Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Think I Might End It All Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Might End It All Today (1800 Views)

I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family / Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Going through the same too. God will help you get past it.
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by UncleHaba22: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pote author=SoapQueen post=110455161]
If you can write articles in exchange for a pay. Drop your email and I'd message you.[/quote]

I can also write article siir

ibhamzah234@gmail.com
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by rickleye: 12:41am On Feb 23, 2022
jayworld15:
When you were taking the loan, we didn't know. When you were spending the money, we didn't know. But when the loan company is requesting for you to pay back, you rushed down to nairaland. Oga, end it if you want. It'd be your decision.

Savage Comment grin
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by rickleye: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2022
If I were in your shoes and desperate. I am selling the phone and pay of my debts. You want to end it just for N20k .
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 23, 2022
sorry bro i feel your pain few weeks ago i was in your shoes i borrowed nd play bet with it. i felt suicidal i asked for help nobody did nd i went back to betting nd i got lucky now im a free man. god will provide dont kill yourself and dont borrow after u settle them also tell them that u will pay when u get money but if they send your pic to ur contacts swear to them that u wont pay. saying that they will send ur pic is an intimidation so intimidate them back by saying u wont pay if they send they will give u more time
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by tnewsr: 4:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Which image are talking of. Nobody cares for you. You're on your own. Travel out from your abound and start afresh. They can only send those messages for sometime and count those loan as bad loan. If those you're protecting your name for couldn't help, is it name you're protecting from them that will be meaningful? Move on joor.
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by Wizzy13: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2022
SoapQueen:

If you can write articles in exchange for a pay. Drop your email and I'd message you.

i can write an article
my email is
sundaywisdom770@gmail.com
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2022
rickleye:
If I were in your shoes and desperate. I am selling the phone and pay of my debts. You want to end it just for N20k .
My phone isn’t worth 20k,the last time I took it to a phone center I was told they would buy it for 20k and this is about 2 months ago. I’m using an iPhone 6 and the screen is badly damaged
Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by PrinceMike24: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2022
tnewsr:
Which image are talking of. Nobody cares for you. You're on your own. Travel out from your abound and start afresh. They can only send those messages for sometime and count those loan as bad loan. If those you're protecting your name for couldn't help, is it name you're protecting from them that will be meaningful? Move on joor.
Thanks alot,this really touched me

1 Like

Re: I Think I Might End It All Today by rickleye: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceMike24:

My phone isn’t worth 20k,the last time I took it to a phone center I was told they would buy it for 20k and this is about 2 months ago. I’m using an iPhone 6 and the screen is badly damaged

There you go. You have 20k to settle your debt. Yet you are holding onto it looking for a deliverer elsewhere.
Physician heal thyself !.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Stop?? / . / Should I Invite Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.