Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw (4627 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
BlackAdam55:
You are not intelligent enough to have any intellectual conversation with me,your brain no reach.
And no, I don't trust you igbos,you are very cunning and shady,post the name of the author of that screenshot
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by SaintBishop: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
ebufa:

see these teeth filing, canoe dwelling heathen calling the great Igbo race savages! wonders shall never end! anyway, the Fulanis that are giving you backbone is being de-fanged one tooth at a time! when the world is through with disarming the Fulani...we will treat Ijaw f*ck up! your mouths are getting too big!
Igbos great? Don't make me laugh grin You savages were enslaved by everyone through out history grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Christistruth00: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Thank God Bonny is already 100% Ijaw

Anyone thinking otherwise should jump into Azumini River

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlackAdam55:
Who wrote that article? Ghost? Who conduct the press spirits?
So you only post the parts that favors you? If you want to win an argument the best thing to do is to be honest through and through.Like I said,you are not intelligent enough to have any conversation with me

Hello, Mr dull brain, why are you asking foolish questions na?

Bonny United Front, an umbrella group of indigenous Bonny people did the press release. They even called out people like you for trying to cause trouble in their land.

Okay, let's even assume that there are parts of the press release that I don't want to post according to you, then what stops you from going to Google and extracting it? Or are you too dull to also do a simple Google search?

It seems I'm even expecting too much from batcher dwellers who spend the entire day drinking ogogoro grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

[s]Thank God Bonny is already 100% Ijaw

Anyone thinking otherwise should jump into Azumini River[/s]

Lol, look at this afonja scratch face that can't even locate Bonny on the map.

What business do Skull miners have on Igbo affairs cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Bastardlyrich: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
No I support ss and se unity but Bonny people are ijaws.
Yes some speak igbo but is mainly because of trading.
Bonny people still have their native dialect.
As of present Bonny is ijaw.
Please we shouldn't be fighting over these.ijaws are the rightful owner of Bonny.
God bless the ijaws.
God bless ss and se.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
No I support ss and se unity but Bonny people are ijaws.
Yes some speak igbo but is mainly because of trading.
Bonny people still have their native dialect.
As of present Bonny is ijaw.
Please we shouldn't be fighting over these.ijaws are the rightful owner of Bonny.
God bless the ijaws.
God bless ss and se.

I don't understand what you're talking about. Bonny United Front, an umbrella group comprising indigenous Bonny people has made it clear to you that they have dual ancestry of which Igbo is one! They also told you that Igbo language has always been their mother tongue since beginning of time and was never due to any trading! Yet You're saying what you have no idea of.

Now who is looking for trouble between the indigenes telling you who they are and you trying to superimpose your own heritage over theirs

6 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Eastlink(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlackAdam55:
Who wrote that article? Ghost? Who conduct the press spirits?
So you only post the parts that favors you? If you want to win an argument the best thing to do is to be honest through and through.Like I said,you are not intelligent enough to have any conversation with me
So you don reach here this boy?

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Christistruth00: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
EastisBae:

Lol, look at this afonja scratch face that can't even locate Bonny on the map.

What business do Skull miners have on Igbo affairs cheesy cheesy

Sorry for Breaking this to you

But Ijaws and Yorubas are brothers

You Probably don’t know that Ijaws and Yorubas have lived peacefully together in Ondo State for Centuries

You cannot run them over and take their Land

It would cost you everything like it did last time when Ojukwu tried it

Don’t think about it remove your eyes and be contended with your God given Ancestral lands

3 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by BloomingDale(f): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

[s]

You Probably don’t know that Ijaws and Yorubas have lived peacefully together in Ondo State for Centuries

Don’t think about it remove your eyes and be contended with your God given Ancestral lands
[/s]

I heard that price of skulls have crashed in the waste due to oversupply, what are you guys doing about it grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
EastisBae:

I don't understand what you're talking about. Bonny United Front, an umbrella group comprising indigenous Bonny people has made it clear to you that they have dual ancestry of which Igbo is one! They also told you that Igbo language has always been their mother tongue since beginning of time and was never due to any trading! Yet You're saying what you have no idea of.

