Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data (37260 Views)

Which Skill Should He Go For? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by severee(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2023
SweetSauce:

Thanks for sharing.

hi please how do you make payment when subscribing to renderforest?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by SweetSauce(f): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
severee:

hi please how do you make payment when subscribing to renderforest?
I don't know.
Sorry.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by FireUpNow(m): 4:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Terabytes:
Digital skill is the best you can invest in as the world is going digital.
Here are some digital skills you can learn with your phone.
Email marketing
Content creation
Affiliate marketing
Copywriting
Freelancing
Graphics design
Customer service

Particularly, there's a course at the moment which teaches, content creation, copywriting, WhatsApp marketing, email marketing. Yes all of these in one, not only that it gives you membership access to it's affiliate platform where you can choose any product from it's market place and sell thereby earning commission on daily basis.

Anyone who is interested in freelancing job can visit the WhatsApp link in my signature
Visit my bio
Can you put me through if you don't mind?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by egojeny1(f): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cashbanky:
You can learn the following skill with your smartphone and data.
1)Graphic Design - download pixellab and canva from playstore.
2)2D and 3D Whiteboard Animation - download Renderforest from playstore.
3)3D Video Cartoon Animation creation- Download Plutagon Story App from playstore. With this app you can create cartoon videos.
4)Ebook cover designs - go to google and search for "3D Ebook Cover Mockup Designs" and you will see several websites to do that. It is very easy. It takes just 2 minutes or less to design an ebook cover and you can offer it as service to writers and get paid.
5)Video and Photo Editing
6)Learn how to earn at least $1-$5 daily with your phone also and withdraw daily as a student now that there is STRIKE.
Hello dear, this no 6 pls what are the ways to earn in dollars?

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by kad199: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
TRUEBLOOD59:
Graphics designing.
Here is my work with my smartphone
how can I learn it
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by zealousayo(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2023
mrclassic01:

You should go for Affiliate marketing.. Am into it too. It's something you can learn and implement to start earning cool cash from the comfort of your zone
Please can you be my tutor and mentor sir? I will really appreciate.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by chiste1: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
zealousayo:

Please can you be my tutor and mentor sir? I will really appreciate.

Obviously it would come with a fee, I hope you won't get scared when he bills you.
Because you can only use money to make money, legitimately. There is NO FREEBIE anywhere.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by livingimage(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Unleash Your Creativity with Our AI Video and Image Creation Course!

Discover the future of content creation with our cutting-edge AI Video and Image Creation Course. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced creator, this course will empower you to craft stunning visuals and videos using the latest AI-driven tools and techniques.

🌟 What You'll Learn:

*Harness the power of AI to transform your ideas into captivating videos and images
*Create professional-grade visuals without the need for extensive design skills
*Explore advanced AI algorithms that enhance your creative process
*Master the art of storytelling through dynamic video editing and image manipulation
*Develop a unique style that sets you apart in today's digital landscape.

🚀 Why Choose Our Course?
With a comprehensive curriculum and hands-on projects, you'll gain practical experience in:

*AI-powered video editing for seamless transitions and effects
*Automated image enhancement for stunning photographs
*Personalized content generation tailored to your target audience
*Real-time collaboration and feedback for efficient teamwork
*Unlocking new dimensions of creativity and innovation
*Join us on a journey to redefine what's possible in the world of content creation.

Hit me up on 0.9.0.5.5.1.5.1.2.7.3

Ready to turn your imagination into reality? Enroll now and let AI be your ultimate creative partner
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Cashbanky(f): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
egojeny1:

Hello dear, this no 6 pls what are the ways to earn in dollars?

By performing simple task for people and getting paid $0.50 to $7 per task. It takes 2-3 minutes to complete and get paid instantly.

Free information for all students who may be interested.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by peteradoga3(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Cashbanky:

By performing simple task for people and getting paid $0.50 to $7 per task. It takes 2-3 minutes to complete and get paid instantly.

Free information for all students who may be interested.

Please, am interested, should I send you my phone number or mail address?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Cashbanky(f): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
peteradoga3:

Please, am interested, should I send you my phone number or mail address?

Don't drop your number. DM on Whatsapp
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by yinkbell: 1:26pm On Jan 15
Chuksmonika:
Learn copywriting. It's easy to learn, you just need to have the right mindset, focus, and zeal.

God bless Venzal for me. I don't know him, but he is the real deal!

Hello Chucks. I know I am comenting on old thread. Would you mind to share your contact with as I need more explanation on copy writing from you please?
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by yinkbell: 1:47pm On Jan 15
KelB:
You can learn Affiliate Marketing.
I will coach you on that until you start making sales.
You can learn How to sell books on Amazon making up to 1k USD even if you're not a writer. I can recommend a good course for you on that too.
You can learn Facebook advertising.
You can learn Copywriting.
You can learn Car tracker installation.
I can provide you the sources to learn all these I mentioned here

Bro, how can I get your number so we could discuss further about these sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Access Bank And It's Age Requirement For Job / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / 50% Slash In Salaries Of Heritage Bank Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.