Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw (4654 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
ebufa:

Na ukraine therapy fit una! deadline to carry your IYC juju paraphernalia leave Bonny and opobo or get an almighty ass whooping!

When is that gonna happen.
Stop chest beating n foaming in the mouth

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2022
ebufa:

Na ukraine therapy fit una! deadline to carry your IYC juju paraphernalia leave Bonny and opobo or get an almighty ass whooping!

Chest beating as always.
You region is a coward one, all noise and nothing.
You can't invade a territory that you have been scared of from ages.
We know how to deal with you and your region.
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by nengibo: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2022
RobbStark:

Chest beating as always.

No mind the fools, they want to turn Ibani se into a land of drug dealing, prostitution and Ipob menace, our people have values same can't be said about Igbos

3 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
RobbStark:

Chest beating as always.

YOU know how to deal with us abi? meanwhile, Bonny and Opobo continue to speak Igbo till tomorrow, while we hold you down at bonny and Opobo, Igbos are busy and strategically holding Port Harcourt downtown in okija,ikoku,njemanze,ogbunabali etc.........while commercially and industrially merging into Rivers state via Umuagwo in IMO state and ukwa west/IMO river to merge with Obigbo from Abia state in a deadly pincer movement.................continue making noise online......you have been swallowed and are being digested right now......Let us not talk about igbo foray into the oil/gas services and now oil production industry. You want one Nigeria and ONE NIGERIA is what we are going to serve you!

6 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
ebufa:

YOU know how to deal with us abi? meanwhile, Bonny and Opobo continue to speak Igbo till tomorrow, while we hold you down at bonny and Opobo, Igbos are busy and strategically holding Port Harcourt downtown in okija,ikoku,njemanze,ogbunabali etc.........while commercially and industrially merging into Rivers state via Umuagwo in IMO state and ukwa west/IMO river to merge with Obigbo from Abia state in a deadly pincer movement.................continue making noise online......you have been swallowed and are being digested right now......Let us not talk about igbo foray into the oil/gas services and now oil production industry. You want one Nigeria and ONE NIGERIA is what we are going to serve you!

Noise as always.
Continue fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
ebufa:

With all the problems facing you fools in your backyard, you people haven't gat courage to stop it, na to claim territories that isn't yours una dey after.
Boy, there is fire in Anambra n abia state, deal with that first n stop foaming in the mouth.
Ijaws want nothing to do with you criminals and ritualist.
Ebonyi state isn't Ibo sef, cos I know you don't even understand what they say.

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
RobbStark:

With all the problems facing you fools in your backyard, you people haven't gat courage to stop it, na to claim territories that isn't yours una dey after.
Boy, there is fire in Anambra n abia state, deal with that first n stop foaming in the mouth.

storm in a teacup! when Igbo elites are ready for peace they know what to do! You will soon know Igbos are not the fools you take them for, you want one Nigeria..........igbos will serve you a full 3-course meal of One Nigeria! you are being digested alive..........IOCs are divesting and Igbo boys are picking the crumbs.............the pincer attack is almost complete, you will beg Ndigbo to carry their bags and leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
RobbStark:

Ijaw you have subscribed to 10 years of online scourging by the indefatigable Igbo race! meanwhile, on the streets we have you surrounded and encircled, bros go and consult your map! The sins of the civil war and the abandoned property issue is a long bone Ijaws will never be able to swallow, you and your generation will carry the guilt on your heads like gala! so take a chill pill and let peace reign......the incoming Igbo hegemony in the eastern region will be a humane one and progress will be for all, if jo men 'tooth filers' no like am, you can paddle your canoes back to Bayelsa from whence you came!
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by JANK23H(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
ebufa:

Ijaw you have subscribed to 10 years of online scourging by the indefatigable Igbo race! meanwhile, on the streets we have you surrounded and encircled, bros go and consult your map! The sins of the civil war and the abandoned property issue is a long bone Ijaws will never be able to swallow, you and your generation will carry the guilt on your heads like gala! so take a chill pill and let peace reign......the incoming Igbo hegemony in the eastern region will be a humane one and progress will be for all, if jo men 'tooth filers' no like am, you can paddle your canoes back to Bayelsa from whence you came!
So says a rat behind the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by peleson1: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
We Bonny people are ijaws.

We are ibani people.
Ijawbis our tribe

Ibos should face their hinterland period

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by RobbStark(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
ebufa:

If you have sense, you shud know that Bayelsa was carved out of rivers state and generally saying we Ijaw came from Bayelsa state is faulty on your path.
Ijaws have been existing even before the creation of states not talk of Bayelsa created recently.
As for you talking about sins of the civil war, your ancestors committed the sins and we the children are here to correct that error and never to allow it happen again.
You are our slaves and so shall it be.
We the Ijaws are superior to you no wonder you want to claim our people as ibos.
I said stop foaming in the mouth.
Show me one person from bonny or Opobo who also has claimed to be Ibo. Just one.
While you are about that, know this, we are Ijaws and bear Ijaws names.
Jaja choose to name my town Opubo Ama for a reason.
There were ibos name to use but he choosed an Ijaw name. Have sense boy
I am from Opobo and I am proudly Ijaw.
I have nothing in common with you ibos aside marrying your women.

