Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . (944 Views)

What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by bigpriik: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
I notice a lot of men here tend to defend the female folks whenever our gallant redpill soldiers attack them and it get me wondering why those men behave that way,mind you I am not in support of those bashing women on this forum I am not even one of them but I think the so called defender of the female are actually dumb or lack self esteem.

Let me ask you all a question,if a woman comes to the social media and post "never date a broke guy" like we always see here or even in real life do you ever see her fellow women bashing her,do you see her fellow women telling her to be patient with a broke guy that things will change? Never! They all agree to that,if you doubt me check all thread on nairaland related to that topic,you will never see women bashing their fellow women over such issues they will even encourage her and even learn from her, but as a guy just post "I bleeped 5 girls today" or you say "I will never spend on my girlfriend " and watch how your fellow men will nearly tear you apart men are their greatest enemies .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion look how petty this guy is..he really had to create this same topicon a different section so as to show how weird he is.. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by bigpriik: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
MufasaLion look how petty this guy is..he really had to create this same topicon a different section so as to show how weird he is.. grin

Mumu I know you are one of them.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Ammishaddai: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
True talk . But we the redpill crusaders will never waiver in our mission to liberate gullible simps

7 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Whazar(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
White knitting won’t give em the kpekus but they won’t hear

All these hoes prefer the red pillers to all those simple men trying to please them

4 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by EvolvedPisces(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
ode.. your efforts to get me banned were practically ignored... Lost soul undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Ammishaddai: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
EvolvedPisces:
ode.. your efforts to get me banned were practically ignored... Lost soul undecided
Lol... wicked comment grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
bigpriik:

Mumu I know you are one of them.
Your tears won't stop me from countering you if you folks don't stop bashing women..

You can cry as much as you want that's your issue.. cheesy
But as for the insults and all nah nah..let the insults come in..
Wannabe redpillers are bunch of weaklings that are only good at crying online..apart from that what else?the women you keep bashing are doing better than you..
How many vulgar message do you send to women on here?but you come behind to create a topic about women this and that..
Hypocrite... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by MufasaLion: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol

I noticed. Let him keep wailing.
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by budaatum: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
bigpriik:
I notice a lot of men here tend to defend the female folks whenever our gallant redpill soldiers attack them and it get me wondering why those men behave that way,mind you I am not in support of those bashing women on this forum I am not even one of them but I think the so called defender of the female are actually dumb or lack self esteem.

Let me ask you all a question. Do you seriously think it is not obvious that you are one of the women bashers on this forum?

Trust me. No one cares what you think.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Candidlady: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

Let me ask you all a question. Do you seriously think it is not obvious that you are one of the women bashers on this forum?

A word is enough for the wise...

Wait wait wait

Ithink the right thing should be

A picture is enough for the wise...

Your pictures speak volume/plenty

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Williampisces: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

stale... No one cares what you evening newspaper thinks too... Menopause is calling... Answer your call undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Williampisces: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

A word is enough for the wise...

Wait wait wait

Ithink the right thing should be

A picture is enough for the wise...

Your pictures speak volume/plenty
Yahoo boy seeking validation...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Candidlady: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Williampisces:
Yahoo boy seeking validation...

Guess Fernandez was right after all .....

What happened to your other acct..
Evolved !!!?

1 Like

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Williampisces: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Guess Fernandez was right after all .....

What happened to your other acct..
Evolved !!!?
open your old-pa's arse and ask that question undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by lasisi69(f): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Williampisces:
stale... No one cares what you evening newspaper thinks too... Menopause is calling... Answer your call undecided
Easy comrade undecided sofly sofly

1 Like

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by budaatum: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Williampisces:

HenryDion:
A simp is ceasing to be a redpiller

What an irony cheesy
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Williampisces: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

is that all?? What's your body count old lady ?? Public laterine undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Candidlady: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Williampisces:
open your old-pa's arse and ask that question undecided

Iam in a good mood today......

Tell me do you need help maybe a companion to talk to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Premiumwriter: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's not only annoying but disgusting. The only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that such guys are women operating male monikers

1 Like

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by budaatum: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Williampisces:
is that all?? What's your body count old lady ?? Public laterine undecided

Williampisces:
Please house, what is the name of that drug that makes women want sex shocked shocked shocked

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by luvmijeje(f): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
In all honesty, I won't advise any female to date a broke guy and I won't advise a broke guy to date any female.

It is wrong for you to expect any woman to suffer with you. It's evil to expect a woman to suffer with you. Will you want your female sibling to suffer?

Work on yourself before searching for a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Torosk1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by lasisi69(f): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by bigpriik: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
luvmijeje:
In all honesty, I won't advise any female to date a broke guy and I won't advise a broke guy to date any female.

It is wrong for you to expect any woman to suffer with you. It's evil to expect a woman to suffer with you. Will you want your female sibling to suffer?

I like you comment, straight to the point defend you gender.
But why won't men allow their fellow men have their standards with women too,if I type here that I don't want broke girls as a wife or gf just watch how the so called gentlemen men here will nearly year me apart.
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by luvmijeje(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
bigpriik:

I like you comment, straight to the point defend you gender.
But why won't men allow their fellow men have their standards with women too,if I type here that I don't want broke girls as a wife or gf just watch how the so called gentlemen men here will nearly year me apart.

You know talk am as I talk am. I was reasonable in my submission. This is not a case of gender bias.

People like you who don't want a broke girl also don't like women who are assertive.
A woman who is not depending on you for money can never be submissive.

I hope you can now see why you are been attack by your fellow men.
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by odinson1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
luvmijeje:

So na only man dey make money abi?

Man nor fit suffer with broke woman na,na only man suppose hustle for both himself and he partner.

Nonsense.
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by luvmijeje(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

So na only man dey make money abi?

Man nor fit suffer with broke woman na,na only man suppose hustle for both himself and he partner.

Nonsense.

A woman who is also contributing financially to a relationship cannot be bully. She will have a say in the relationship and they tend to be assertive.

Do you want that kind of woman? You no fit insult am the way you are insulting women on Nairaland o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who send you message, you must be so jobless
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by odinson1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
luvmijeje:

A woman who is also contributing financially to a relationship cannot be bully. She will have a say in the relationship and they tend to be assertive.

Do you want that kind of woman? You no fit insult am the way you are insulting women on Nairaland o.

And who told you i want to insult or bully my woman? I just want a woman who doesn't have to ask me for money every damned time. Is that too much to ask
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by luvmijeje(f): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

And who told you i want to insult or bully my woman? I just want a woman who doesn't have to ask me for money every damned time. Is that too much to ask

It is not. Then look for a woman who likes you.

A woman who likes you won't task you anyhow.
Re: If You Are One Of Those Defending Women Here You Are Dumb . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Whazar:
White knitting won’t give em the kpekus but they won’t hear

All these hoes prefer the red pillers to all those simple men trying to please them
No one wants you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm an introvert(a strict one) / Why Don't I Like The Gateman / What's That One Mistake You Keep Repeating In 2022 That You Did In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.