Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S (5682 Views)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
bastard next time say I AM, I AM , I AM. NOT AM angry angry angry. Or just use pidgin english.

Now the most important questions, did you suck his dick? Did you cum? Did you moan while he was pounding u? How many times did you cum?

I repeat , did you cum?

The guy name is Kelvin, ofcourse she came. Kelvin's are very good in the sack.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Savedday: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nairaland boyfriend where are you , your nairaland girlfriend is asking you to forgive her , pls do forgive her because everybody is a sinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by blackgold2018(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Officialmaureen:
Hi everybody, I have never done this before but my boyfriend introduced me to nairaland land in 2019 and since then I have been a guest on this site, but today I joined to be able to write and apologize to him.....He has been nothing but good to me since 2019, I really love him so much to even do this here....
Am deeply sorry for having a fling behind ur back all this started because you stopped having my time always playing busy I had no one else so i started getting depressed. In order for me not to feel too bad I had to go out with kelvin and he was aware of the fact that I don't love him... Am just so sorry for being this stupid... I don't invade your privacy but u always go through my phone. And just this once I went out of the line u walked out on our 3 years relationship. I remember asking you for your phone just one time and I know what your reaction was Like.
You know am really Inlove with u, am not a perfect girl but I try to be good..pls dont throw away our tears, sufferings, praying times,good times too... I know how many times I see texts u feel I would not see but I over look them cos I see them like a one time thing..... I will always forgive and love u no matter what because that's how people who are married handle and still remain in their marriages. I have my bad sides too we all do pls forgive me this one last time....if u feel that some other girl out there won't cheat on you and truly love and care for then so be it nobody is a saint including you. But pls don't let our 3 years be in vain. Don't fall into the wrong hands please.
Am sorry and I truly love you official. I just wish you will read this.
dear ops boyfriend. Please listen to this advice from me.
Just know that This bitch is a manipulative LovePeddler

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
So you thought of where to bring your relationship wahala, and you brought it to Nairaland grin grin better take it out of here and go sort your issues out there.
Meanwhile let me advice you, that guy doesn't love you as much as you do, even if you reconcile naa Bleep he will Bleep you untll you tire. Better wise up and move on with your life, you will finally meet a guy who will love you well, and you should learn to stay faithful, I hope you learnt your lessons.... Udooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by IBenardoo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oga kelvin Watin you get to talk abourit Cos agama eye on you
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Sammy101111(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol you follow kelvin
Now kelvin show you is real ID
Now you are looking for your love back
Madam before you make a decision think first
Don't make a decision that will affect your guy
Once a guy loose interest na forever
Only if you want him to just be beeping you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by khia: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
bastard next time say I AM, I AM , I AM. NOT AM angry angry angry. Or just use pidgin english.

Now the most important questions, did you suck his dick? Did you cum? Did you moan while he was pounding u? How many times did you cum?

I repeat , did you cum?

Although the op never said she slept with him but you assumed she did, I curiously would like to know the answer to these questions coming from a man's point of view.

If she did sleep with him.....

1.Why does it matter if she performed oral or not?

2. Why does it matter if she had an orgasm?

3. Why does it matter if she moaned?

4. Why does it matter how many orgasms she had?

5. If the answer to all of your questions is no, will you forgive her? Why or why not? I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Jeromejnr(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
I have moved on.
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by khia: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Officialmaureen:
Hi everybody, I have never done this before but my boyfriend introduced me to nairaland land in 2019 and since then I have been a guest on this site, but today I joined to be able to write and apologize to him.....He has been nothing but good to me since 2019, I really love him so much to even do this here....
Am deeply sorry for having a fling behind ur back all this started because you stopped having my time always playing busy I had no one else so i started getting depressed. In order for me not to feel too bad I had to go out with kelvin and he was aware of the fact that I don't love him... Am just so sorry for being this stupid... I don't invade your privacy but u always go through my phone. And just this once I went out of the line u walked out on our 3 years relationship. I remember asking you for your phone just one time and I know what your reaction was Like.
You know am really Inlove with u, am not a perfect girl but I try to be good..pls dont throw away our tears, sufferings, praying times,good times too... I know how many times I see texts u feel I would not see but I over look them cos I see them like a one time thing..... I will always forgive and love u no matter what because that's how people who are married handle and still remain in their marriages. I have my bad sides too we all do pls forgive me this one last time....if u feel that some other girl out there won't cheat on you and truly love and care for then so be it nobody is a saint including you. But pls don't let our 3 years be in vain. Don't fall into the wrong hands please.

