Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Life As A Cultist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life As A Cultist (5723 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
It is neither a fiction nor heresay, it is my uncle's true account foray vanity that climaxed his escapades him to the great beyond.
" i finished NCE in 2012 but i made up my mind to dicth education course and start afresh. I later secured admission into unilag in 2014 to study nursing. It wasn't easy i gained admission through connection. I had a son and baby mama. I impregnated her when i was in ICSS seconday school ISIN kwara state. it started as normal friendship.. But she doesn't know i was after her body. She was fônd of visiting me so i came up with a plan oneday. I bought a softdrink and add some sleeping pills. I gave it to her and she drank it. I j bleeped her that day but i blamed my self coz i met her a virgin. When she woke up and realise what happned she cried and cursed me. Her father even tried to jail me after accusing me of rape but her wife pleaded on my behalf. And that was the end of our friendship and the begining of my ordeal.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Cultist by TemplarLandry: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
cool angry
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Shalommy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
And what exactly is he telling us?undecided Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
She stoped coming to sch after the rape incident. And i never set my eyes on her and my child again. I heard she left kvara state to live with her aunt in gombe.
Through out my NCE program i didn't have a succesful relationship, it got to a time that girls didn't even have my time. so since then i became an introvert.
After our physical clearance we freshers(not all o) planned to have a mini party.
I and my room mate korede got to the venue on time. It was around lagoon front. We were enjoying ourselves when some men stormed in. "who dey breath for here"? Another one replied, abobi, anybody wey do any how throw ham overboard. Their leader..: shey dey no tell una say dis place nah say nah our base be this?
Nobody answered him
Leader: una hear no work again?
One of the cultist answered him
Elder: this ones are freshers o dey no sabi say nah xyz dey reason dem.
He ordered all of us( about 15 pple) to drop our phones and told us to come and bail it with money in the next 24hrs ... g -
Re: My Life As A Cultist by RoadMozart(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Meritjoshua:
She stoped coming to sch after the rape incident. And i never set my eyes on her and my child again. I heard she left kvara state to live with her aunt in gombe.
Through out my NCE program i didn't have a succesful relationship, it got to a time that girls didn't even have my time. so since then i became an introvert.
After our physical clearance we freshers(not all o) planned to have a mini party.
I and my room mate korede got to the venue on time. It was around lagoon front. We were enjoying ourselves when some men stormed in. "who dey breath for here"? Another one replied, abobi, anybody wey do any how throw ham overboard. Their leader..: shey dey no tell una say dis place nah say nah our base be this?
Nobody answered him
Leader: una hear no work again?
One of the cultist answered him
Elder: this ones are freshers o dey no sabi say nah xyz dey reason dem.
He ordered all of us( about 15 pple) to drop our phones and told us to come and bail it with money in the next 24hrs ... g -
Full gist abeg
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Cassandraloius: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmm, lay your bed the way you want to lie on it.
Karma is real.
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Me: korede, wetin go sup like this... Wetin we go do
Korede: ben i no sabi o but e be like say those guys na cultist. Bella talk say the guy gave her phone without collecting a dime but asked for sex in return
Me: i no get shishi o and nah 24hrs he gave us.
Korede: i get brother for this school i go reason with him. Abi make we go together?
Me: no problem. Make we dey go
We went the korede brother's hotel but didn't meet him. Korede suggest to go to julius beger hall to check him there. Fortunatly we met him
Korede's bro: you sabi ther face?-
Korede:we no sabi them.
Me:. E be like say one they bear Jambo... i heared their leader calling his name
Korede bro: they must be aro mate. Those guys are dangerous
Korede: nah egede dem dey call dem sef.
Korede bro: shit they are . They are my brothers
Me: guy wetin we go do laidis?
Korede: i go carry u go meet cargo make he pardon you. Say Na jew you guys be you no sabi say nah their base be that...
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shalommy:
And what exactly is he telling us?undecided Nonsense!
sis chill, calm down
Re: My Life As A Cultist by youngfocus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
More update pls.come finish Wetin u start oo
Re: My Life As A Cultist by KingDash09(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Guy as you're posting this don't reply any DM
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Mercury12(m): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: My Life As A Cultist by adebayo987: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Fake story for attention. Not bad, keep it up, ladies dey use kitchen shine, your own na made ul cultist story wan make you shine? Lmao! Maybe on nairaland though
Meritjoshua:
It is neither a fiction nor heresay, it is my uncle's true account foray vanity that climaxed his escapades him to the great beyond.
" i finished NCE in 2012 but i made up my mind to dicth education course and start afresh. I later secured admission into unilag in 2014 to study nursing. It wasn't easy i gained admission through connection. I had a son and baby mama. I impregnated her when i was in ICSS seconday school ISIN kwara state. it started as normal friendship.. But she doesn't know i was after her body. She was fônd of visiting me so i came up with a plan oneday. I bought a softdrink and add some sleeping pills. I gave it to her and she drank it. I j bleeped her that day but i blamed my self coz i met her a virgin. When she woke up and realise what happned she cried and cursed me. Her father even tried to jail me after accusing me of rape but her wife pleaded on my behalf. And that was the end of our friendship and the begining of my ordeal.

