Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. (3582 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by shantelrandy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have being dating this young guy for almost two years now,and seriously I will tell you that this young guy is good looking,tall, dark, and speaks well and runs his own graphic business. Jus now I just found out that he is a school drop out.
According to him, he said he graduated from AAU, and read civil engineering and every time I ask him wat did you graduate with he d say 2.1 but my instincts keep telling me that there's something his hidding from me, which I never gave up in finding out the truth.Right now we get talking and I forced him to tell me the truth which he d. Apart from all this he is a nice person and responsible.The issue here is that am seriously confuse whether to continue this relationship or not, cox he started it with lie and I don't think I can stay with a school drop out.His planning on marriage next two years, am in my final year,I don't know what to do.
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by chocolateme(f): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm..
1: it took you two years to find out the honest truth about his educational background.
2: you agreed to date and had been dating him since two years irrespective of the fact that his means of livelihood has nothing to do with his certificate (self employed).
3: having analyzed his being a school drop out and still makes you comfortable and not found wanting in any ramifications except that he LIED to you about his educational background.
4: your INSTICTS had been telling you that he has been hiding something from you for TWO YEARS
5: is it actually the LIE that is confusing you now?? (Be honest) since you stated that he is the perfect guy.
6: are you saying the TRUTH about him planning for marriage of 2017 now? Though it's a good thing because it shows that without certificate, he can keep his home.
7: have you not ever seem a comfortable guy without certificate being in a relationship? Not even referring to the world big shots without education.
8: how old are you? (Judging from your manner of speech) also to ascertain if time is not on your side for marriage because of the next two years of marriage plan.
9: are you tired of the relationship and looking for an excuse to call it off since he has been so good to you and there is no other reason for you quit?
10: my opinion and advice since you asked.. Please break that relationship ASAP and go your way into searching for guys with certificates and that are saint Michael so that the guy can be able to find a suitable person to enable him longer than his days on earth.
I don't support him for lying to you but lies can be forgiven since lies can be told. But it's obvious that his lies are not your problem but his educational status. Sorry for my sounding so stern but thats how I feel about your thread.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Stay with him but send him back to school asap
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by NewBorn2: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
shantelrandy:
I have being dating this young guy for almost two years now,and seriously I will tell you that this young guy is good looking,tall, dark, and speaks well and runs his own graphic business. Jus now I just found out that he is a school drop out.
According to him, he said he graduated from AAU, and read civil engineering and every time I ask him wat did you graduate with he d say 2.1 but my instincts keep telling me that there's something his hidding from me, which I never gave up in finding out the truth.Right now we get talking and I forced him to tell me the truth which he d. Apart from all this he is a nice person and responsible.The issue here is that am seriously confuse whether to continue this relationship or not, cox he started it with lie and I don't think I can stay with a school drop out.His planning on marriage next two years, am in my final year,I don't know what to do.
What's the fuss. Seun is a drop out too

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
did you try to find out the reason why he dropped out of school ..
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
shantelrandy:
LOL! You seem a little bit confused. He has the qualities you want in a man. Why don't you go ahead with him?

Seems like your emotion is driving you crazy.
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Brownville007: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
shantelrandy:

I just can't get it. What's the issue with girls that make them think with their anus. The only issue here is that he lied to you and you confirmed it yourself that he is a good man. What else do you want in a man. Is dangote a graduate?? Or is billgate??. You see a man that is responsible with his own business and you saying another thing. The guy deserves another lady not you cos I don't think you can contribute anything meaning to his life due to your low mentality. Your idea of a school drop out is those you see in parks and garages shooting from morning to night. It never occurred to you that there is something like voluntary dropouts to pursue ones dream. Luck wey u get be say I no be gal, I for come for that your guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by 48noble(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
U still dey here dey ask abi? Find ur way joor
Any man that can't tell u d truth b4 saying 'I love u' will nva stop lying to u afterwards not to talk of marriage....
But wait ooo(he is planning marriage?) ur mind no dey dia? It's a fraud not to tell him.
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brownville007:

I just can't get it. What's the issue with girls that make them think with their anus. The only issue here is that he lied to you and you confirmed it yourself that he is a good man. What else do you want in a man. Is dangote a graduate?? Or is billgate??. You see a man that is responsible with his own business and you saying another thing. The guy deserves another lady not you cos I don't think you can contribute anything meaning to his life due to your low mentality. Your idea of a school drop out is those you see in parks and garages shooting from morning to night. It never occurred to you that there is something like voluntary dropouts to pursue ones dream. Luck wey u get be say I no be gal, I for come for that your guy.
wait. . . are you sure dangote is a drop out sha . . .
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by JuanDeDios: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
NewBorn2:

What's the fuss. Seun is a drop out too
Seun doesn't lie bout it - that's a fuss for me. That he's a dropout shouldn't be.
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by shantelrandy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
pls you guys should help.me, I need your comments on this
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin He's A dropout...No big deal! lipsrsealed He could always go Back to school...undecided

Buh the big issue is "Does he wanna go to school?"*****if he doesn't Wanna be educated...then, please dump Him! No-One Wants to date A diehard Illiterate..undecided