Kelvinrhs is this about you?
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by khia: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
;DTo
youmour:

The guy name is Kelvin, ofcourse she came. Kelvin's are very good in the sack.

Hmmm! How would you know this? Unless you are...... grin
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
khia:
;DTo

Hmmm! How would you know this? Unless you are...... grin
No I'm not gay
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by khia: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
youmour:

No I'm not gay

Actually I meant, are you Kelvin? grin
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
khia:

Actually I meant, are you Kelvin? grin

I could be anything you want me to be baby
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by TheWolfen(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
You know how men hardly forgive cheating. . .
My advice: move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by khia: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
youmour:

I could be anything you want me to be baby

I'll pass. Good luck with your search tho. grin
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by dhiqson(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
khia:

Although the op never said she slept with him but you assumed she did, I curiously would like to know the answer to these questions coming from a man's point of view.

5. If the answer to all of your questions is no, will you forgive her? Why or why not? I'm just curious.

Having a fling depicts what? grin
Outings and ??
Dfkm

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
khia:

I'll pass. Good luck with your search tho. grin

Juju stop playing
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by cumoverna: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
As in eh.....I am always on nairaland, not to contribute or comment, but to enjoy my self reading comments from funny people all over the country.... nairaland na website of a thousand laugh
Brian47:
Yawa

These comments grin grin
These comments are one of the reasons I love Narialand.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by cumoverna: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Your title sef.... you wish he can what s..?

Shit, sleep, simp, sin, sing?
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by rickleye: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:

I repeat , did you cum?

Oga na you be the boyfriend lol. Savage Comment.
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by rickleye: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Officialmaureen:

" ......so be it, nobody is a saint including you." and this is an apology ?

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by FahBuLous: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Mention am na...
Which one you come de apologize to a non existing nairalanders angry angry
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Mophor: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Issokay!!!!!

Is the ta ta ta ta & kpa kpa kpa kpa sound for me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by NEZON(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Guy 4give ur baby no follow nairaland mouth,is not easy for a lady to come out openly n express her feelings for u, my guy no one is perfect all dis guys lol, if God open ur eye u know ur own baby is far more better than there own baby the think she perfect or holy!!

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by khia: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2022
dhiqson:

Having a fling depicts what? grin
Outings and ??
Dfkm

Having a fling could mean spending your time with someone romantically (sweet talking, kissing, flirting) but it doesn't have to involve sex.
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:19am On Feb 22, 2022
MigraineGiver:
it might sound fake but it sure happens. These hoes are bastards
Naija girls are very very useless hoes with smelling kpekus all of them.
Comrade mosdii saw these hoes on advance
Even BeanmanX mama that bleeped 5 of my friends and Gave all them gono and syphilis and clean mouth.
Ruggedboych is still treating his

Till now it’s only one I’ve seen that didn’t ‘stank’, Nigerian girls why??
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by BeanmanX(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2022
khia:

Lol u are replying the useless troll dat cloned ur account grin cheesy
Re: Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S by Nat404: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Immediately I read "nobody is a saint," I knew it's all over. If you had truly wanted your boyfriend to forgive you, you ought not to have used this phrase on him. This forgive message is not truly from the bottom of your heart. Stop being stupid, gurl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hips Enlargement Gone Wrong. / Why Do Men Like Sex / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - 3 Earth Shattering Ways To Get Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.