Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) (88599 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Nigeria is too expensive for a poor country.

The government subsidizes it that's why it is cheap. Despite not being a rich country, the Nigerian government subsidizes PMS, education, electricity, housing, etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
My last flight to Kano for and event and Abuja it was 35k saying it’s much now 50m

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Winneygirl(f): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Just look at how empty a morning flight is. 50k! 100% increase in air ticket.

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin
I've been on an almost empty flight like this.
I felt lost.
But I feel sad about the loss the airline is incurring. They, at the very least, made loss on this flight.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by qtguru(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin

They have no choice than to fly an empty seat, they will suffer it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Zorn: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:
Basically, Buhari is about to kill the airline industry too?
I hope you all know that these are jobs, businesses and investments that are about being decimated by a totally inebriated president, who doesn't know his left from his right. The soaring forex rates and the increasing cost of aviation fuel contributed to this. In all this, all the president is interested in, is "grazing routes" and his brothers in zinder and marada in Niger republic..
Buhari doesn't understand what it takes to run a business because he doesn't have one

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by motymop: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
That is not true. The op knows he didn't pay 50k for green africa flight to his destination

This is the price of green africa ticket lagos to abuja for the 3rd of march.

Infact green Africa has different price for different customers.

You pay less if you have a bag that weighs 7kg or less but pay more if your bag weigh more than 7kg.

2 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Subsea101: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
You're a mugu, reduce the price because na your urine dem go use as aviation fuel.

Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?

16 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
me i nor kuku go anywhere again. Road is not safe, air is expensive. wetin man pickin go do again? Buhari it's well with you and ur administration. Thank God i bought my tickets early. After these journey, i'm done.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Aforxzy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
They need to reconsider this price increase. Many will port to road if not for bandits and kidnappers.

The government need to do the needful to sustain the aviation industry. It's still the safest and fastest means of transportation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?
They still took empty seats burnt same aviation fuel. How Nigerian increase fee above 50% for everything beats the shit outta me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Now see this grin grin
if this system continue for one month, nobody will ask them to review the price, power of demand and supply will take effect

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by DAramis: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Which flight app did you use to check this?

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by gbengaeed(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
so he should kill the business in name of making profit or make life unbearable for his customer

Rugaria:

Go and start your "Owambe Airlines" and sell tickets for free.. What do you know about business?
A business man is in it to make profit! He's not your father Christmas. You can't be supporting a very clueless and unintelligent government that doesn't know how to make the business environment conducive for businesses, while encouraging entrepreneurs to keep the prices of goods and services low. That shows how daft and dense you an your weird principals are...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by nedekid: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NGENEUKWENU WETIN YOU TALK SAY I DO AGAIN grin
Lolzzz
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Buhari wants Nigerians to travel by train by fire by force, regardless of the threat of bandits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by JB4life: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Anytime I hear how money is mentioned for basic services like this ,I usually wonder if it is the same country we find ourselves or the same money hard to come by.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
we mus pay it o! sai babarians! we die hia!now that oil been steady at 90usd plus and going 100 plus im still waiting for them to blame jona! nansense and cow dung

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Travelling by Road will reap from airflight price increment immediately.
Nonpartisan1:

Now see this grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

The government subsidizes it that's why it is cheap. Despite not being a rich country, the Nigerian government subsidizes PMS, education, electricity, housing, etc.
There is nothing wrong in subsidy, its the greed and dishonesty in subsidy that is the problem. The west subsidise virtually everything for their citizen from housing, to food to healthcare to fuel and even Education.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Help2020: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Air ticket is expensive does not mean Nigeria is expensive. Stop this nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Very very expensive. We are not just considerate. Tax collectors are killing this country out of greediness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Yemi4luv: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kccheechy:
It’s crazy o!!! 50k for one way ticket. So return ticket na 100k like this!! Buhari’s government should be the most apposite example of what bad leadership can do to a nation. I don’t think there is anytime everything was so bad at the same time. Food stuff prices are adding prices everyday, now fuel is topping price, insecurity is at its worst, value of naira so low, electricity bills are climbing up, everything just spoil because of the stupid policies of an illiterate!!!!

Buhari government is the most useless and corrupt govt and we nigerian doesn't have sense yet we are still clamouring for Tinubu presidential ambition we need to have sense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by JB4life: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Buhari wants Nigerians to travel by train by fire by force, regardless of the threat of bandits.

Even at that , it's better than "nothing nothing".Las Las Man no go Waka with leg for very long distances.
Only be say the train no link all the states effectively.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
What of people that booked since?
Shey they will not tell us to add something? I booked my flight for Easter. I wish I booked return ticket sha. I would have saved enough.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by inforesource: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
HUGE Profit!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by nedekid: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kccheechy:
It’s crazy o!!! 50k for one way ticket. So return ticket na 100k like this!! Buhari’s government should be the most apposite example of what bad leadership can do to a nation. I don’t think there is anytime everything was so bad at the same time. Food stuff prices are adding prices everyday, now fuel is topping price, insecurity is at its worst, value of naira so low, electricity bills are climbing up, everything just spoil because of the stupid policies of an illiterate!!!!
But most people on this forum will disagree with you.
They say the hearder in the villa is the best thing that happened after rice and beans.
Afterall, you can enter train instead of plane, you can pass 2nd Niger bridge to onisha instead of plane to onisha Airport.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Walkee: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Imagine that useless Airpeace with their rickety planes and their flights which they will reschedule 10 times charging 50k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by foreshore(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

I don't really understand your own exchange rate
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Ikorodurealtor: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

You see serious country?
My brother, Nigeria is a total joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by juman(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
After small time people would adjust to it.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
U people took Uber flight grin grin abi na private jet I go call am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.