Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) (88582 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2022
I paid 52k to Calabar and it was 70% filled. Only problem was that during taxiing, the noise coming from the left side was like a molue applying brakes.

I truly had fears but I knew that as a covenant child, no shaking!
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by justjify(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2022
APC HAS TOTALLY KILLED THIS COUNTY. FVCK B.O.OHARI AND ALL HIS ZOMBIES HERE ON NAIRALAND AND BEYOND. SPITS angry
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by komodapson(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2022
lordm:
When will I fly in an aeroplane self

Is not that difficult now, where do you live?
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by adanny01(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Those days when flight ticket was 9k, the only thing that discouraged me from flying was airport taxi.

Now, it means flying without a driver for drop off and pick up means far more than 50k

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Jagermeister(m): 2:08am On Feb 23, 2022
saphiere:
You would have posted the pics without showing your face.
That's show-off. Air travel isn't luxury anymore.

I'm not working yet but I spend more than 50k on hair, data and makeup every month.

You're an unrepentant hypocrite ma'am!

Too much verbose fakery..
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by showafrica(m): 3:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and start your "Owambe Airlines" and sell tickets for free.. What do you know about business?
A business man is in it to make profit! He's not your father Christmas. You can't be supporting a very clueless and unintelligent government that doesn't know how to make the business environment conducive for businesses, while encouraging entrepreneurs to keep the prices of goods and services low. That shows how daft and dense you an your weird principals are...

Characteristics of a Fulani man, they dont know shiit about business.

2 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Alkhateeb0019: 4:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Wetin dey vex me pass is that after collecting loan to pay for flight ...u start giving me tomtom' and half fish roll...Do they want to have ulcer?
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by slimghost(m): 5:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?

You and the 226 clowns that liked your comment have no Braincells.

Do you how much aviation fuel is now?. Of course the increase will naturally reflect in their ticket fees.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by lordm(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2022
komodapson:

Is not that difficult now, where do you live?
PH
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Many airline and airport staff will soon be left without jobs. Airport Taxi businesses will suffer. Nobody will buy kilishi at Abuja airport again. The country is gradually entering Self Distruct Mode.

God help us all.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
jp130:
Use spare money frm my signature to cover for some expenses
can you break dis down
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by doshiyad1: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Just look at how empty a morning flight is. 50k! 100% increase in air ticket.

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin

Correct! let the emptiness continue abeg undecided undecided 100% is just too much.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by doshiyad1: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Just look at how empty a morning flight is. 50k! 100% increase in air ticket.

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin

Correct! let the emptiness continue abeg undecided undecided 100% is just too much.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by doshiyad1: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
50K na small money to fly for 25-45Mins. These airlines are really smoking cocaine.

I tell you, no bi small on sef. haba! undecided undecided undecided
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by doshiyad1: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
50K na small money to fly for 25-45Mins. These airlines are really smoking cocaine.

As in......... lolz shocked shocked
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by badboyTee(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
saphiere:
You would have posted the pics without showing your face.
That's show-off. Air travel isn't luxury anymore.

I'm not working yet but I spend more than 50k on hair, data and makeup every month.
iro lo ma pa ee

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Rugaria: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
berryPee:
Anything that survives Buhari's touch is worth studying as a 5 unit course.

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Rugaria: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Contango:

While you are partly right, I think you misunderstood his point of view. Revenue is a function of both sales volume (number of passengers) and price (cost of ticket). Not price alone. Given that the cost of transporting the aircraft from one location to another with or without passengers is fairly constant, it would have been wise for them to make the increment at a reasonable rate…say 40k. This is an optimization problem and the parameters involved are sales volume and selling price. Ramping the price by additional 10k has greatly reduced their revenue since the effect of reduction in sales volume (increase price reduces quantity demanded) is very significant. Since the cost of transporting the aircraft remains the same, the result will be a drastic reduction in revenue hence reducing profit or even incurring losses.

I do understand where you are coming from..
The point is that you argue as if the increase in prices were done simply to make more profit. As if the increase has little to do with deepening economic crises in the country. I don't think that's the case. If you're going to keep your prices low, you have to atleast make sure you're not delivering at a loss. There must be a base, a threshold where you can't operate under, financially... I don't think that these companies just woke up and jerked up their air fares..

It's a function of increasing inflation and the scarcity of operational essentials in the general economy.. And that's where a listening and pragmatic government should step in; Help the operators to quickly deal with the emerging logistics problems in order to stabilize prices across board. .. But that not the case here. That's not happening. We have a tone deaf presidency surrounded with a platoon of square pegs in round holes with round tommies as ministers. They fly private. They don't care about us...

