Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself (75792 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by l0uie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
I no even stress myself read shit.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Cyoung4real(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lagoon is almost everywhere.. grin
Do the right thing so as to stop seeing my comments.. kiss

So he should throw you inside the lagoon? Is that where you come from? grin
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
A few good men. grin

A woman who doesn’t deserve to be cheated on shouldn’t be cheated on actually.

Bt some women create problems in their relationships and marriage and then want everything to be cool.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by King44(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
I wanna cry

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by dettolgel: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Grandmeister:

I’m just giving him the benefits of doubt in the context of this thread. There is no nice person on this earth..no not one.

Okay ooh if you say so.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by drimzsmoke(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Resorted*

Sir,thanks!!!
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Uchezzy208(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why are you so bitter? I keep on thinking � about this guy that break's your heart to the extent that you can't forget about it or heal from it.
I understand how you feel but just know with time you are going to feel better.
I will advice you to find a good d*ick to pound out the bitterness out of you and you will feel better when you have reached orgasm.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Here is a sensible man not the underage kids on nairaland who are still feeding from Mom's pot parading online as wannabe redpillers.. grin cheesy
Bunch of weaklings..I hope these wannabe redpillers won't call him a simp since their brain is only glued to women bashing and unproductivity.. cheesy
Appreciate and respect your partner then watch things go in order..
Blessing to all real men and women out there...as for the wannabe redpillers keep enjoying mom's rice and stew maybe when you folks grow up you will get back to your senses..

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
A man identified as Maxwell Banzi, is currently trending on Facebook after he shared how he stopped himself from cheating on his wife with an old co-worker.

Man shares

According to him, the said co-worker contacted him on Facebook and revealed that she was interested in him and is willing to do anything to be in his life.

After receiving the message, Maxwell who was lying in bed beside his wife, said he thought about the lady’s proposal and concluded that his wife doesn’t deserve to be cheated on.

Read his full post below,

“As I was sleeping with my partner last night �I got a notification from fb. I stood up to check; it was a friend request from a lady. I decided to go through her profile to know who she is. Finally, I found out that it was my old time coworker.

I accepted her friend request and she sent me a massage “Hello” since I was still online. I replied “Hi, I heard you are in a serious relationship ” I responded, “Yes”. she said, “I used to have a huge crush on you and I was afraid to tell you but I’m not afraid anymore✋really love you and I’m willing to do whatever it takes just to be part of your life”.

Hmmm�I quickly closed the chat to make sure my partner was sleeping�and I just slid off the bed and sat my ass down and asked myself is this girl worth my time�.

I looked at my lovely wife , she was deeply sleeping after the busy and exhausting day she had from taking care of our son and chores. As I was still looking at her, something came into my mind. “This woman doesn’t deserve to be cheated on, look at how safe and comfortable she’s sleeping in our bed. She really trusts me so much that I can’t hurt her” I started thinking, ” she left her family, her caring mother and father, who at all times were providing almost everything she needed and her siblings who always brightened her day. But she decided to leave all that behind just to come and share her entire life with me. All these thoughts and more were driving me crazy. Then I asked myself, “how can I do this wickedness to this innocent woman?”

So I hurriedly picked up my phone and hit the “BLOCK” button.I turned to my lovely wife and I rolled over to the bed and cuddled her and she adjusted herself to accommodate me�♥️ I can’t afford to lose her trust or make her cry. Never!

I really hope my bond with my partner doesn’t break, I really love my Ayanda Chantell Mnyambo ❤️�”

See his post below,

lalasticlala

I hope she will do the same cos if a lady wants to cheat they no dey send o.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Jeromejnr(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Appreciate a man who refused to be a community dick... Respected his marital vows...

What did you expect? This is the romance section...

If it had been a IQ-reducing thread, your ass would be masturbating all over it...

Oh boy grin
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by charlesdinho7(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
some women are born just to destroy peaceful homes.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by armyofone(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Max - not Nigerian guy. He doesn't look like Naija man.

