Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences (3983 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Goodlady(f): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023

Nairalanders I need your help. Am Having Serious Issues With My Fiance Because Of Our Political Differences. Pls advise.

I v been trying to explain to him logically why Obi lost to Tinubu. Since Saturday, he was angry cos someone told him he saw me voting Tinubu. He's supporting LP and he's from Delta.
Shey na me be INEC chairman or Tinubu that defeated Obi ni?
I told him that APC ll win cos APC prepared for the elections early, aligned with northern govs, north has higher active voters etc. I tried to tell him PDP are the ones causing hate, manipulations and slanderous publications that normally, Obi is a gentleman that PDP should v fielded. He said he ll win with or without PDP. Now that he has seen the result, he's angry cos I taunted him on Monday that APC ll win as I v guessed. I m a law graduate and student of political science that I read politics, art of war etc including foreign information so I can predict political maneuvers.
He believes I m just partisan and he's begining to give me attitudes. He didn't call me throughout Tuesday and didn't visit me last night as he promised and hasn't called since that time. I m mad with him cos he's not seeing my points but I love him. What should I do?
Maybe I should just avoid political discussions with him but he's the same person that said he loves ladies that are current o.
I m confused cos I actually love him. Right now, we are like the pic described below.
I need honest advise cos the past few months has been hectic!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by amnesty7: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
A nice fiction.

34 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Break it up.

It's obvious your values don't align.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by fortunateme: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2023
You cannot be corn fused if you actually love him.
You cannot claim to love him if you cannot be there for him when he is down. His party lost erection hence the trauma but instead of you to pay him a visit and console him, you are here making it all about you. Are you not been selfish here?
My advice for is, pay him a visit, play with him and may be give him a consolation 'rex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by SlurUsername1: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Forget about him, he does not deserve u.
PM me and I'll treat u like a queen for having same political convictions wif me wink

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Redoil: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
clowns roaming about naked

7 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Justbehave(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Who in his right senses will have you as a girlfriend talk more of financee. Lie Mohamed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Anfieldboss: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2023
He'll come around, give him time.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Good thing he dropped a liability like you

If I was in his shoes , I for give you belle unawares abandon you run

19 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Goodlady(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you a graduate? Sorry for asking but you sound like a school dropout or an iliterate.

What do you sell for a living ? Pepper? Clothes ? Lipstick? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I m a graduate. If I don offend you before, no vex cos right now, I m down emotionally that I can vent my anger on your and curse you beyond repair. If you don't v good advise, leave me alone. Today's a bad day!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Blakjewelry(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Nairalanders I need your help. Am Having Serious Issues With My Fiance Because Of Our Political Differences. Pls advise.

I v been trying to explain to him logically why Obi lost to Tinubu. Since Saturday, he was angry cos someone told him he saw me voting Tinubu. He's supporting LP and he's from Delta.
I told him that APC ll win cos APC prepared for the elections early, aligned with northern govs, north has higher active voters etc. I tried to tell him PDP are the ones causing hate, manipulations and slanderous publications that normally, Obi is a gentleman that PDP should v fielded. He said he ll win with or without PDP. Now that he has seen the result, he's angry cos I taunted him on Monday that APC ll win as I v guessed. I m a law graduate and student of political science that I read politics, art of war etc including foreign information so I can predict political manuovers.
He believes I m just partisan and he's begining to give me attitudes. He didn't call me throughout Tuesday and didn't visit me last night as he promised and hasn't called since that time. I m mad tok that he's not seeing my points but I love him. What should I do?
Maybe I should just avoid political discussions with him but he's the same person that said he loves ladies that are current o.
I m confused cos I actually love him. Right now, we are like the pic described below.
He is from the South, I understand. This election show Nigerians are not patriotic but just plane old sentimentalists. Many lp supporters are driven my either religious, tribalistic or the egocentricism of we are the of we are the youth and try to replicate what was achieved by the use of social media in other place but when it fails they are hurt. Based on performance I don't know why anyone will rate Peter obi above tinubu. If the argument is based on other aspects I had understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Ballzproblem2: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2023
fake story,if my fiancee did the same I will simp her IMO
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Blakjewelry(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

🤔

I can guess from your write up you sell bread ? Or maybe water leaf? Hmmmm let me guess you have infected that poor young man with STDs on so many occasions and he doesn't know you are the source?

Sister how many arbotions have you had in your long career of leg SPREADING so far ? If I were to guess I would say 🤔 15 to 25 arbotions?

See my dear I would suggest you start attending night school through national open university while you sell pure water or whatever it is you sell.

