Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52660 Views)

Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2022
silverlinen:

Ovbie Edo, which history together?
Omion our history and legacy can never be intertwined with this slaves off a tribe. NEVER
Oye you nor talk lie o... We and these dirty people when go dey shit and sell tomato simultaneously nor fit get history together!!! Ayóyowa people undecided
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by LILTJAY: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2022
freshkpomo:

Stupid slave where are you trekking to this morning? Heard Westerners are trekkers.... You and your zombie will not put us into another round of suffering. Na we all dey suffer Buhari, do that makes your stupid candidate my business too because I nor want trek like Una suffer head slaves. kiss
useless inconsequential minority fool. .
Go look for your fellow minority to talk to
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
useless inconsequential minority fool. .
Go look for your fellow minority to talk to
Zombie slave let me shock your trekking head.
1.South East will never vote a Westerner.
2. South South a.k.a minority, will never vote a Westerner because they betrayed a fellow southerner and gave power to the north which we all suffer today. Tinubu and Osinbajo comes to mind.
3. The north believes in their own and will betray you no matter what you do fir them,just to vote for their own no matter how bad he is.. Ask Jonathan how far.
4. Lastly, your useless trekking stand alone west is also divided as there are some PDP and APC dogs, with the recent emergence of a third force the west is divided.... Zombie will trek till they die :
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by doctokwus: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You saw through this man early enough
It took me just 6 months into his tenure to know the man was a scam.
As I tell people that know I supported him vehemently in 2015,it wasn't even his growing incompetence and bigotry that made me see him for who he trully is.It was for just these 2 reasons early in his goverment (2 reasons others may have overlooked but I knew epitomises what he would become): (1)His failing to declare his assets publicly as he promised.Then when pressured to do so,said he had "at least ₦10million in his account". Trying to be clever than half knowing if he reveals his true assets,it would just blow to dust the claim and propaganda about him being an incorruptible man,a man of integrity living a spartan life.
(2)His claim during the campaign that his certificate was seized by the army or military secretary,but when he was sworn in & became the CinC,couldn't give the military a simple one line command to produce the certificate to show the Nigerian public he was telling us the truth.
His other failings,incompetence,bigotry,nepotism,clannishnes,senility etc,I just took in my stride because I expected them once I saw through him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by LILTJAY: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
freshkpomo:

[color=#990000][s]Zombie slave let me shock your trekking head.
1.South East will never vote a Westerner.
2. South South a.k.a minority, will never vote a Westerner because they betrayed a fellow southerner and gave power to the north which we all suffer today. Tinubu and Osinbajo comes to mind.
3. The north believes in their own and will betray you no matter what you do fir them,just to vote for their own no matter how bad he is.. Ask Jonathan how far.
4. Lastly, your useless trekking stand alone west is also divided as there are some PDP and APC dogs, with the recent emergence of a third force the west is divided.... Zombie will trek till they die :
[/color[/s]]
we dont need the vote of useless inconsequential minorities and SE..
If north dont support a sw candidate in 2023,Nigeria will divide by force
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
we dont need the vote of useless inconsequential minorities and SE..
If north dont support a sw candidate in 2023,Nigeria will divide by force
Zombie slave don dey talk about division so Early hahahahah, una never see anything..a while Ago nor be una mumu dey Insult Igbos for their division strive? Una be coward that's why una dey rely on the support of the north. North know una and them go better support us the minority South South than coward like una when nor fit stand with Una oduduwa nation campaign manager as IPOB dey do to their own... Nobody likes a traitor and that's what Yoruba trekkers are known for.. I will screenshot this your post Sha fir future reference and to troll your fellow trekkers that one of them is already crying for division cheesy
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ufotunang: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is what you get when you vote a dull man into power
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by REALretep(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
This man thinks the widespread poverty in the north entrenched by the Fulani oligarchs is also in place in the south
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by asanausana91: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man talks anyhow
the truth pains you.
We are always happy when the enemies of Nigeria are in pain.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Diligent1(f): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
freshkpomo:

