Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,412 members, 7,958,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself (76511 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18am On Feb 24, 2022
bepositive11:

Very well said. All these men who cheat one their wives don't truly love and appreciate them
cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Tzar(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Most Nigerian men are inherently polygamous but enslaved in western monogamy.
50-70% of them will not cheat if they are allowed to be polygamous.
They are genetically capable of being loyal to their polygamous limits.

bepositive11:

Very well said. All these men who cheat one their wives don't truly love and appreciate them

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by bepositive11: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tzar:
Most Nigerian men are inherently polygamous but enslaved in western monogamy.
50-70% of them will not cheat if they are allowed to be polygamous.
They are genetically capable of being loyal to their polygamous limits.

Please keep your polygamous theory to yourself. Being monogamous has a lot to do with self discipline

Both men and women can be polygamous if they lack self control and are unable to form deep emotional bonds. There are lots of benefits to monogamy. And monogamy is about depth over surface level attraction

Some people are incapable of forming deep emotional bonds. Monogamy is not for them. A lot of Nigerian men fall under this category. Actually, a lot of men and women fall under this category

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Ndidi2: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I can relate with that man's resolve to be truly committed to his wife. I can't even think of cheating on my wife; she is just too good to me as a wife and mother of my beautiful children. If that's the definition of being a "SIMP",it feels really good to be one !
God bless you..
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by VEHINTOLAR: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ndidi2:
God bless you..

Amen,many thanks Ndidi.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Tzar(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Who asked women not to be polyandrous
Self discipline kor, selfishness ni! I will love if women can openly display their otherwise deceitful desires for other men. Instead they continue to cheat & hide it perfectly.
So Abraham, Jacob and the other polygamous Biblical figures did not have self discipline abi?
Look at how the monogamous Biblical men were messed up by their wives
Adam- his wife Eve led him to eat the forbidden fruit that he ignored for eons before she was created.
Isaac- his only wife Rebecca created rivalry between his kids Esau & Jacob, to a point where she connived with Jacob to rob Esau of his birth right. What a mother!
Even LUCIFER was monogamous. Look at how he has turned out?! His only known wife is called Lilith. So keep your monogamous story to yourself!

Monogamy is desired by women because of their endless thirst to enslave men and own/ruin them.

bepositive11:

Please keep your polygamous theory to yourself. Being monogamous has a lot to do with self discipline

Both men and women can be polygamous if they lack self control and are unable to form deep emotional bonds. There are lots of benefits to monogamy. And monogamy is about depth over surface level attraction

Some people are incapable of forming deep emotional bonds. Monogamy is not for them. A lot of Nigerian men fall under this category. Actually, a lot of men and women fall under this category
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by bepositive11: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Tzar:
Who asked women not to be polyandrous
Self discipline kor, selfishness ni! I will love if women can openly display their otherwise deceitful desires for other men. Instead they continue to cheat & hide it perfectly.
So Abraham, Jacob and the other polygamous Biblical figures did not have self discipline abi?
Look at how the monogamous Biblical men were messed up by their wives
Adam- his wife Eve led him to eat the forbidden fruit that he ignored for eons before she was created.
Isaac- his only wife Rebecca created rivalry between his kids Esau & Jacob, to a point where she connived with Jacob to rob Esau of his birth right. What a mother!
Even LUCIFER was monogamous. Look at how he has turned out?! His only known wife is called Lilith. So keep your monogamous story to yourself!

Monogamy is desired by women because of their endless thirst to enslave men and own/ruin them.

Really? So you don't mind your woman sleeping around with other men?
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Tzar(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
I really care less if my woman sleeps with other men. As long as I don't catch her, the judgement is between her and her God. If she is that kind of person, there is really nothing I can do about it. It is the hypocrisy of faithfulness and fidelity that most women and a few men exhibits that irritates me. Ever since I realized the folly in monogamy, I let any woman I am with know that I have polygamous tendencies, if they don't like it, they are free to move on and I will not hold it against them.
Most people lie to themselves that monogamy (which is a creation of the WEST) is the best, It is not! Biblically, monogamy became prominently highlighted in the New Testament whose writers were heavily influenced by the Roman tradition owned by the colonial masters of the Jews at the time. Just like British and French traditions dramatically influenced the culture of West Africa in recent times.
Monogamy works for some people and it doesn't work for others. Just like polygamy works for some people and not others.
Infact, in some Indian and Asian cultures, women are allowed to marry more than one husband and they find balance and societal hapiness in that system.

bepositive11:

Really? So you don't mind your woman sleeping around with other men?
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by bepositive11: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tzar:
I really care less if my woman sleeps with other men. As long as I don't catch her, the judgement is between her and her God. If she is that kind of person, there is really nothing I can do about it. It is the hypocrisy of faithfulness and fidelity that most women and a few men exhibits that irritates me. Ever since I realized the folly in monogamy, I let any woman I am with know that I have polygamous tendencies, if they don't like it, they are free to move on and I will not hold it against them.
Most people lie to themselves that monogamy (which is a creation of the WEST) is the best, It is not! Biblically, monogamy became prominently highlighted in the New Testament whose writers were heavily influenced by the Roman tradition owned by the colonial masters of the Jews at the time. Just like British and French traditions dramatically influenced the culture of West Africa in recent times.
Monogamy works for some people and it doesn't work for others. Just like polygamy works for some people and not others.
Infact, in some Indian and Asian cultures, women are allowed to marry more than one husband and they find balance and societal hapiness in that system.

I value monogamy over polygamy because I value quality over quantity

There's nothing wrong with you preferring polygamy and it's good that you're open and honest with your partners about it

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by bepositive11: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tzar:

I value monogamy over polygamy because I value quality over quantity

There's nothing wrong with you preferring polygamy and it's good that you're open and honest with your partners about it
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am honestly still trying to find what is impressive or commendable about this. I still dey find am. undecided Hopefully, I won't taya.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.