Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) (88585 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
erico2k2:

There is nothing wrong in subsidy, its the greed and dishonesty in subsidy that is the problem. The west subsidise virtually everything for their citizen from housing, to food to healthcare to fuel and even Education.

I didn't say there's something wrong with it. I just tried to explain why air flight is affordable over there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Nigeria is too expensive for a poor country.
Wow shocked
That's beautifully cheap
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by hatchy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
lordm:
When will I fly in an aeroplane self
If you can't fly the one made with iron and aluminium, you can still fly the other one. Just go to Benin.You won't spend more than two cowrie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

The worst is after paying the 50K, the idiots would only serve 10Cl of bottled water. What a fvck! sad

And they would still depart late
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
saphiere:
You would have posted the pics without showing your face.
shey e easy to enter 50k flight?

3 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerians will always adjust

That is the secret these people will always use to deal with Nigerians

Both politicians and business owners

It won't take a long time andwe will start paying the new tariff

Why can't they tell their customers about the change in oeuvre and also notify them on when it will be implemented

Is that not how to run businesses?

Upon the complains of Nigerians, they will las las adjust to the situation. They are not good at boycotting or standing their ground for what they want. You're correct!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
50K na small money to fly for 25-45Mins. These airlines are really smoking cocaine.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country. They always want to rip people off cos Nigeria can suffer and smile.

Air fares shouldn’t go high like this without genuine reasons. The airlines just ganged up against their customers.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Drella(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Just look at how empty a morning flight is. 50k! 100% increase in air ticket.

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin

Flight from where to where??
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
erico2k2:

There is nothing wrong in subsidy, its the greed and dishonesty in subsidy that is the problem. The west subsidise virtually everything for their citizen from housing, to food to healthcare to fuel and even Education.

The west affords those subsidies by stealing from other countries....
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by bibianna(f): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enough room to stretch your legs! smiley

3 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country. They always want to rip people off cos Nigeria can suffer and smile.

Air fares shouldn’t go high like this without genuine reasons. The airlines just ganged up against their customers.

And they would blame buhari afterwards....

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by maticar: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin
He didn't show us the front

Inconclusive

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:
Basically, Buhari is about to kill the airline industry too?
I hope you all know that these are jobs, businesses and investments that are about being decimated by a totally inebriated president, who doesn't know his left from his right. The soaring forex rates and the increasing cost of aviation fuel contributed to this. In all this, all the president is interested in, is "grazing routes" and his brothers in zinder and marada in Niger republic..

Nigerias borders extended to niger before the French redrew it in the 1800s.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
saphiere:
You would have posted the pics without showing your face.

I’m siiiinnngle and satching. Ready to mingle with fine bobo like am. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by AntonVince: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and start your "Owambe Airlines" and sell tickets for free.. What do you know about business?
A business man is in it to make profit! He's not your father Christmas. You can't be supporting a very clueless and unintelligent government that doesn't know how to make the business environment conducive for businesses, while encouraging entrepreneurs to keep the prices of goods and services low. That shows how daft and dense you an your weird principals are...

God bless you.
I was going to reply the cretin but your post has addressed everything.

What could me more pleasing than seeing defenders of this calamitous government also feeling the brunt of the APC's maladministration.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Me I never enter flight before...na my legedez Benz dey carry me o!!!

Wetin concern me!!! But Nigeria which way?
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
nedekid:

But most people on this forum will disagree with you.
They say the hearder in the villa is the best thing that happened after rice and beans.
Afterall, you can enter train instead of plane, you can pass 2nd Niger bridge to onisha instead of plane to onisha Airport.
Like, we have never had it so bad. Ordinary egg we used to buy 30naira before is now sold for 100naira!!!! Haba!! I remember 3 years ago, I can eat to satisfaction with 200naira. Bread 100 beans 100. Chop am drink water you go Dey ok. Now 500 never teach to buy wetin go belleful person. Gas is 640 per kg in my area. Many people start to dry buy kerosene. Before you know, Kerosene don enter 420 per liter from 250!!! What’s really happening. Buhari’s government is bad luck to Nigeria. It’s a curse. How can adulterated fuel be brought into the country and till now, nobody is punished for the hardship it has cost Nigerians. No body was fired. Buhari is still minister to petroleum o.
As if we have not suffered enough, there are people clamoring for tinubu to become president... it’s a pity o, but God will not allow it for the sake of his children. We have suffered enough na!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
pocohantas:
What of people that booked since?
Shey they will not tell us to add something? I booked my flight for Easter. I wish I booked return ticket sha. I would have saved enough.

