Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Should I Invite Her Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Invite Her Over (1796 Views)

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House... / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Invite Her Over by Dreadlock69(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Omo one careless banny wan lap my unit . But the problem be say she no fine for face at all, and seriously konji dun dey injure me since and my babe know dey , and to carry some other banny wey I know nah expenses . This one wan come by herself willingly and I know wan fck up my reputation
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Puss360(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Okay... Relationship dey ooo🤣🤣...
Your babe no dey, yet your eye dey outside...
Nothing as sweet as open relationship.. make everybody dey fvck as dem like...
Tomorrow now your babe go come around, you go do like the best "Boyfriend" in town🤣🤣... Carry go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Invite Her Over by donbachi(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Babeless guy.
"Men come dis side".. you sef go follow come.
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Elmojiid(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Masturbate you will be alright, if you invite her two things are involve she will get pregnant for you intentional unless you use condom, she will tap from ur Destiny or make things o bad for you if you fvck bcis of her bad energy and negativity
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by slawomir: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Damnnn niggar
As a real niggar

Don't put shame for your babe body especially if na serious relationships una dey

Make neighbours nor begin look her somehow say this one nor be woman way her boyfriend dey carry carry another woman once she nor dey around

Take this new one you are about to bang to hotel.

If she ask why you didn't take her home tell her you just fumigate your compound and about three days is required for you to stay away because of the chemical

Candidlady:

You started well but lost me when you got to the TAKE HER TO A HOTEL part
Ihope the day you come to Abuja we cross path
Nonsense thing
Haha
You nor tell me say na abuja you dey na...I dey always come abuja steadily
I was there about four weeks ago...spent two weeks there
That was were I even watched fast and Furious 10 at the cinema

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Invite Her Over by advanceDNA: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Omo one careless banny wan lap my unit . But the problem be say she no fine for face at all, and seriously konji dun dey injure me since and my babe know dey , and to carry some other banny wey I know nah expenses . This one wan come by herself willingly and I know wan fck up my reputation

Get to know first...she no ugly again
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Edipet(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Dreadlock69:
you are known for relating for Relating with beautiful I girls.?
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Candidlady: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

As a real niggar

Don't put shame for your babe body especially if na serious relationships una dey

Make neighbours nor begin look her somehow say this one nor be woman way her boyfriend dey carry carry another woman once she nor dey around

If she ask why you didn't take her home tell her you just fumigate your compound and about three days is required for you to stay away because of the chemical

This guy you are a sick fellow

Do you really have sisters

Nonsense thing

Fcvk boy like you
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by KingDash09(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Old woman go and marry
Candidlady:

Nonsense thing

Fcvk boy like you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Candidlady: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Old woman go and marry

Is your dad available
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by anyilalaz: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

As a real niggar

Wicked!!! Wow. OP that's your best short. Play her away.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Invite Her Over by KingDash09(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
I always figured you were smart.. but I didn’t know your dumb as every girl in this place
Candidlady:

Is your dad available
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Candidlady: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
I always figured you were smart.. but I didn’t know your dumb as every girl in this place

Ialways figured you were a king.. but ididnt know your a slave as every boy in this place
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by ikeno(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Una matter for nland dey weak me.

"She no fine but her kpekus dey hungry you and you no want spoil your rep because of ur guys"

Take her go any short let, use the pillow cover her face so you no go dey look her face then bleep her and discharge her.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Justkatty(f): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Na why in every week person no go rest here with viewer's discretion angry

If you stay faithful till your babe comes back will you die?

Sickness plenty o

2 Likes

Re: Should I Invite Her Over by LeeSmart: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
ikeno:
Una matter for nland dey weak me.

"She no fine but her kpekus dey hungry you and you no want spoil your rep because of ur guys"

Take her go any short let, use the pillow cover her face so you no go dey look her face then bleep her and discharge her.
What if at the expense of covering her face with pillow, baba come suffocate her nkor? you self check am oo.
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by KingDash09(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Get behind me satan
Candidlady:

Ialways figured you were a king.. but ididnt know your a slave as every boy in this place
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by ikeno(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
LeeSmart:

What if at the expense of covering her face with pillow, baba come suffocate her nkor? you self check am oo.
Make e kukuma use clothe abi em sey the girl ugly
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Starboytwo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Guy invite her home and pounce.

Anything ur mind don mix together like this na waste to they reason am again.

Collabo her well. She trust you to do a good job is why she coming.

Fuc.k neighbors too. They hate you for doing what they don’t have liver to do.
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by EMMARNUEL: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

Ihope the day you come to Abuja we cross path Nonsense thing

Fcvk boy like you
why e come de pain u?
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Youngblood007(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
[i][/i]
Dreadlock69:

😂 I think many guys have been in your shoes before. Including me. One thing about it is that u already know what u want to do. U just want people that will boost ur morale
Re: Should I Invite Her Over by Dreadlock69(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Youngblood007:
[i][/i]

😂 I think many guys have been in your shoes before. Including me. One thing about it is that u already know what u want to do. U just want people that will boost ur morale

😁😁

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Nigerian Home Made Of Gold (pics/video) / Happy Birthday Yimiton! / Have You Ever:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.