Now who is looking for trouble between the indigenes telling you who they are and you trying to superimpose your own heritage over theirs

Continue to lie on nairaland.
It changes nothing physical.
So y are they (bonny and opobo) not in any ibo sociocultural organizations but are in all ijaw ones.

3 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ijoh:

Continue to lie on nairaland.
It changes nothing physical.
So y are they (bonny and opobo) not in any ibo sociocultural organizations but are in all ijaw ones.

You're the one lying to yourself.
The Opobo and Bonny share same ancestry with the rest of Ndoki Igbos. That's why since history they've always associated with one another. Go to Aba, you will see large Opobo community that have lived there since recorded history! They still celebrate their Nwaotam masquerade festival in Aba and all other Igbos will gather to watch! I used to participate in them when I was in Aba years back.

Using militancy/oil bunkering/pipeline security to lure jobless youths into joining IYC or the rest doesn't change anything.

We have ignored your charade all these while but since you guys have continued to indulge in it, I hope you will be able to withstand the heat. 40 million strong Igbos are coming for you grin grin

Meanwhile here is another screenshot below!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
EastisBae:

The Opobo and Bonny share same ancestry with the rest of Ndoki Igbos. That's why since history they've always associated with one another. Go to Aba, you will see large Opobo community that have lived there since recorded history! They still celebrate their Nwaotam masquerade festival in Aba and all other Igbos will gather to watch! I used to participate in them when I was in Aba years back.

Using militancy/oil bunkering/pipeline security to lure jobless youths into joining IYC or the rest doesn't change anything.

We have ignored your charade all these while but since you guys have continued to indulge in it, I hope you will be able to withstand the heat. 40 million strong Igbos are coming for you grin grin

Screenshot created by igbos.
Igbos are not more than ijaw in population.
Why havent you guys use your false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already, instead you kill fellow ibos.
Mind you ndoki is not igbo they are just acculturated because of Nigeria state balkanizations of Ijaws when all ijaws are fully together.
The new ijaw central dialect being arranged in preparation for ijaw republic will destroy that slave language speaking.

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ijoh:

Screenshot created by igbos.
Igbos are not more than ijaw in population.
Why havent you guys use your false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already, instead you kill fellow ibos.
Mind you ndoki is not igbo they are just acculturated because of Nigeria state balkanizations of Ijaws when all ijaws are fully together.
The new ijaw central dialect being arranged in preparation for ijaw republic will destroy that slave language speaking.
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by bomb24: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

ijaws and yorubas are brothers? and they nearly wiped the yorubas out in Lagos from 2016/17, terrorising the water ways of ondo and lagos and ensured every oblong head on their way was sent to oodua.

Hillarious!

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by tiger28: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
LikeAking:

In your imagination.

Let me tell u.

The existence of Biafra wont solve any problem. Its will only inflate the Igbo ego then deflate the Igbo race.

The problem with African tribes is our bad character, primitive mind sets, low standards and lack of deep thoughts. We just hate to think, we also hate to hear or say the truth.

Having a new country wont solve any problem. Same corrupt politicians will invade and decay the political and economical infrastructure in the new African country.

U saw N Kanu wearing Fendi abi? He is no different from the average Nigerian leader. Also, Asari Dokubo has not created any impact in his community, but choose to invest in Benin republic. He is hiding his loot from his own people. Typical African man.

Oga go and fight for your own future, not the future of Biafra or even Nigeria, or your tribe.

What you give to ur sef is the best. What odas will give u may b rubbish!.

Trust no one.

Make u relax.

We dont need another country.

Very APTLY Stated!!!!!
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by christistruth01: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
bomb24:

ijaws and yorubas are brothers? and they nearly wiped the yorubas out in Lagos from 2016/17, terrorising the water ways of ondo and lagos and ensured every oblong head on their way was sent to oodua.

Hillarious!