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
donborg:

All pan Africanist tribes like the Fulani and the Ijaw should be banned from ruling Nigeria again.

These guys are parasites because they are not indigenous to Nigeria

They are the bane of Africa's progress.

They don't want the progress of Nigeria, infact they would rather it burns down so they can carry their loot to their relatives in other African countries where they belong.

Look at Buhari increasing the price of rice immediately he got to Aso rock so as to enrich his Fula tribes men in Sierra Leone, Gambia etc who produce rice in abundant quantity in the countries while simultaneously banning the importation of rice from the Lagos ports.

Look at Jonathan and his cronies like Dokubo and Tompolo stealing Nigeria's money and siphoning it to Equitorial guinea, Ghana etc where they build refineries, Universities and companies to employ their relatives in those countries.

Nonsense!!¡!

What do you know. The present Nigerian borders were drawn by the French. borderless west Africa is the way forward.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Contango(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Rugaria:

I do understand where you are coming from..
The point is that you argue as if the increase in prices were done simply to make more profit. As if the increase has little to do with deepening economic crises in the country. I don't think that's the case. If you're going to keep your prices low, you have to atleast make sure you're not delivering at a loss. There must be a base, a threshold where you can't operate under, financially... I don't think that these companies just woke up and jerked up their air fares..

It's a function of increasing inflation and the scarcity of operational essentials in the general economy.. And that's where a listening and pragmatic government should step in; Help the operators to quickly deal with the emerging logistics problems in order to stabilize prices across board. .. But that not the case here. That's not happening. We have a tone deaf presidency surrounded with a platoon of square pegs in round holes with round tommies as ministers. They fly private. They don't care about us...

LMAO at bolded

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
what's the destination of the flight? Specifically,from Nigeria to where?
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kccheechy:
it is true that the average Nigeria is corruption personified. But i also believe that all it takes for Nigeria to be reset is to be ruled by a no-nonsense person. If we can have a president who will deal ruthlessly with any political official Found guilty of any corruption case, others will sit up. All it takes is just to use one person as a scapegoat. The capital punishment for corruption in China is death. Why can’t we do same here?? It can’t work here because corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of all areas of governing and government. even the process of electing a president is deeply embedded in corruption. I believe cleansing should start from the top. If and only if we can have a president who will surprise even the so-called cabals that brought him into power. Banditry, inflation, rising unemployment, stinking corruption, low value currency, Non stop borrowing, hunger and all happening at the same time under one man who is just there to fulfill an Islamic agenda and Nigerians still have not learnt their lesson. They are doing everything possible to install a lifeless drug baron as the next president.

You make no sense. Buhari is a good president. Tinubu is good as well.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Yemi4luv: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
Is Tinubu and Buhari the same man?

They arent the same but Tinubu didn't have good plans for we nigerian thats my stake
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Yemi4luv: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Should we then be clamouring for Atiku or the Pandora Peter Obi criminal ?

We have other good candidate apart from them, we have the likes of Kingsley moghule
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
saphiere:
Did I say I wasn't living with parent?
And they pay you 50k+ pocket money which use on your hair??
I believe that hair alone can't be the only thing you spend money on, so if you're spending that much on hair alone then you're being paid like 4 times that by them. I'm still not convinced though, that figure is overbloated. grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
badboyTee:
iro lo ma pa ee
LIEnus Mohammed is her apprentice. grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by donborg(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

What do you know. The present Nigerian borders were drawn by the French. borderless west Africa is the way forward.

Don't worry yourself.
Just try and deny Igbo the Presidency in 2023 and watch Nigeria divide before your eyes.

This is not Nnamdi Kanu matter. we now know he is working for the Efiks/Ibibios

Borderless west Africa my foot!!!
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by jp130(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Just ask all your questions through my whatsapp n i will put u tru

OmoAkin85:
can you break dis down
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by komodapson(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
lordm:
PH

You can only appreciate flight travel, if you could go on journey by road first, what do I mean...I first travelled from Lagos to Gombe in 2008 by road, a trip which took me about 2days. I then later boarded a flight back to Lagos.....in less than 55mins...I don reach Ikeja...lol

You can try save up for vacation, travel to abuja or lagos , provided you have friends, relatives there, so as to relief yourself of PH stress...then take a flight trip back to PH...

Its Amazing!!!
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by emmaodet: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Deltavariant:
Just look at how ridiculous you sound, does the president have monopoly over rising aviation fuel prices. Tomorrow you will be hitting your chest that you've gone school but to think like a common SSCE holder is giving you problem. I pity you..

grin grin grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by clems88(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Whey the mode that posted this thing high undecided . Thread of 2022 is hat you just posted today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.