Besides, since he lied on sth Like that...Pls Dump His Ass before u get More heartbroken! he ain't worth it! ----My Opinion thogringringrin
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Then drop him the same way he dropped school grin

Madam time no dey *in Runtown's voice*
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by shantelrandy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm..
1: it took you two years to find out the honest truth about his educational background.
2: you agreed to date and had been dating him since two years irrespective of the fact that his means of livelihood has nothing to do with his certificate (self employed).
3: having analyzed his being a school drop out and still makes you comfortable and not found wanting in any ramifications except that he LIED to you about his educational background.
4: your INSTICTS had been telling you that he has been hiding something from you for TWO YEARS
5: is it actually the LIE that is confusing you now?? (Be honest) since you stated that he is the perfect guy.
6: are you saying the TRUTH about him planning for marriage of 2017 now? Though it's a good thing because it shows that without certificate, he can keep his home.
7: have you not ever seem a comfortable guy without certificate being in a relationship? Not even referring to the world big shots without education.
8: how old are you? (Judging from your manner of speech) also to ascertain if time is not on your side for marriage because of the next two years of marriage plan.
9: are you tired of the relationship and looking for an excuse to call it off since he has been so good to you and there is no other reason for you quit?
10: my opinion and advice since you asked.. Please break that relationship ASAP and go your way into searching for guys with certificates and that are saint Michael so that the guy can be able to find a suitable person to enable him longer than his days on earth.
I don't support him for lying to you but lies can be forgiven since lies can be told. But it's obvious that his lies are not your problem but his educational status. Sorry for my sounding so stern but thats how I feel about your thread.
Am 22yrs..and in my final year,no one is perfect, our relationship is 1year and 7months,..the fact is that he has lied tome from the start and the only excuse he gave was because he never wanted to loose me
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
shantelrandy:
Some people ain't just meant for books but business but you can try coaxing him to pickup his books again
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by shantelrandy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
did you try to find out the reason why he dropped out of school ..
He said cult pipo b wan kill am and he bin d only son have to run
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by bettercreature(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
48noble:
U still dey here dey ask abi? Find ur way joor
Any man that can't tell u d truth b4 saying 'I love u' will nva stop lying to u afterwards not to talk of marriage....
But wait ooo(he is planning marriage?) ur mind no dey dia? It's a fraud not to tell him.
Are you telling me being a drop out is a disease or what? @op PLEASE continue jare
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wud u prefer dating a jobless University graduate?... Thrs alot of guys with their certificate of attendance. He is working, wot else do u want na?
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by obiorathesubtle: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm..

BARMAN!!!!
Do you still have isi ewu? Yes? Good! Bring two pots. I hope the nkwobi is ready to be served?? Good! And also get this beautiful lady a crate of orijin. Very cold! Or my dear, would you prefer Guiness extra large stout??
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by 48noble(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Are you telling me being a drop out is a disease or what? @op PLEASE continue jare

Lying about it is d p
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by swimcash(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
babe, follow ur heart n do wat u.instinct says. if u feel lyk endin d relationship, den do it already
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by swimcash(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brownville007:

ur ignorance is amazin.....y sayin wat u dnt knw? who told u dangote is nt a graduate? get ur facts ryt cos u just got served
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by zinachidi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
i think th@ first girl that commented said it all...
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by lyriclekidd(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
y u come dy cast me here nah
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is Mark Zuckenberg not a drop out? Is Bill gates not a drop out? Nigerians with Nigerian mentality sha,lot of graduates can't even speak good English,i bet some drop outs are much more brilliant and speak better English than you op. How many rich and successful footballers went to University,the only reason why I blame your so called boyfriend is why he hasn't dumped your ass for another beautiful girl. Men can marry at anytime,na only women dey enter menopause

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by sconp: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
That he dropped out shouldn't be a problem. Does he still read books? Is the fire for learning not education burning in him? Is he reading, searching and looking for ways to better himself and grow his business? If yes then he's ideal.

Sometimes people lie to save their relationship.
If you feel you can't stay with him then move on but don't come back and create a thread asking us how to get your ex back.

Am I the only one who feels that this sounds like super story.
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Fancylife(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
k
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Ayekotoo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
@OP, I think lying is part of human existence. Have not seen a human being that has not lied in one way or other. So your decision determines your marital destiny.
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Also,op,pls do that guy a favor and dump him,thats what will motivate him to make money cos no girl would dump a rich drop out. Also,pls drop him cos that would motivate him to later grab any certificate grabbable and even challenge you in his mind and later grab more certs than he needs and even later grab more certs than you yourself grin . The pain is what makes drop outs and people that came out with 3rd class and something lower to be more successful than their counterparts that just rely solely on their fine certificates.
Why do you think Dangote made money first and later went to Al Azhar University which is the first University and one of the best to grab his degree? Right now,is he not more educated with people that were blabbing their mouth at him before?
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by seankay(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
What help do you need from us? To help you beg him to return to school or help pay his school fees? I don't get it
Re: Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
So if you were the school dropped out, would you have expected him to continue with you?

The answer you have here will properly guide you.

Btw, you are such a pretty one...obviously my type of woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? / True Confession: Help! I’m Tired Of Sleeping With My Step-brother / She Is 20 While I'm 30. Can We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.