Did they not settle it amicably

Have you heard anything since

But here you are trying to grab

Ijaw Bonny and Opobo Completely unprovoked because of your greedy long throat

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Alabo7978(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
EastisBae:

nna men
even nanka people of anambara state dey follow mumu like this.

ever since buhari called you people dot nation you have been trying to eat your way to the ocean.
SLAVES want to become masters.
Bonny, opobo isn't in any Igbo socio cultural organization, they are not even part and parcel of Ohaneze'indigbo so why are you people behaving like this?

4 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Those of you saying bonny is Ibo land, you are very funny.

I am from Opobo n I am Ijaw. I bear Ijaw name same as my siblings.
Bonny where we came from is true n true Ijaw territory.
You guys from the east shud continue lying all you wish, it changes nothing on ground.
When was Bonny United front formed to be speaking for the bonny people.
How come bonny n Opobo people are not members of any Ibo socio cultural group.
How come, the bonny n Opobo people don't bear Ibo names.
I laff in bonny n Opobo are Ibos.
OP, I am waiting for wen you guys from the east wud come physically n claim our lands.
Is there no indigene of bonny in this forum to state his/her true identity.
Continue fooling yourselves daily like a masquerade, we are watching n clapping for you dots.

Long live the Ijaw people.
Long live Bonny n Opobo Kingdoms
God bless Ijaw lands

Dein

4 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Liebermantic: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
RobbStark:

You guys from the east shud continue lying all you wish, it changes nothing on ground.
OP, I am waiting for wen you guys from the east wud come physically n claim our lands.
Continue fooling yourselves daily like a masquerade, we are watching n clapping for you dots.

God bless Ijaw lands

Dein

What happened to Okpara Ndoli, Ubani,Oko, Alagbaria etc?.
They are playing Niger Delta politics..Ogolo is still borne by Abia people and Bonny people bear Ogolo..Ubani is borne by Bonny people..Some still retain their ancient names while some have followed Oil politics to completely bear Ijo names

5 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

nna men
even nanka people of anambara state dey follow mumu like this.

ever since buhari called you people dot nation you have been trying to eat your way to the ocean.
SLAVES want to become masters.
Bonny, opobo isn't in any Igbo socio cultural organization, they are not even part and parcel of Ohaneze'indigbo so why are you people behaving like this?

Igbos are one regardless of state creation! Who is slave and who is master? Or you just open mouth to be saying rubbish?! The rulers of Opobo right from the time of Jaja have always been Igbos! The rulers of Bonny since the earliest recorded history by both Portuguese and English explorers have always been Igbos!

The common language spoken in these two places is Igbo, so if any side is slave it is definitely you guys!

4 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Liebermantic:

What happened to Okpara Ndoli, Ubani,Oko, Alagbaria etc?.
They are playing Niger Delta politics..Ogolo is still borne by Abia people and Bonny people bear Ogolo..Ubani is borne by Bonny people..Some still retain their ancient names while some have followed Oil politics to completely bear Ijo names

Don't mind these landgrabbers, they're even doing more harm to themselves. The reason why some Bonny aborigines took up ijaw names was because of the ijaw sponsored oppression they suffered during and after the civil war. In old Rivers State, they used their numerical advantage to spearhead ijaw domination over all others too. However, with the creation of Bayelsa, they lost that advantage!

Instead of allowing sleeping dogs to continue dozing, they started a campaign of trying to force Igbo speaking Bonny aborigines to abandon their mother tongue and start speaking ijaw. What manner of nonsense is that? This was how they systematically displaced others as they continued in their attempt to dominate the whole of Niger Delta. Even Wike has warned them seriously about it and is also part of the reason he is against handing over to any ijaw speaking part of the state.

Unfortunately for them, the Ndoki Igbos of Bonny has all documents since history to prove they're aborigines! Even the first Igbo Bible was written in their dialect!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Alabo7978(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2022
EastisBae:

Igbos are one regardless of state creation! Who is slave and who is master? Or you just open mouth to be saying rubbish?! The rulers of Opobo right from the time of Jaja have always been Igbos! The rulers of Bonny since the earliest recorded history by both Portuguese and English explorers have always been Igbos!