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Cultist by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
So no update on this thread
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Snowx: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dey play
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Akwaibomdude:
So no update on this thread
i am sorry, i was banned
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
I later learnt that kored's brother (felix) is just like an area brother to korede. He is about 25years old and he is still in 300lv due to carry ovërs. He took us to the cultist camp(base) and pleaded on our behalf
Felix: baba, nah the jèws be this. Dem talk saÿ men drive them yesterday
One of the cultist: i don yarn am make he pay b4 24hrs. So wetin dey con do? 24 hrs don pass now
Felix: na me talk say make dem chill say men go pardon dem
Leader: why you carry jew come iceland sef? You be obinna, obete.(to the other guys) cripple him... Felix was beaten mercilessly. They were kicking him in the leg.
Leader: pass me sk make i use am cool temper(one of the cultist passed him weed) felix, this guys na noron
Felix: no boss... Them just talk say make dem throw long rope
Leader: i for say make men throw you overboard buh e be like say men go need this guys. Carry dem come moronto mornica. q
Felix: ok boss
Leader: carry jews comot we wan share manover RBS
Felix: (to us) follow me. We gat to comot from here

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
I personally didn't want to follow felix but he was begging us and said me can kill him if he failed to follow him. We agreed and followed him
Leader: (to me and korede) your properties don go the only thing to retrive it back is to become a bonafide egede.
Korede: excuse me sir:i be yoruba guy.
One of the cultist: mumu jew. Wetin him talk be say make you allow men bam you.
Me: Make we join cult? (one of the cultist gave me a dirty slap)
Leader: leave am we no dey force. If u wan join na thirteen K you go pay as per say i kike you both.
Me: boss abeg. I Am not interested
Leader: minus one (to korede) you nko
Korede:boss i get interest o.
Leader:carry this failed injew leave my territory before me use ham shine... And you go pay me 5k for not taking my advice
Me : i'm ok with that sir.
I later got to know that those guys were desperate to bam us because the wanted to light some tutu (eiye members)... Who were in our department.

TBC
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Meritjoshua:
i am sorry, i was banned

What could have caused that?
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Jackanda1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Akwaibomdude:

What could have caused that?
ikpa abadie? Asuk adia akwa ibom.
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ot error everywhere... How Dem take dey make una these days sef. No wonder them dey knack una like rams anyhow.

#Saynotocultism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meerahbel: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sitting patiently
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Akwaibomdude(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
ikpa abadie? Asuk adia akwa ibom.
Ado usuk usuk...afo aba ke uke
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Life went well after the incident... We wrote test and were preparing for first semester exam... That was when the ordeal began7. There was hit(fight) between tingos(eiye) and axemen(aiye) the fight was so tough that korede was killed. Korede was stabed by a tingo. Aiye leader and some eiye member too died. We wrote exâm in fear and after the exam the school management declear an holiday. Felix suggest we go to greet korede's parent. We went there and that was when i dicover that korede was their only child. And that he is a pastor's son. A choirmaster at his daddy's church, and also a SS geng(sickle cell). I felt bad and detemine to reveng. I told felix about my plan and he said the only way i can revenge is to become an axeman. I accepted maybe it was because of the love i have for korede. Felix told me that we need to see hîs science man so that he will plant muyen in my body so that i won't die like a chick. He said korede failed to hèed to his advice that is why he died. He was capture by a girl. Hi
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Meritjoshua(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
It was his LM tHat drew his map. we went to the science man and he fortified us. he said he saw danger that i shouldn't go to my native land for now. He told me that the only way to please korede is to drop his LM (gIrl friend) who drew his map. He told felix that birds are after his life and that he should stay indoor for seven days. We gave the man 10k and left there.
The school resume for second semester. I was determine to avenge korede's death so felix took me to iceland for proper baming. I was bamed with 8 others after paying 20k and other things. I started driking kokoma. I stopped going to class. Most of our lecturer are axemen so there is nothing to worry about. My first mission is to light korede' girlfriend. But the problem is that she lives in a estate. It will be hard to perform our operation in a well secure place. So we paid a girl to draw her map. She has stoped coming to school and c always with her sugar daddy. We planned to strike the following weej. Make we use her shine.
Re: My Life As A Cultist by Mrfksb1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Life As A Cultist by brunofarad(m): 3:36am On Jun 25, 2023
SMH
Re: My Life As A Cultist by otipoju(m): 3:55am On Jun 28, 2023
You dey carry right shoe wear for left leg.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Cultist by Darknessng(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2023
False story,the OTs are grossly wrong!

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Cultist by GodWrites: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2023
You know that Nigeria is finished when a rapist can boldly come out to narrate his raping experience. In a sane country he will be traced and jailed for life. Whether the story is fiction or not wouldn't matter after this detailed confession.

3 Likes

Re: My Life As A Cultist by tunjistev: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public / I Saw Cucumber Inside My Girlfriend's Room / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.