Be prayerful maybe one day one nice young man who rides keke will marry you
People who are in deep pain can decide to end it by taking sniper, she only shared her experience, your response shows what stuff your mind is filled with, you got a lot of dirty down there you need pure cleansing.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Slynation(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
A nonsense post filled with lies...!!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Blakjewelry(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I told him that APC ll win cos APC prepared for the elections early, aligned with northern govs, north has higher active voters etc. I tried to tell him PDP are the ones causing hate, manipulations and slanderous publications that normally, Obi is a gentleman that PDP should v fielded. He said he ll win with or without PDP. Now that he has seen the result, he's angry cos I taunted him on Monday that APC ll win as I v guessed. I m a law graduate and student of political science that I read politics, art of war etc including foreign information so I can predict political manuovers.
He believes I m just partisan and he's begining to give me attitudes. He didn't call me throughout Tuesday and didn't visit me last night as he promised and hasn't called since that time. I m mad tok that he's not seeing my points but I love him. What should I do?
Plus don't call him anymore if he wants to go let him, I hate people with small minds. If doesn't call be prepared to say to next nice guy that says hi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by VinnyBaba: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Personally, I can NOT date a Tinubu/APC supporter. sad

How will you support a Person/party who DESTROYED this country in the last 8 years?

APC track record since 2015.
*Massive Corruption
*8 Months ASUU strike
*Kidnapping
*Banditry
*Galloping Inflation
*Healthcare Collapse and JAPA trend.
*Sport sector Collapse.
Etc.. embarassed

If I were ur Fiance, I would take you to Za Oza Room and use my Long 'Koboko' to Flog you Wella. sad cool
To reset ur Brains.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I told him that APC ll win cos APC prepared for the elections early, aligned with northern govs, north has higher active voters etc. I tried to tell him PDP are the ones causing hate, manipulations and slanderous publications that normally, Obi is a gentleman that PDP should v fielded. He said he ll win with or without PDP. Now that he has seen the result, he's angry cos I taunted him on Monday that APC ll win as I v guessed. I m a law graduate and student of political science that I read politics, art of war etc including foreign information so I can predict political maneuvers.
He believes I m just partisan and he's begining to give me attitudes. He didn't call me throughout Tuesday and didn't visit me last night as he promised and hasn't called since that time. I m mad with him cos he's not seeing my points but I love him. What should I do?
Young lady. You need to understand that right now, most people aren't happy. So, if you want this relationship to work, give him some space, give him some time to himself to process everything. Stop worrying cos your mental health is important. Just stay on your lane and if he's a matured guy, with time he will reach out to you and talk about it. If he chooses to break up with you, see it as part of life and leave with your head held high.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by JohnnA1: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
topcatking:
Break it up.

It's obvious your values don't align.
I concur.

What's the point when your core values don't align?
Besides your fiance is very immature, and shows disregard for a woman who has insight into political and mainstream trends in the society.

I'd cheerfully drop him (and never look back) if he refuses to come around and acknowledge my intelligence.

Cc: Goodlady

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by DrBonat(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I love your post.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Red02(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Its very insane to support apc or some of its candidates.
Its even better to remain on the fence that support such a group filled with darkness.

Man's really bothered how he would be with some one that can see the dark acts of the party and still stand with them. grin

Omo everybody with their own

18 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Dshocker(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You know nothing about the north, they used population census to deceive the South they they have more population.

I have lived in the North and i can attest to their vast land, not human population.

I suggest you break up with him and look for an APC supporter boyfriend, if you want peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by VinnyBaba: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dshocker:

You know nothing about the north, they used population census to deceive the South they they have more population.

I have lived in the North and i can attest to their vast land, not human population.

I suggest you break up with him and look for an APC supporter boyfriend, if you want peace of mind

Abi oo.

She should pm for a cool relationship. cool

Enough Stout and Grilled Vultures for her. cheesy😄😄

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

He finally discovered you be big okpetu.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Allisgud: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Him supposed chase u out,he supported obi cos he know how the country is,he is the one that will be the bread winner in this apc harsh economy,he now find solace to who he believes will give solution,u are now saying what I don't know,if to say u dey among people tinubu give 1 million each he for better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Goodlady(f): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

He finally discovered you be big okpetu.
What's the meaning of Okpetu?
I v tried to be as good as I can. You men are ingrates!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Blackdisciple(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Forget about him, he does not deserve u.
PM me and I'll treat u like a queen for having same political convictions wink

You follow rig the election walai, you wan thief pesin babe grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by VinnyBaba: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

What's the meaning of Okpetu?
I v tried to be as good as I can. You men are ingrates!

Okpetu means TROUBLE in Urhobo language!.

And Honestly, Dat's what u re.😕

With all the Inflation in Nigeria and lots families struggling to Feed well,
a young lady is supporting APC? sad 😒

She wants to Wreck ur Fiance or What?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Just stop weekly stipends. It will take long before she reset her brain.
Goodlady:

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Goodlady(f): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Okpetu means TROUBLE in Urhobo language!.

And Honestly, Dat's what u re.😕

With all the Inflation in Nigeria and lots families struggling to Feed well,
a young lady is supporting APC? sad 😒

She wants to Wreck the husband or What?
You are evil. I v been a very supportive partner planning our future together with him. I supported APC cos they coordinated themselves well. I dint make troubles. I just don't like men that control women as if we are objects.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by ProphetM0hammad: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
You are not even creative enough
What a shame

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Good Najai Men Exist? / 15 Ways To Find A Husband / Couple Caught Having S*x While Driving Along An Expressway In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.