Which naija guy will reject such free offer?

The woman must be desperate.

You are right - she doesn't deserve to be cheated on.
Such a great guy! May your home be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by stanliwise(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
dettolgel:

[s]See as oyibo don brain wash us finish. If na our ancestors he for sharply convert the lady to second wife if the man gbadu her.

Today oyibo don destroy our marriage institute with their one man one woman nonsense. This same nonsense has also destroyed their marriage institutions which they are too ashamed to admit. Before a man clock's 45 in the west he must have had at least one divorce because the other wife left due to infidelity. As for the woman before she hits 50 she also would have gone at least through two marriages with kids from different men.

Creating a society with both failed family and marriage institutions

As for me me go stick with our ancestoral way of marriage. I think they got that part right.
[/s]
Nonsense talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by brandsoncharlie: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Here is a sensible man not the underage kids on nairaland who are still feeding from Mom's pot parading online as wannabe redpillers.. grin cheesy
Bunch of weaklings..I hope these wannabe redpillers won't call him a simp since their brain is only glued to women bashing and unproductivity.. cheesy
Appreciate and respect your partner then watch things go in order..
Blessing to all real men and women out there...as for the wannabe redpillers keep enjoying mom's rice and stew maybe when you folks grow up you will get back to your senses..
How's he real man?
How can he expose himself and wife half way like a teenager.
Have you seen great leaders do these things.
Learn from great people not petty things like this.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by razzydoo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
So?? What's now the paparazzi for? Righteous unrighteous behavior. undecided
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by izubext007: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mmmmmmh she is really safe in ur ✋ hands.... don't do it.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
I wish all men think with their brains like this gentleman. God bless him.Most naija men have sold their destinies to the so-called hookup girls they sleep with,you are doomed if you have any entanglement with such men.

Some women create Hell in the homes that’s why the men cheat to cool off their heads. No sensible man cheats on a good woman. Atleast not intentionally.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Johel(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
A man identified as Maxwell Banzi, is currently trending on Facebook after he shared how he stopped himself from cheating on his wife with an old co-worker.

Man shares

According to him, the said co-worker contacted him on Facebook and revealed that she was interested in him and is willing to do anything to be in his life.

After receiving the message, Maxwell who was lying in bed beside his wife, said he thought about the lady’s proposal and concluded that his wife doesn’t deserve to be cheated on.

“As I was sleeping with my partner last night �I got a notification from fb. I stood up to check; it was a friend request from a lady. I decided to go through her profile to know who she is. Finally, I found out that it was my old time coworker.

I accepted her friend request and she sent me a massage “Hello” since I was still online. I replied “Hi, I heard you are in a serious relationship ” I responded, “Yes”. she said, “I used to have a huge crush on you and I was afraid to tell you but I’m not afraid anymore✋really love you and I’m willing to do whatever it takes just to be part of your life”.

Hmmm�I quickly closed the chat to make sure my partner was sleeping�and I just slid off the bed and sat my ass down and asked myself is this girl worth my time�.

I looked at my lovely wife , she was deeply sleeping after the busy and exhausting day she had from taking care of our son and chores. As I was still looking at her, something came into my mind. “This woman doesn’t deserve to be cheated on, look at how safe and comfortable she’s sleeping in our bed. She really trusts me so much that I can’t hurt her” I started thinking, ” she left her family, her caring mother and father, who at all times were providing almost everything she needed and her siblings who always brightened her day. But she decided to leave all that behind just to come and share her entire life with me. All these thoughts and more were driving me crazy. Then I asked myself, “how can I do this wickedness to this innocent woman?”

So I hurriedly picked up my phone and hit the “BLOCK” button.I turned to my lovely wife and I rolled over to the bed and cuddled her and she adjusted herself to accommodate me�♥️ I can’t afford to lose her trust or make her cry. Never!

