Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52664 Views)

Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Mom007(f): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
When a so called leader begins to speak of his ' achievements' as if he is doing you a favor and as if he did them with money from his own pockets, know that you don't have a leader but a ruler with serious entitlement mentality. God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by jrusky(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hear him again. You are in Kaduna and you are talking about Lagos-Ibadan pls how does this tally?

Pls na who removed this man sense biko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by nextstep(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
This our president sef... if Lagos wanted to it could fund the damn expressway by itself. Between Lagos Ogun and Oyo, they could have paid for the expressway if FG would only get out of the way.

It's OK sha... let him come and be going. The "saviour of Nigeria" has come and failed woefully. At least I don't have to hear "if only Buhari was president" for the rest of my life.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Basheer22: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
This one is destined to disgrace himself.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol

From Lagos to ibadan

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by kingphilip(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Because he had someone trek from Lagos to Abuja when he became president?

Nigerians make una come carry una president o.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Afonjas dn dey attack our beloved president grin
But see them cussing out the igbos if it was about them

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
silverlinen:
Shey people been dey trek before?
This man just dey show how funalistic he is.

hahaha New grammar thank you ( fulanistic)

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Kajaard: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man talks anyhow

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

We voted in a M*ORON

I wonder what we should call ourselves now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by anonimi: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
This clown of a president thinks everyone in this country is fulani that treks from north to south

Fulani with AK47 who no one is allowed to challenge

nairavsdollars:
Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu on Monday came hard on his counterpart, Governor Bala Mohammed of BauchState for justifying the usage of arms by Fulani herdsmen.

Mohammed, last week had said herdsmen bearing AK-47 are forced to do so because the government has failed to secure their lives and livelihood.

However, speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Politics Today’ monitored by Daily Independent, Akeredolu said Bala Mohammed did not act as a statesman and his statement is capable of further igniting the crisis.

“Certainly, Bala Mohammed has not spoken as a statesman. He probably lost out as to what his reaction should be. How will a governor in this country today come out and say people should be allowed to carry arms when it is illegal ?”

“And not just mere arms, he said they should go about with AK-47 when even carrying some double-barreled gun is illegal. So, people are not licenced to carry guns but Bala Mohammed is suggesting to us that they should be able to carry it. For what purpose?”

“ Bala Mohammed has even poured more petrol into the fire because his speech is unexpected of him. any statesman or governor should not speak that way. You ask herdsmen to carry guns to protect themselves, so I should also ask my people to carry guns to protect themselves”.

“ If that happens, it is going to be very serious and nobody will be spared. So, statements like that should be condemned and I condemned it” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/ak-47-for-herders-bala-mohammed-not-a-statesman-says-akeredolu/

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
The yo-robber moosleem cowards are still heavily relying on agbero and touts wirk work o. We go treat their fukk up finally by 2023 after tiffnubu has been driven to iragbiji to rule dem Dia!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by jcross19: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Unless I watch the video, I don't trust Nigeria News and their misleading headline

Tinubu: I'm ready for more dirt to be thrown at me in my quest for the presidency

Nigeria Media Terrorists: I'm ready to play dirty to get the presidency

These are people claiming to want a better society

Mr mouth piece of political crooks of Nigeria!!! Weldone!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Boddab:
mumu... Stop this useless scam
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:
Idiot.

He thinks that Southerners are like his Fulani brothers who walk with Cows from Sokoto to Oshogbo. Useless Almajaris born by the roadside by destitute parents.
And here I was thinking Igbos were your only enemies grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by emmaodet: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
because na trek u trek come do ur 2015 campaign for lagos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by anonimi: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
kingphilip:
Because he had someone trek from Lagos to Abuja when he became president?

Nigerians make una come carry una president o.

Bubu is Ogbeni Ojuyobo's president. Shebi he packaged him as APC champion in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Kajaard: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
Sir u nailed it...the original plan was that God made them afonja slaves ass lickers..thanks for your quick intervention.u will be remembered .sir pls before leaving office just as u stoped otrek pls stop orituals...concentrate on Ogun state sir

Ol'boy wetin afonjas do you na? grin grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by emmaodet: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
tito44:
This clown of a president thinks everyone in this country is fulani that treks from north to south

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by nduchucks: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Buhari may be accused of exaggeration.

Many posters on this thread may need some education regarding the difference between literal and metaphorical expressions
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Antoeni(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
E be like say na true Ooo
Come to think of it sef yoruba pple are good in trekking

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by toloohthegreat: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Down syndrome...spits*

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BigYash: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God has already blessed him,and I'm not sure same can be said of you. So pray for your own blessings first.. Don't be stupid..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by emmaodet: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
OfficialAwol:
So what is the correlation between Lagos-Ibadan Rail line and trekking to Abuja?

Did you construct Lagos-Abuja rail line?

Or does it translate therefore that when people get to Ibadan from Lagos, they trek the remaining distance?

See the fool zombies are supporting.

So before the rail, were people trekking?

The places where the rail lines are not working yet, are those people trekking?

Buhari no just get sense. Just like his zombies and Tinubu urchins.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by anonimi: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
nextstep:
This our president sef... if Lagos wanted to it could fund the damn expressway by itself. Between Lagos Ogun and Oyo, they could have paid for the expressway if FG would only get out of the way.

It's OK sha... let him come and be going. The "saviour of Nigeria" has come and failed woefully. At least I don't have to hear "if only Buhari was president" for the rest of my life.

So why did the 9 senators and their representatives counterparts not lobby other NASS members to get the FG out of the way of the 3 states to construct the road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by emmaodet: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
History555:
So b4 2015 people were trekking from lagos to abuja. Is it even possible for human beings to treck that distance. Buhari na real dullard

grin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
President of the zoo republic had spoken; Next Levels!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Kingbeacon(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Can you imagine what this man is actually saying shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.