secret,which I doubt if the secret can last without blowing up,

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by charlypoker(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
you get plans grin grin grin cool cool

you go begin bleap the junior soon
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Crucialgem(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Op you have done well I am sure one of the reasons you hid it from your girl is to avoid trouble your girl might want to give her sister, for her to be saying she doesn't deserve it
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by gulfer: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hope that is all you are giving her sha cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by EroticJane(f): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
some of us know where you both are heading to. Very soon you will start chatting secretly and doing some dirty things under the sheets, telling yourselves 'promise me you won't tell my elder sister'. You will still come to nairaland someday with your complaint. continue

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ManirBK: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Thanks
I hope it's not a bait bro!!
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Foreseer: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Realmi:
u gerrit

New subscription loading grin
Gotv grin grin
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

You are a simp
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

U don’t trust ur gf or u think she’s stupid. How would u hide the fact u bought it for her younger sister??

I would rather like to know the reason she said she doesn’t deserve it and how to convince her about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by mybiz234: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
O ye Redpillers, another sumptuous meal is here for y'all retärds to devour.

grin grin grin

They are not retards. You are just angry that they are exposing the shame and indignity of you uselss hungry Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by KaptainAfrika: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
My guy dun see big brezz and/or nyash...

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ensamy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Soon you will be collecting kpekus without letting her sister know. This is how it starts. Doing stuff behind her back. Maybe the sister fine. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by meobizy(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is this Dabull? Airforce1, na you be this? Nairaland simp. Next time buy something for their mother and cousin since you have no idea what to do with money. The girls dey chop you dey laugh behind your back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by just2endowed: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
I sell powerbanks and phones
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Goddyj(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
See as I rush the post as I saw the topic. grin grin

Op I hope you're not diverting our attentions from the real thing you've been giving to her tongue

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

grin

Honestly, I was coming to scold him for cheating on his sweet girlfriend

But Kyber is my darling... grin

Hahaha see this one you don see money and receipt of 55k

him don become ur Hot ..... Nigerians gals and money are like this �
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by tony1way: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by MrDoGood(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

Just buy her the phone and rest nau. Which one be the money inside? U dey bribe her abi e get watin u no dey tell us.

Just saying
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ikorodureporta: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
That yr babe wicked sef.. just use her sister replace her..can she be phoneless for 3 months??
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Elidrisy20: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Where una dey see money for this Sai baba regime? Abi na Yahoo, kidnapping,cultistium, robbery una dey do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.