The common language spoken in these two places is Igbo, so if any side is slave it is definitely you guys!
you are uniformed brother man mbanaso okwarazurumba was bought by a slave in Bonny who sold him to Amayanabo Opubo hano pepple.
he was enculturated and renamed Jubo jubogha.
if the igbos owned Bonny, why were Igbo slaves renamed?
why wasn't he allowed to keep his Igbo name mbanaso okwarazurumba
if the igbos ruled or owned Bonny, why did they take on ijaw titles like Amayanabo, Alabo instead of eze and ichie?
why did they count in an ijoid Language similar to kalabari kio Mamu taru Sonu sondiu sonuma instead of otu abuo ato ano ise ishi asa ?
why did Europeans writers detail that the founders of Bonny found the island to he roosted with plenty of CURLEW who the people call okolo, and when the people settled, the curlews flew away; translated to okolo'ma which is the name of the town today?

and on Opobo; original name is Opubo-ama, named in honor of Jubo jubogha foster father Amayanabo Opubo hano pepple was a town founded by Alabo Jubo jubogha along with 14 houses that came with him from okoloma, how does it make it Igbo?

go up and re read it again and give me a good answer, but I know you won't be able to give me a good or reasonable answer and you will result to venomous replies.

you Igbo people are bringing great hatred on yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by buzikid49515: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
RobbStark:

God bless Ijaw lands

Dein

Guy you are playing with fire but you don’t know
This is peoples heritage we are talking about…but what will hit you..you won’t know
You are Ijaw and you are calming Opobo.

3 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by horsepower102: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bump
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

[s]you are uniformed brother man mbanaso okwarazurumba was bought by a slave in Bonny who sold him to Amayanabo Opubo hano pepple.
he was enculturated and renamed Jubo jubogha.
if the igbos owned Bonny, why were Igbo slaves renamed?
why wasn't he allowed to keep his Igbo name mbanaso okwarazurumba
if the igbos ruled or owned Bonny, why did they take on ijaw titles like Amayanabo, Alabo instead of eze and ichie?
why did they count in an ijoid Language similar to kalabari kio Mamu taru Sonu sondiu sonuma instead of otu abuo ato ano ise ishi asa ?
why did Europeans writers detail that the founders of Bonny found the island to he roosted with plenty of CURLEW who the people call okolo, and when the people settled, the curlews flew away; translated to okolo'ma which is the name of the town today?

and on Opobo; original name is Opubo-ama, named in honor of Jubo jubogha foster father Amayanabo Opubo hano pepple was a town founded by Alabo Jubo jubogha along with 14 houses that came with him from okoloma, how does it make it Igbo?

go up and re read it again and give me a good answer, but I know you won't be able to give me a good or reasonable answer and you will result to venomous replies.

you Igbo people are bringing great hatred on yourselves.[/s]

You can keep regurtitating rubbish from your butthole but have it in mind that it won't change anything.

To burst your bubble, everyone agrees that Jaja of Opobo was an Igbo man. Okay, let's even agree with you that he was once a slave who eventually became free and ultimately famous as a free man, what does it change? Was Jaja the only Igbo man in Bonny during his time or were there so many others? Go and read the accounts of the earliest recorded Portuguese, Dutch and English sailors/explorers about Bonny and be informed!

That said, are you even aware that the area called Opobo in present day was uninhabited when Jaja established the kingdom of Opobo with 14 other mostly Igbo families that left Bonny with him? Since an Igbo man (Jaja) established Opobo with fellow Igbos on an uninhabited land which makes them the first settlers, so what's the basis of your argument that Opobo is ijaw land?

It seems most of you are even ignorant of the history of Opobo and Bonny!

Meanwhile, okolo-ama also means a place of Curlew birds in Igbo!