Long live the Ijaw race
Long live Ijaw towns
Long live Bonny n Opobo kingdoms
Long live all Ijaws in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 5:15am On Mar 02, 2022
RobbStark:

If you have sense, you shud know that Bayelsa was carved out of rivers state and generally saying we Ijaw came from Bayelsa state is faulty on your path.
Ijaws have been existing even before the creation of states not talk of Bayelsa created recently.
As for you talking about sins of the civil war, your ancestors committed the sins and we the children are here to correct that error and never to allow it happen again.
You are our slaves and so shall it be.
We the Ijaws are superior to you no wonder you want to claim our people as ibos.
I said stop foaming in the mouth.
Show me one person from bonny or Opobo who also has claimed to be Ibo. Just one.
While you are about that, know this, we are Ijaws and bear Ijaws names.
Jaja choose to name my town Opubo Ama for a reason.
There were ibos name to use but he choosed an Ijaw name. Have sense boy
I am from Opobo and I am proudly Ijaw.
I have nothing in common with you ibos aside marrying your women.

Long live the Ijaw race
Long live Ijaw towns
Long live Bonny n Opobo kingdoms
Long live all Ijaws in the world.

1.2 million ijaws versus 40 million igbos.....................I admire your optimism !

2 Likes

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
ebufa:

1.2 million ijaws versus 40 million igbos.....................I admire your optimism !

Why haven't you guys use your false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already, instead you kill fellow ibos.
The truth be said Ibos are not larger than Ijaws.
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Why haven't you guys use your false population figure and swallow Nigeria up already, instead you kill fellow ibos.
The truth be said Ibos are not larger than Ijaws.

I am sure even in the wild delirium of the most acute malaria that you do not believe that rubbish you just typed! I have said it that everyman will soon "clutch and carry "their own balls, by the time Russia resets the brain of Britain in Europe........the pair of parasitic nomad groups in Nigeria "Fulani and Ijaw' , will have nowhere to hide!

The days of Ijaw throwing punches at Ndigbo and running to hide behind Fulani-controlled armed forces are nearly over, the debacle of 1967/1970 is about to be revisited! The abandoned property issue will be revisited and compensation paid ! You, teeth filing savages have to toe the line of peace or you'll get deported back to bayelsa,from where you came!
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
ebufa:

I am sure even in the wild delirium of the most acute malaria that you do not believe that rubbish you just typed! I have said it that everyman will soon "clutch and carry "their own balls, by the time Russia resets the brain of Britain in Europe........the pair of parasitic

nomad groups in Nigeria "Fulani and Ijaw' , will have nowhere to hide!

The days of Ijaw throwing punches at Ndigbo and running to hide behind Fulani-controlled armed forces are nearly over, the debacle of 1967/1970 is about to be revisited! The abandoned property issue will be revisited and compensation paid ! You, teeth filing savages have to toe the line of peace or you'll get deported back to bayelsa,from where you came!

Your noise end online.

1 Like

Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ijoh:

Your noise end online.

what itsekiri did to you in Warri will be child's play to what will befall you in the hands of Ndigbo! the small noise you guys are making is because you guys sold your rights to Fulani..........and the army is there to protect your weak asses! una too small sef!
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
ebufa:

what itsekiri did to you in Warri will be child's play to what will befall you in the hands of Ndigbo! the small noise you guys are making is because you guys sold your rights to Fulani..........and the army is there to protect your weak asses! una too small sef!

Mumu.
I repeat your frustrations no reach ijaw land e end online.
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by ebufa: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ijoh:

Mumu.
I repeat your frustrations no reach ijaw land e end online.

Bloody tooth filing heathen! go back to Bayelsa from whence you came .... canoe-dwelling pirates, go and cook 10 drums of crude oil and pollute your creeks some more...clueless bunch of never do wells! 5 years in also rock and the prime mumus could not even complete east-west road or even complete the crappy yenogoa airport! go and bow to your fulani Lords maybe you will get a contract from NDDc to buy more kai kai!
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Nyanyafk: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Lunatics plenty for this nl, na here tribal champions confidently speak for their tribe or people as if they are talking about a particular individual, lunatics bait people with some of the dumbest statements you can ever see and when you counter them, they hit back with comments laced with insults and whataboutism.
Re: 1001 Reasons Why Bonny Indigenous People Will Never Abandon Igbo For Ijaw by Ijoh(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
ebufa:

Bloody tooth filing heathen! go back to Bayelsa from whence you came .... canoe-dwelling pirates, go and cook 10 drums of crude oil and pollute your creeks some more...clueless bunch of never do wells! 5 years in also rock and the prime mumus could not even complete east-west road or
even complete the crappy yenogoa airport! go and bow to your fulani Lords maybe you will get a contract from NDDc to buy more kai kai!

Why worshiping us to join Biafra? Ijaw Republic our home.
We will carry all Ijaws from Ondo to Akwa-Ibom including Bonny and OPOBO take it or die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Grew 3.54% In Q2 2022 - NBS / I’ve Never Seen A Winner So Afraid In My Life, Winners Are Bold & Happy – Rufai / Appoint Commissioner For Youth, Ogun Assembly Tells Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.