Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52661 Views)

Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Invitationn: 1:29am On Feb 23, 2022
richiemcgold:
A real performer does not need to praise himself, the accolades will come naturally.
grin I agree with you. However, as a politician, you have to sing your own praise. Especially when people are not singing it.
Lagos-Ibadan happens to be one of the areas he thinks he's done well, and in fairness, I ply the road every week since 2020, I can say the FG alongside their contractors (RCC and Julius Berger) have done well. The road is 80% complete.
The remaining parts are largely the busy areas inside town.
What beats me is how a road as important as that was abandoned for so long.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2022
richiemcgold:
A real performer does not need to praise himself, the accolades will come naturally.

One proverbs says when you are so sure and trust your own medicine, you beat your chest with it.

When your useless and incompetent previous leaders accumulated the largest oil earnings in Nigeria ad gave you not in return, you sat quietly and did not say a word, you did not praise them, and you did not admonish them, but you are catching headache because another man is proud to acknowledge his own good work.

You Igbos are so used to failure and any and every good thing upsets you, makes you sad and angry..

You don't even get to decide or dictate to other people per how they feel or how they express their own success and accomplishment....
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Chrislova(m): 2:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Chrislova(m): 2:31am On Feb 23, 2022
tito44:
Foolish lanky herdsman!

Always reasoning backwards
grin angry grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by akee01(m): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Don't stress urself, na brother Femi's handwriting

Mooh247:
grin

Unless I watch the video, I don't trust Nigeria News and their misleading headline

Tinubu: I'm ready for more dirt to be thrown at me in my quest for the presidency

Nigeria Media Terrorists: I'm ready to play dirty to get the presidency

Sahara reporters: I'm ready to fight in the dirt like a pig

These are people claiming to want a better society

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ussv: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Seriously ? Are you for real Bubu ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Tzar(m): 4:45am On Feb 23, 2022
This egotistical, cow f*cking narcissist again?!
How does a sane man think he can leave out the opinion of those he ought to serve, when his performance to those people is being evaluated.
All Buhari needs to do is to carry out an unbiased opinion poll by a reputable foreign organization to understand how much of a failure that he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by cardoctor(m): 5:14am On Feb 23, 2022
Very true
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Mcwin: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2022
Very foolish statement. Shey nor be wetin you suppose do, or are they not entitled to a good roads? See statement from a whole President. May God save this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Donedeal1(m): 5:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Well done sir,my able President.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by treatise: 5:27am On Feb 23, 2022
If you had asked him a different question he'd still be saying "people in the south west would have been trekking" because that is what he was told in the state house. Trekking kor trekking ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by olujuwonj(m): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Well I used rail from Ilorin to Lagos during Jonathan's regime, and the train went through osun, Oyo and Ogun state. So what's the president trying to say!¿?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by obanioluorun: 5:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Invitationn:

grin I agree with you. However, as a politician, you have to sing your own praise. Especially when people are not singing it.
Lagos-Ibadan happens to be one of the areas he thinks he's done well, and in fairness, I ply the road every week since 2020, I can say the FG alongside their contractors (RCC and Julius Berger) have done well. The road is 80% complete.
The remaining parts are largely the busy areas inside town. Buhari lack good presentation, even his submission is senseless.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by obanioluorun: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Invitationn:

The remaining parts are largely the busy areas inside town. Buhari lack good presentation, even his submission is senseless.
Buhari lack good presentation and even his submission is senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by membranus: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2022
NGpatriot:

I guess it wasn't dumb to dash your worthless votes to the PDP since 1999 and did not even get 1 single gutter or anything commissioned in the whole of SE, but you want the SW to be mad because PMB gave us 156km rail system with beautiful stations and the modernized Lagos Ibadan railway, both projects abandoned by your looting and stealing PDP uncles..

You Igbos really do reason and think upside down, you hate progress and development so much that when you see one, you get mad, you get sad and upset..

Losers..

'
God Bless PMB.. grin

They are even forgetting that he is dashing them the 2nd Niger Bridge which their Uncle Jonathan failed to accomplish.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ariesbull: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2022
usecondom:
70 years old man sad sad

He finished yoruba folks

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by nedekid: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2022
"Emir of Zazzau" ze? shocked
Portable?
No be juju be that?
PHOTO!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by nedekid: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2022
treatise:
If you had asked him a different question he'd still be saying "people in the south west would have been trekking" because that is what he was told in the state house. Trekking kor trekking ni
He meant "tweaking" grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CoolAmbience(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:
.....Foolish statement

[img]https://media1./images/5b65af6caea2491acb57250b55d406b3/tenor.gif?itemid=20696781[/img]

E pain am.

Go and hug a 33kva transformer!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by CoolAmbience(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man talks anyhow

Foolish people always hate to hear the truth.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by walefresh3(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2022
See nyamiri displaying thier usual stupidity over matter that didn't concern them...
Foolish fellas
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by walefresh3(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
ariesbull:

He finished yoruba folks
Weytin concern you ? Face your rustic red mud republic region... Anuofia
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by treatise: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2022
nedekid:

He meant "tweaking" grin
I dey hide o grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by ariesbull: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2022
walefresh3:

better than rustic roof and skulling
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Ladyhart: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2022
ariesbull:
better than rustic roof and skulling
Lmao
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Ladyhart: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
walefresh3:

For your mind, with ur slimy face like gbegiri, ewdeu ati ogbono.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Ladyhart: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2022
walefresh3:
See nyamiri displaying thier usual stupidity over matter that didn't concern them...
Foolish fellas
Pelu Iwo ati awón ebi e ni foolish fellas.
Always fighting on Nairaland, afi bi afi'se
Se won Fi se'pe fun e ni.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by EasternSWboyz: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Slimbee1(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2022
No be juju be dat undecided
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nancyama(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2022
Shot fired!!! grin grin grin

Coming from same President Yoruba people applaud as best after OBJ
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
shutup and vote for your own candidate. . Let us vote for oir own candidate
Stupid slave where are you trekking to this morning? Heard Westerners are trekkers.... You and your zombie will not put us into another round of suffering. Na we all dey suffer Buhari, do that makes your stupid candidate my business too because I nor want trek like Una suffer head slaves. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.