Lastly, talking about hatred, is there any time in history you ijaws have ever showed love to Igbos? Only Ibibio/Efik/Ejagham are the ones that have stood with us in the past and we will care to maintain good relationship with, and not teeth-filing savages who have always been pirates since history. To hell with your love!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is for the teeth filing savages grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Alabo7978(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
EastisBae:

You can keep regurtitating rubbish from your butthole but have it in mind that it won't change anything.

To burst your bubble, everyone agrees that Jaja of Opobo was an Igbo man. Okay, let's even agree with you that he was once a slave who eventually became free and ultimately famous as a free man, what does it change? Was Jaja the only Igbo man in Bonny during his time or were there so many others? Go and read the accounts of the earliest recorded Portuguese, Dutch and English sailors/explorers about Bonny and be informed!

That said, are you even aware that the area called Opobo in present day was uninhabited when Jaja established the kingdom of Opobo with 14 other mostly Igbo families that left Bonny with him? Since an Igbo man (Jaja) established Opobo with fellow Igbos on an uninhabited land which makes them the first settlers, so what's the basis of your argument that Opobo is ijaw land?

It seems most of you are even ignorant of the history of Opobo and Bonny!

Meanwhile, okolo-ama also means a place of Curlew birds in Igbo!

Lastly, talking about hatred, is there any time in history you ijaws have ever showed love to Igbos? Only Ibibio/Efik/Ejagham are the ones that have stood with us in the past and we will care to maintain good relationship with, and not teeth-filing savages who have always been pirates since history. To hell with your love!!!
continue canceling facts, na your Destiny you dey cancel so.

do you even know the meaning of enculturation? (in ancient times)
shedrach meshac and Abednego were hananiah azariah and Azazel.

it is an age long practice done mostly on captives of war or slaves bought and owned.
even the Brits did it; renaming slaves brought into the Americas all over again.
you'll see names like Kunta-Kinte renamed to Toby
Nneka renamed to Ahneeka, jiugba renamed to juba.
enculturation in ancient Africa meant denouncing your old self before gods and men and that was what okwarazurumba mbanaso did when he was renamed Jubo jubogha, and when he became a free man, he remained in the delta, took indigenous wives, learned the language when he could have EASILY returned to Amaigbo.

SECONDLY
THE 14 HOUSES THAT CAME WITH JAJA were never Igbo houses. Bonny had 21 houses, and out of the 21, 14 came with him, out of the 14; 2 were directly his, the other 12 were indigenous OKOLOMA houses.

THIRDLY
Opobo(OPUBO-AMA) founded in 1870 was never a virgin land. you are daft I swear. it was formerly a Bonny military Outpost formerly known, owned and called Idonkontoro by the Andoni's whom the Bonny people fought and took it from them in 1442. Jaja had to write to the British crown who informed the Okoloma people to let him stay there, so do not stay in your house at abakiliki and say what you don't know. I am 101% sure you haven't been to Port Harcourt in your entire life not to even talk of entering the Niger delta. you don't know all this things above and you say I am ignorant of Bonny and Opobo history. itibolibo!
do you even know after the death of Jaja, a long line of regents from Bonny including the perekule council of chiefs ruled Opubo-ama?
right you don't know.

FOUTHLY
did you just say OKOLO-AMA means curlew town in Igbo
blood of Jesus you are a dangerous liar! and you will burn in hell!
you are even denying your Language for cheap nairaland lies.
I am very fluent in Igbo, and I've lived, schooled, worked around Igbo land for over 10years.
TOWN IN IGBO IS OBODO!
bloody liar!
you will burn in hell for lieng!
and for denying your Language, your ancestors will deny you.
get out from here!