I really hope my bond with my partner doesn’t break, I really love my Ayanda Chantell Mnyambo ❤️�”

See his post below,

lalasticlala

As a married man...it's unacceptable to cheat on your WIFE.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Cholls(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
My brother make up story... nonsense
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by VicM6: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by martinslaura: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Igweokalakwu:

When are you returning from where you came from? undecided

You're becoming a nuisance here angry

A big nuisance for real. Stop fooling urself here and go to romance section.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Children y run to social media..its not an a achievement sir.if u have taken marital vow u are not supose to cheat on her..i have had similar situation.u dont need to snap ur needless and your wifes nekedness just to prove a point..just imagine how some guys here on nl who have mental prob starts mastubating with ur wifes pics u are not matured..mine i was molested by my wives best friend put resisted..i didnt tell my wife..they are still friends.she ptomised nerver to try it again..even her bro na my guy bros relax..those of us who work in a uni don see things..students dont spare married men..but i made a vow..and its not an achievement.grow up
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by omoharry(f): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:

Man shares

See his post below,

lalasticlala

pls share it with the olosho men that are on nairaland. After dem shop clean mouth with Thier side chicks ,they will start getting all bitter because thier wives discovered thier infidelity and started to deal with them at home.
Na man you be ...If we have this kind of men in Nigeria,our women won't be miserable in thier marriages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
armyofone:
Max - not Nigerian guy. He doesn't look like Naija man.

Which naija guy will reject such free offer?

The woman must be desperate.

You are right - she doesn't deserve to be cheated on.
Such a great guy! May your home be blessed.

stop talking rubbish mine was my wives friend and church member..nor be everything man supose they tell him wife for the purpose of peace .some of us are matured and handle such issues maturely too and everyone will b happy as if nothing happened.relax

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by martinslaura: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
Children y run to social media..its not an a achievement sir.if u have taken marital vow u are not supose to cheat on her..i have had similar situation.u dont need to snap ur needless and your wifes nekedness just to prove a point..just imagine how some guys here on nl who have mental prob starts mastubating with ur wifes pics u are not matured..mine i was molested by my wives best friend put resisted..i didnt tell my wife..they are still friends.she ptomised nerver to try it again..even her bro na my guy bros relax..those of us who work in a uni don see things..students dont spare married men..but i made a vow..and its not an achievement.grow up

PLEASE TELL HIM OOOOO
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by VULCAN(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
You made sense but why do you think that fishbrains can understand the import of what you said.

dettolgel:

Because he did not cheat on his woman automatically qualifies him as nice man.

What if he as be dodging his taxes and probably stealing from his place work or is horrible to his neighbours and colleagues, the singular acts that paints him in a good light which he "created" automatically transforms h into a nice man?
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by osazsky(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
omoharry:
pls share it with the olosho men that are on nairaland. After dem shop clean mouth with Thier side chicks ,they will start getting all bitter because thier wives discovered thier infidelity and started to deal with them at home.
Na man you be ...If we have this kind of men in Nigeria,our women won't be miserable in thier marriages.
in as much as i dont support infidelity as a married men..wives too have a big role to play..cherish ur man...let him get tired of sex..i was discussing with a friend and he opened up to me that his wife has been showing attitude ignoring his sexual advances for over 5 months just cuz she discovered he gifted his mum 50k without telling her...at times let things go..marriage suppoese they sweet but at time we they take things too serious..wives learn to let it go...men hardly cheat on good women paraventure they do they feel ashamed and return home with regrets
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by toprealman: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tisbus the beginning of the story....awaiting update. Any person that will show himself unclad and his wife asleep in a vulnerable state to the world is not worth my time.
This guy is very shallow. How is turning down a flirt an achievement?
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by toprealman: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
stop talking rubbish mine was my wives friend and church member..nor be everything man supose they tell him wife for the purpose of peace .some of us are matured and handle such issues maturely too and everyone will b happy as if nothing happened.relax
Na man you be!
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Igweokalakwu: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
martinslaura:

A big nuisance for real. Stop fooling urself here and go to romance section.

Who?
Me or him??
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros we don hear undecided You're a soft guy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.