Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data (35771 Views)

Which Skill Should He Go For? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by personality1000: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:

One Nairalander I was trying to help ran away with my 55k after I sent it to him in December. On the 31st, entering January 1st, 2022, he posted a video of himself with a new phone while smoking weed as he drinks beer with an olosho recording him and smiling.

He was feeling like a big boy. The moment he realize I viewed his status, even though I never wanted to, he deleted it immediately, but before then, I had already used my other phone to record it.

I have all his details. The money is not my issue anyone, there is something he will receive when he gets caught. I want to give him a gift.

He is not the only one. Another one ran with 57k, and the rest ran with whatever they can grab. Lost 200k+ trying to help my fellow Nigerians without knowing they are scammers.

The funny thing is, we met on Nairaland and they may probably read this post. Kids of nowadays just feel fraud is the way forward. They make it look as if being a fraudster is being smart or being a "sharp guy" as they like to call it.
boss help a brother with anything.things hard for the country. 3088117648 michael moses Amangul.first bank . i have an business idea since january but no capital to start 09036584768.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DRsays: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
KelB:
You can learn Affiliate Marketing.
I will coach you on that until you start making sales.
You can learn How to sell books on Amazon making up to 1k USD even if you're not a writer. I can recommend a good course for you on that too.
You can learn Facebook advertising.
You can learn Copywriting.
You can learn Car tracker installation.
I can provide you the sources to learn all these I mentioned here

Boss I want to learn from you Sir

God bless u
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DRsays: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
iLegendd:

One Nairalander I was trying to help ran away with my 55k after I sent it to him in December. On the 31st, entering January 1st, 2022, he posted a video of himself with a new phone while smoking weed as he drinks beer with an olosho recording him and smiling.

He was feeling like a big boy. The moment he realize I viewed his status, even though I never wanted to, he deleted it immediately, but tobefore then, I had already used my other phone to record it.

I have all his details. The money is not my issue anyone, there is something he will receive when he gets caught. I want to give him a gift.

He is not the only one. Another one ran with 57k, and the rest ran with whatever they can grab. Lost 200k+ trying to help my fellow Nigerians without knowing they are scammers.

The funny thing is, we met on Nairaland and they may probably read this post. Kids of nowadays just feel fraud is the way forward. They make it look as if being a fraudster is being smart or being a "sharp guy" as they like to call it.

Good afternoon boss
Please,I want to learn from you Sir, I'm a student currently doing my IT, things are not easy...I want to learn any skills to make money and I also have business ideal

Permission to DM?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by MeritNation: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2022
If you're female register here
It's sponsored by UkAid and organized by CyberSafe Foundation.
Registration for DigiGirls 2.0 is live

We are looking to train 4000 girls and women between the ages of 15 & 40 in Nigeria for free, with high in demand global skills (Digital Marketing, UI/UX, E-commerce, Data Analysis, and Graphics Design).

The program would kick-off in April, and the application deadline is March 27th. An opportunity you should grab with both hands.

Apply and tell someone today!
https:///DigiGirls2022SignUp

#DigiGirlsIsBack #BackToBack #IWD2022
The training is 100 percent free and you get certified at the end. That's free too
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I'm studying engineering in Abuja and I would love to learn how to repair cars.. In fact, I have always loved cars and machines since I was little that's the reason why I decided to study mechanical engineering.. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd have opted for learning how to repair cars when my parents wanted all of us to learn a skill but instead I learnt barbing...

Any place where I can learn auto repair in Abuja.. Lemme be pursuing what I love before ASUU of FG head go calm down..??

Hi , since you have interest in cars , what about picking up a skill on car tracker installation. I can put you through everything you need to know for free.
Click here to connect with me:https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/LifeBreathingCashMachine

N.b: just ask about car tracking installation to get you started immediately
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Perfectbeing(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Okusfemxy:

Hi , since you have interest in cars , what about picking up a skill on car tracker installation. I can put you through everything you need to know for free.
Click here to connect with me:https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/LifeBreathingCashMachine

N.b: just ask about car tracking installation to get you started immediately
Alright, I will. Thanks
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by temydee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
You simply have to be told the truth!

You wanna make money online with digital marketing skills and be successful in it? YOU MUST HAVE A LAPTOP! Phone is very limited! You can only use a smartphone to keep in touch with the latest updates. If you mean serious business and want to scale it, get a laptop.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Can one learn kdp with phone?
Yes
Though using a laptop is better , but you can start with a phone and scale up later.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by ebenezer880(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:

He was feeling like a big boy. The moment he realize I viewed his status, even though I never wanted to, he deleted it immediately, but before then, I had already used my other phone to record it.

Sorry about that Iwas qualified for the stuff u wanted to run then... But was not having some requirements so I opt out... You chatted me VIA WhatsApp then.... Really feel sad sorry for the lost... And you said the friat one was for trial but people failed
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Niyiadeautos: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2022
If you're interested in learning how to use a scanner to scan cars and detect the issues on the car by interpreting the fault codes, I can train you. Fault code interpretation, data streaming on cars, key programming, etc. Cars today are very advanced, you can easily fix some daily issues by scanning the car. You don't need a prior knowledge of cars to join the training. After the training, you can get a small Bluetooth car scanner, and run car diagnosis for people and earn money. If interested, you can send me a DM, or contact me on Whatsapp through the WhatsApp number on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by mannasseh(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Well...

There are many skills / Businesses you can learn and make good and legit money for yourself Online.