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
SaintBishop:
Igbos great? Don't make me laugh grin You savages were enslaved by everyone through out history grin

Give Ijaws another 100 years, you will not be able to achieve 10% of what Igbos have achieved ! name the location...and Igbos will dominate you senseless, Naija, Yankee,gand and, Asia,mid-east, etc.............una no reach! na IYC thugs dey give you mind, do not awake the lion that will devour you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

continue canceling facts, na your Destiny you dey cancel so.

do you even know the meaning of enculturation? (in ancient times)
shedrach meshac and Abednego were hananiah azariah and Azazel.

it is an age long practice done mostly on captives of war or slaves bought and owned.
even the Brits did it; renaming slaves brought into the Americas all over again.
you'll see names like Kunta-Kinte renamed to Toby
Nneka renamed to Ahneeka, jiugba renamed to juba.
enculturation in ancient Africa meant denouncing your old self before gods and men and that was what okwarazurumba mbanaso did when he was renamed Jubo jubogha, and when he became a free man, he remained in the delta, took indigenous wives, learned the language when he could have EASILY returned to Amaigbo.

SECONDLY
THE 14 HOUSES THAT CAME WITH JAJA were never Igbo houses. Bonny had 21 houses, and out of the 21, 14 came with him, out of the 14; 2 were directly his, the other 12 were indigenous OKOLOMA houses.

THIRDLY
Opobo(OPUBO-AMA) founded in 1870 was never a virgin land. you are daft I swear. it was formerly a Bonny military Outpost formerly known, owned and called Idonkontoro by the Andoni's whom the Bonny people fought and took it from them in 1442. Jaja had to write to the British crown who informed the Okoloma people to let him stay there, so do not stay in your house at abakiliki and say what you don't know. I am 101% sure you haven't been to Port Harcourt in your entire life not to even talk of entering the Niger delta. you don't know all this things above and you say I am ignorant of Bonny and Opobo history. itibolibo!
do you even know after the death of Jaja, a long line of regents from Bonny including the perekule council of chiefs ruled Opubo-ama?
right you don't know.

FOUTHLY
did you just say OKOLO-AMA means curlew town in Igbo
blood of Jesus you are a dangerous liar! and you will burn in hell!
you are even denying your Language for cheap nairaland lies.
I am very fluent in Igbo, and I've lived, schooled, worked around Igbo land for over 10years.
TOWN IN IGBO IS OBODO!
bloody liar!
you will burn in hell for lieng!
and for denying your Language, your ancestors will deny you.
get out from here!

You don yearn opata full everywhere, still dey cry on top.

I keep presenting facts to you while you argue with myths and legends garnished with a cocktail of lies grin

I grew up around these areas, Aba and P.H axis with Opobo situated in-between used to be my base. Former assistant coach of Enyimba fc, King-Jo was married to an Opobo woman and we all used to be close. Opobo people has been celebrating their Nwaotam masquerade festival in Aba since anyone can remember. Ask anyone around Ogbor-hill, Pepple's road and East about Opobo and they will inform you because most of them have been living there since many generations! Aba as a city partly falls within the Ndoki region that extends from Ugwunagbo to Ukwa, down to Opobo and terminates at Bonny! That is why these areas have been engaging in cultural exchange and interrelationships! Recently, Bonny Ndoki aborigines created a new masquerade called Agu n'madu and they introduced it to their Opobo brothers and eventually, Opobo aborigines will celebrate it in Aba in a grand occasion that would be withnessed by all Igbos! Are you now seeing the pattern?

You as an ijaw man from Bayelsa, do you know what Agu n'madu means without asking any Igbo person or checking on Google?

Below are more screenshots about already known facts but you can still regurgitate your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by EastisBae: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igbos are business minded people who don't like getting involved in territorial issues and that's what is giving you ijaws the guts in trying to encroach into our territories.

You can do that rubbish with fellow minorities and intimidate them into submission but you can't try that with Igbos, we are talking about 40 million strong nation here. We have what it takes to crush you people if you try to dare us. What you've been doing all these years is to hide behind our adversaries to attack us whenever we are facing bigger enemies. Let's assume we are not contending with adversaries/competitors like Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, and we turn around to focus on you guys, can you survive it?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) / APC Leading In Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial District / Obi Condemns Attack On The Nigerian Army In Delta, Urges Arrest Of The Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.