Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is This True About Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Men And Women (920 Views)

Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Men And Women by Built2last: 1:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Buy food for a man when he is hungry, even if it's once, he will write it down, laminate it and pass on the story of "your great deeds" to his grandchildren.
Buy a car for a woman today, forget her birthday next month and you will be shocked if she tells the whole world how bad you are.

How can you forget her birthday bros, what are you thinking, you are very very bad my brother, don't even argue.

This does not make the woman bad, that's how she was wired. She is emotionally prepared for such "games".

Her case is a matter of "continuous assessment".....The mark you scored last month for buying a car is for last month, if you want to have this month's score, why did you forget her birthday, forgetting birthday this month cancels the car you bought last months. Simple and short.

When you understand the parable I just stated above, you will live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Men And Women by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:58am On Feb 22, 2022
And who came up with this notion? undecided
Haha you just picked a single occurrence in your life or whatever and use it to generalise all women..sounds petty..

If that's how the women around you act then that's your problem deal with it..same way all men ain't rapist..it's just like me saying cos a man raped someone then all men are born to be rapist..
How does that sound tho? unintelligent right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Men And Women by uthlaw: 5:14am On Feb 22, 2022
So without woman,I won't leave happily, you better stop deceiving yourselves!
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by Mezigo: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is so true.
I have seen it happened many times,with me and some guys around me

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Men And Women by odinson1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Normally,the Women are selfish,greedy, narcissistic and Ungrateful. They don't are about you so long as you are useless to them. They see nice men as Meal tickets,men who would answer to her every requests,take her on dates,buy food for her,clothes,phones,rent and transportation are all covered by a nice man somewhere who "respects women".

But what the Nice man doesn't know,is that He is Disposable to the woman,the moment he stops being useful, She will dispose of him,trash him away and continue her search for another Rich fool who will Finance her Expensive lifestyle yet again.

This happens mostly in relationships and marriage. The Parasite Ties an unlucky Simp down with marriage and proceeds to milk every last drop out of him,while of course rewarding him with sex once in a blue moon for being a good dog. But,not all women are like that,right?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Men And Women by odinson1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And who came up with this notion? undecided
Haha you just picked a single occurrence in your life or whatever and use it to generalise all women..sounds petty..

If that's how the women around you act then that's your problem deal with it..same way all men ain't rapist..it's just like me saying cos a man raped someone then all men are born to be rapist..
How does that sound[b] tho?[/b] unintelligent right?

Guys see how desperate she is,trying to cover what we all know to be true.

A lot of them will storm this thread now with their lies.
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

B
B for ball... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Men And Women by odinson1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
G
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by helinues: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Toh
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by Candidlady: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mezigo:
This is so true.
I have seen it happened many times,with me and some guys around me

@bolded
You really disappointed me

What I was expecting to read was

IHAVE SEEN IT HAPPENED MANY TIMES, WITH ME. EVEN MY PARENTS ARE GOING THROUGH THESAME THING

please kindly edit your post and do the needful

Thank you sir
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by Youngpo413: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
uthlaw:
So without woman,I won't live happily? you better stop deceiving yourselves!
Ofcourse you can live happily...nothing special about that gender.
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by Whazar(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
I get peace of mind ever since dem born me

I tried relationship last week after the green light don almost turn purple

O boy I don end am this week, my first relationship didn’t last a week

I too like my peace of mind
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
cry
Re: Is This True About Men And Women by uthlaw: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Youngpo413:
Ofcourse you can live happily...nothing special about that gender.
correct bro?

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? / Police Suspends 2 Slaying Queens Officers Who Display Their Bodies In Viral Tikt / Twitter Self Styled Alpha Male; Shola Gets Banned On Twitter (Account Suspended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.