Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged (3578 Views)

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Guys: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tell That...... / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by kindel07: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
@house, SEE ME SEE WONDERS

i dated a guy in 2006 and we just went our ways without any wahala and after 4 years we got talking and just yesterday he told me he got engaged to one gal and he is planning to get married even without me asking him any question about that, to me i feel it is unnecessary and childish to tell your ex that cos when i got engaged i didnt see any need to say so, abi im get another motive.PLEASE YOU ARE FREE TO CONTRIBUTE
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by Dyt(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
He wanted know if u gon b jealous
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by sistajay(f): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
I guess to prove he has moved on . . . . . . Poster, just like you I wouldnt give a damn, if he got engaged or married.
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by MMM2(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
Op
Do u want 2 marry him as a 2nd wifë?
No offence. angry
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by HighChief4(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2011
He might not mean any harm telling you, at least he is coming out clean
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2011
@poster
he probably wanted to make sure that you understood that there would be no rerun from your dating experience together.
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by fk5(f): 1:33am On Jun 27, 2011
I wonder why some men act like babes.
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by Nekai(f): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2011
kindel07:

@house, SEE ME SEE WONDERS

i dated a guy in 2006 and we just went our ways without any wahala and after 4 years we got talking and just yesterday he told me he got engaged to one gal and he is planning to get married even without me asking him any question about that, to me i feel it is unnecessary and childish to tell your ex that cos when i got engaged i didnt see any need to say so, abi im get another motive.PLEASE YOU ARE FREE TO CONTRIBUTE

If you were told of his engagement by someone else a week later you would be here saying, "Why didn't he tell me. It was childish and unnecessary for him to hide it. Does he think I would be devastated or something. What was his motive?"
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2011
^^^
The day women know what they want, Pigs will grow wings
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by islamrules(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2011
Because he is engaged and doesnt want you to try something stupid!
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by kindel07: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
@islamrules, well i dont see him sexy anymore and i cant risk loosing my sweetheart just tryin 2 play silly with him
@Mynd_44, opssssssss
@Nekai, ok
@f**k , shee
@MRbrownJAY, he tried to have a rerun with me last yr and i neva gave him the chance
@High_Chief, clean for what, he is in my past and will always be
@M M M, with what i have learnt about love and marriage, i wouldnt want to marry him as a first wife not to talk of second, o boy dis guy no belive say LOVE dey and he has all d latest jist of all d marriages dat re not working well and are broken, as a man thinketh so he is, he once told me dat he doesnt want 2 marry all he needs in a woman is 2 ve baby boy 4 him and he continues his life, so u get me
@sista-jay, i did that b4 him
@Dyt, yap i think so, u needed to see how i replied him,i told him that i am happy for him and told him that finally God had answered my prayer for him to get married dat he is old and he shld not break d gals heart, at least i know and i am happy that i met my present sweetheart AND
@ALL
THANX FOR YOUR REPLY
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by iice(f): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2011
Just tell him congrats. Why spend time obsessing over motives and all that unless you are interested in him undecided
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by kpolli(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
girls r funny,

if he didnt tell u now. . . u wud be claiming he was flirting with u n he wants u back
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
@poster
i actually think it DID bother you, why would you make such a big deal out of nothing if it didnt?
Re: Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged by Nautillus(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i actually think it DID bother you, why would you make such a big deal out of nothing if it didnt?

Guy, e want to bother her die, why did she make a big deal out of it, listen OP, IF his intention was to make you jealous, congrats to him, he succeeded, and if he didnt mean any harm, he still wins cos you are all hooked on the issue.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do / END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? / Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.