Nope! The agreement had been sealed, unless you want to change date, then you should be ready to pay rate as of that day.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?

Bros, this is not guguru and groundnuts business.

Airline owners invest huge sums of money to purchase aircrafts and they expect to make profits from their investments. If it was to easy to reduce prices to get more customers, FG planned AirNigeria would have been operating.

Your comment makes you appear like you pretend not to know how things work in this country.

Everyday life gets harder for Nigerians because of bad leadership and bad policies. We must all admit it and sincerely work hard to get the right people into positions that will make our country better.

3 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Go and tell that to MC oluomo and his boys at the motorparks. You are not an authority in airline management and therefore don't know what they go through to even fly at that price.

Whatever they go through should be sorted out with the system not thrown at the customers. U can’t rip people off cos u can put any price u like like a criminal. It should be deregulated so other who want to fly cheaper can do so.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?

Blame airline companies ?
Buhari is the only leader in Nigeria history to have put Nigerian economy into recession twice ;every time there is a Buhari = Recession.
Again didn't Mr.Olodo promise that oil will flow and he build refineries during campaign ;Our exchange rate and economy is in the dustbins.
The fish rottens from the head.
Do you know the cost of a jet fuel ;then you calculate ; shortage = demand, and supply ,price increases; He is a born dummy .
Buhari failed all military exams- IBB.
The former Nigerian Military President,
Gen Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) has described the former dictator and
APC Presidential candidate for the 2015
election, Pa Muhammadu Buhari, as a
weak leader and who failed all his military exams and does not understand the differences in Nigeria..
"Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior military officer that failed all the senior examinations in
the history of Nigerian Military.
If you check the official names of officers
likes of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu.
etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa
Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc
means Pass staff college)."
Mr.Olodo in Chief.
A coupist ; in a rational country ;The fellon; should have been reprimanded ; in a jail ;or killed for committing a crime against Nigeria .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by faridasr: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Make them keep their aircrafts
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

This hit me sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by MARKone(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and start your "Owambe Airlines" and sell tickets for free.. What do you know about business?
A business man is in it to make profit! He's not your father Christmas. You can't be supporting a very clueless and unintelligent government that doesn't know how to make the business environment conducive for businesses, while encouraging entrepreneurs to keep the prices of goods and services low. That shows how daft and dense you an your weird principals are...

Well written. I don't know what the guy means reduce price and carry more passengers, he is oblivious of how much Aviation fuel is and he probably thinks one Dollar is at 150 Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

You are absolutely correct. I have seen estate abroad 50 times more structured, beautiful, and smart than banana island, yet 10times less expensive.

Corruption and greed has crippled Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Nope! The agreement had been sealed, unless you want to change date, then you should be ready to pay rate as of that day.

Oh really? I won’t change date lagbara olorun. Thanks for the response.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by nedekid: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kccheechy:

Like, we have never had it so bad. Ordinary egg we used to buy 30naira before is now sold for 100naira!!!! Haba!! I remember 3 years ago, I can eat to satisfaction with 200naira. Bread 100 beans 100. Chop am drink water you go Dey ok. Now 500 never teach to buy wetin go belleful person. Gas is 640 per kg in my area. Many people start to dry buy kerosene. Before you know, Kerosene don enter 420 per liter from 250!!! What’s really happening. Buhari’s government is bad luck to Nigeria. It’s a curse. How can adulterated fuel be brought into the country and till now, nobody is punished for the hardship it has cost Nigerians. No body was fired. Buhari is still minister to petroleum o.
As if we have not suffered enough, there are people clamoring for tinubu to become president... it’s a pity o, but God will not allow it for the sake of his children. We have suffered enough na!!
O boy, na wah..
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

The worst is after paying the 50K, the idiots would only serve 10Cl of bottled water. What a fvck! sad
no snacks?
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by adamsmith914: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NGENEUKWENU WETIN YOU TALK SAY I DO AGAIN grin
Na Guilty Conscience dey worry am.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by jimtemi1: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

some times, greediness can turn to foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by tito44: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Now see this grin grin

This is aero contractor flight managed by one airline from lechenstein or so. White pilots and white crew. Flew with them severally to PHC and back to base.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.