I will list some of them here

1. Affiliate Marketing. This is my favorite and the one I'm also into.

It involves connecting buyers and sellers of a product together and get paid through commission on EACH sale.

You'll register with an Affiliate platform..pick a product to promote and you earn commission on EACH sale you make which could be from 10-50%.

It's a very Profitable Business to do.

2. Copywriting. Writing adverts for products and Businesses.

It's one of the highest paying skill online these days.

3. Information Publishing: Writing information about a particular problem and it's solution and packaging it as a book or video course and sell it online.

4. Amazon KDP: writing and Publishing books online on Amazon. It's a really cool and legit way to earn in Dollars.

....and so on.

The opportunities are endless.

You can also reach out to me if interested in any of the ones I listed [url=/connect-with-olasunkanmi]here[/url]

hello... how can I reach you

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by mannasseh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hightser:
Better don't waste your time on any of those useless things on front page, if you want to learn a digital skill that can fetch you money, something that has a future, then you truly need a laptop no matter how small.

Email Marketing
Affiliate marketing
Content writing
Amazon kindle publishing
And even graphics design are all dead

In fact, to become a successful graphics designer, you need to have digital marketing skill, video editing skill and social media management skill.
Get a laptop and learn something if you need a skill.

Learn front end web development : React j.s
Learn mobile app development: flutter
Learn video editing/ video production, there are places to rent camera until you can afford one, cover events, offer people around you who are into skit making to shoot skits for them and edit and send to them, my guy charges 30k for 2 skits, edited and delivered.

He shoots for up to 5 people weekly.

Learn 2D/3D animation, learn how to create a story or ads using cartoons. Companies need this for ads creation. Gamers need it, the metavers is coming too.

please where can I learn this
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Soyinks7(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Haywhyluv:
Digital Marketing and content writing
currently u can start affiliate marketing..
Dm me
09035774654 to learn how to get 750k in a month
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
mannasseh:

hello... how can I reach you

You can reach me via email on my profile.

Apologies for the late response
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by peacekeeping(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pearlashley:
Copywriting is a skill that will always be needed in all forms of businesses. You can learn it it with just your smartphone and data connection.

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn, copywriting can be learnt in months but the rewards are equal and more.

Join the Bachelor of copywriting course with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe, send me a message and get 20% discount

Offer lasts till 7pm today.
http:///message/CTLAQBF4SZXQC1

Am interested

08060613518, add me
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by kenniefawole(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
nony43:

Bro can you help in creating a blog for me?

Yes I can
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Medallion500: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Add me please 08090903326....
Pearlashley:
Copywriting is a skill that will always be needed in all forms of businesses. You can learn it it with just your smartphone and data connection.

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn, copywriting can be learnt in months but the rewards are equal and more.

Join the Bachelor of copywriting course with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe, send me a message and get 20% discount

Offer lasts till 7pm today.
http:///message/CTLAQBF4SZXQC1
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DevilsEqual(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Well...

There are many skills / Businesses you can learn and make good and legit money for yourself Online.

I will list some of them here

1. Affiliate Marketing. This is my favorite and the one I'm also into.

It involves connecting buyers and sellers of a product together and get paid through commission on EACH sale.

You'll register with an Affiliate platform..pick a product to promote and you earn commission on EACH sale you make which could be from 10-50%.

It's a very Profitable Business to do.

2. Copywriting. Writing adverts for products and Businesses.

It's one of the highest paying skill online these days.

3. Information Publishing: Writing information about a particular problem and it's solution and packaging it as a book or video course and sell it online.

4. Amazon KDP: writing and Publishing books online on Amazon. It's a really cool and legit way to earn in Dollars.

....and so on.

The opportunities are endless.

You can also reach out to me if interested in any of the ones I listed [url=/connect-with-olasunkanmi]here[/url]

I'm interested in amazon kdp,how much do u charge to teach that or how much does your course cost
Cause I know Nigerians wouldn't show you the way just like that

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Yes though using a laptop is better
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Dytiem: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Please I want to be enlightened on this
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I'm interested in amazon kdp,how much do u charge to teach that or how much does your course cost
Cause I know Nigerians wouldn't show you the way just like that

Lol...

Nigerians like you grin
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by pyramid252: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2022
You can now learn valuable skills in one place starting for FREE at improve2excel.com.
Improve2excel is Nigerian based elearning platform where you can learn in-demand skills at your own pace in any location as long as you have internet connection. New courses everyday.

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by yinkbell: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
stevocracy88:
Learn Canva. You will never regret it. I make over 200k monthly from graphics design using Canva

Do you use canvas for free or there is premium charges sir?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Yes you can.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Realbuike(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
DonNeon:
Good morning nairalanders, please I want your opinions about getting a skill to earn passive income online ....
I don't have a laptop for now, and wouldn't want that to deter me from been productive especially now that ASUU is on strike....

Please Share your suggestions on skills I can learn with my phone and data...

There are lots of skills to learn depending on your level of patience in making money from it.

But the most convenient for you is Blogging.

You can easily create posts
Monetize faster
Manage multiple Blog.

If you're looking to get started, that is what I can advice you to do.

If anyone wants to get started, check my signature.. how I made $10k from Affiliate Marketing through Blogging this year.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Lovelynife(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2022
joshuaadron:

Affiliate Marketing.

I have a video that explains this in detail for you. Send me a DM
Good afternoon bro. Please can I get the video too sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Is The New Agreed Percentages For Basic PayOr Net Salary? / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs / Policeman In Uniform Gets Himself Drunk After Taking Ogogoro.see Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.