Zombie slave don dey talk about division so Early hahahahah, una never see anything..a while Ago nor be una mumu dey Insult Igbos for their division strive? Una be coward that's why una dey rely on the support of the north. North know una and them go better support us the minority South South than coward like una when nor fit stand with Una oduduwa nation campaign manager as IPOB dey do to their own... Nobody likes a traitor and that's what Yoruba trekkers are known for.. I will screenshot this your post Sha fir future reference and to troll your fellow trekkers that one of them is already crying for division cheesy
God hate it when you fight on tribalism
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Invitationn: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
obanioluorun:
Buhari lack good presentation and even his submission is senseless.
That's why we need to avoid these oldies by any means.
He's just a typical Nigerian soldier (Recruit) who managed to climb to the top.
No serious grooming, poorly educated, lacks sophistication et al.
Reminds me about one of his interviews abroad where he was asked whether or not he was an impostor as claimed by Kanu and his IPOB boys.
Baba replied; "I'm not Jubril from Sudan, It's real me".
I mean, if I was Jubril El Sudan and I happen to be an impostor, I'll say the same thing; "I'm not Jubril, it's me Bubu" grin
For me, that was the height.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Diligent1:

God hate it when you fight on tribalism
Nor vex my dear...God have mercy on me jare,that idiot I quoted is a stupid tribal bigot.. tribalism is the reason we are in this mess today. Things are expensive, insecurity everywhere and yet some idiots are still trying to force Another man who was part and parcel of this evil government down our throats all In the name of they are from same tribe.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Shikini: 1:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Foolish talk
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by EagleNest(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Buhari tried on the transport system. The Lagos Ibadan Expressway project in particular.

I don't know why non Yorubas are so bittered about this statement. What concerns them? I have been asking a question which nobody has answered, that is ; they should show me one developmental project Jonathan / Pius Anyim executed in South West? None.

Last week Tuesday I was at Ibadan going to UI and observed the project is now going inward the city on Tollgate - Iwo Road route presently around Olorunsogo / Academy area. This road is still going to OJoo to link with the Expressway constructed by Obj to Northern route. This type of project is very developmental and historical and can only be constructed by South West supported government. My fear is that the project cannot get to Ojo before May 29, 2023 at the pace of work.

Governor Seyi Makinde should forget about PDP and support FG for accelerated completion of this gigantic project. Yoruba ronu.

Late Yinka Odumakin appealed to Arc Mike Onelemen the Minister of Works under Jonathan to reconstruct the road. He once came with the Minister to this road to show him the deplorable situation until political warfare began against 2015. When Oil sells between $108 to $130 per barrel and almost $20 billion out of Obasanjo saving spent they did not remember the road until there is no money and election approaching.

During this period, it was sweeter, shorter and enjoyable travelling from PortHarcourt or Onitsha to ORE only to come into CRISIS and CHAOS from Ijebu Ode to Lagos. Yorubas must think.

You wrote all these many things just because I type "President of Nigeria grin".

Wahala dey ooo!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by walefresh3(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Ladyhart:

Pelu Iwo ati awón ebi e ni foolish fellas.
Always fighting on Nairaland, afi bi afi'se
Se won Fi se'pe fun e ni.
Ode nie I gat no time for your cheap ass...
Shio...
Stay on your lane or else I will mess u up...be warned
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Ladyhart: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Ode nie I gat no time for your cheap ass...
Shio...
Stay on your lane or else I will mess u up...be warned
Ogade shut up!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Ladyhart: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Do I look like your ugly boy friend ? Why all dis notice me you are doing... Oga I no see you j..or swave... Ipob shit
Ode! You can't even look like him, u don see where goat dey resemble human?
So therefore, you na Ewure!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by walefresh3(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ladyhart:

Ode! You can't even look like him, u don see where goat dey resemble human?
So therefore, you na Ewure!
I don't do shit with prostitute ... So swave...
N.b I am far good looking than your man....take that to the bank....
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Creamypie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin
donbachi:
because na trek u trek come do ur 2015 campaign for lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.