Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81102 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by AyomideOG01: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

You don't need to understand now, leave it for the elders...

Leave it for kids like you is what I think u meant to write.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
22M, EFCC Suppose carry am go interrogation room, make he explain how he gather that kain money
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
juman:
Gift is not refundable.
i tire o..some boys go just go university read only microbiology begin they shout i am a graduate..i am shocked at the level of illiteracy..u can be a graduate yet uneducated..wat a pitty..my question is ..on wat ground is d boy going to court...is it as her parents..husband...or a friend..i nor understand..is he d custodian of d girl..or is d boy holding onto a mere promise ..promise of marriage..u wont go to jail cuz u broke a promise..was there doc signed..i not understand..they boy should be arrested jor
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FuckSilly: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Useless man
Or deh
HYPOCRITE
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by zedegit: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Source: https://mobile./125858332136568/permalink/529225048466559/

The girl can sue him down to his boxers.

I hate nonsense. Just like the other Nairalander asking if he should gift his girlfriend's sister a phone of #50k plus. Money miss road. So tomorrow if the girlfriend jilts him, he will misbehave.

Sue the madman! Thank you.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Xkalaban(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
The guy no act right. This is not the way to go. Na the groom now him dey shame and cause problems for. If he actually spent that amount on the girl whilst they were dating then he shouldn't complain. Cos after all they were only dating and weren't married. Till u marry a woman, she's not urs. Even most married guys don't consider their wives theirs these days cos they know a woman is truly only urs as at that moment when ur with her, providing for her and dicking her properly. Once ur no longer there, omo na another mandela get am o....
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by gender123: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
The guy no know how e the be for 9ja be that... I go tell the court say the money no dey now, I go do am when I get the money. Court no go kill you, simple....
osazsky:
the boy will redo the marriage for them..we had a similar case like this in sapele road..the court ordered the boy and d boys family to redo the marriage..they just use d opportunity to do a very big marriage.
Though i felt for the boy...u must learn to control ur emotions..the law is d law..if u see some kind things for our customary law my bro u go cry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Brother Sampson has swallowed the redpill
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

There's a female judge I usually watch her program forgotten her name, she make sure both parties settle any money given to each other as far as there's evidence to proof.
judge jury..u will pay for compesation if u damage a propery..yes....u will pay if u touch the girl..u will pay if u touch her dog..u will take care of your child after u divorce ur wife...u cant get a divorce letter without tendering ur marriage cert....u will pay rent to your parent once u are 18..but judge jurry will not ask u to return a gift u gave out...u will pay insurane policy..america u go pay tire but u must present papers with dates..like i said they are just friends..jurry will ask him to go and stand all those canopies..buy all the perishables..pay for damages and may be do community service depending on the degrees of defamation..stop shouting america we are all educated
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
what if the new husband is a a captain in Nigeria army?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by LaSenior: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

I support this let's call a spade a spade, gold digging is a criminal offense, how can you as a lady chop a man like this 22milllon naira and you want to marry another guy it's possible this gold digger of a girl was obtaining money from this rich niggarrr in pretence of love and using it to finance her boyfriend who eventually is the groom for this wedding, you think all men are fools , I keep telling them becare see any man who is willing to be spending so much money on you is definitely looking for marriage and it's not every man you will chop him money him leave you , some girls died in this process, some today are facing difficulty in life because you of this ,if no like the man well enough to marry you don't chop his money simple
oil dey your head
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by freddie009(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]
So I will be putting myself in the shoes of the groom. So I go dey marry, one mischief go come spoil am say when e bin date my girl she gatz return all the money?

Ok, make we assume I let that one pass cos I no dey informed. I go plan another marriage within that same week.
[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]
If en sure for en papa, make e follow me dance the shurugede.

[img]https://c./ouJAxer4QlAAAAAd/coffin-dance-meme-man-men-african-ghana-africa-funeral-coffin.gif[/img]

Abi you suppose leave the girl make she settle her debt. You one die for girl matter, after una kill una self, she go still marry another bobo.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FuckSilly: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Shalommy:
All these cultists sef.. Chaii.. Make the girl go call army for that idiot. 22mil? Why didn't he marry her? Nonsense!!
MUMU
Na why army dey FÚCK una for free be dat come add STDs join.
So when did army become law enforcement officers or judge in a democratic government?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
gender123:
The guy no know how e the be for 9ja be that... I go tell the court say the money no dey now, I go do am when I get the money. Court no go kill you, simple....
u will be in custody..u will be obligued to sign papers ...u will chose a date within a specified period...u will provide 2 sureties that if u dont meet up with wat u have signed ur sureties should be arrested until u are provided. Then granted bail of 800k..if u fai to meet up with wat u signed u will be severd court papers inviting u to court for explanstion
If u dont have reasons u will then do d time

Its dat simple..person nor dey pray for problem.until u enter problem u nor go knoe say Nigeria get law
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by carboblanko(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
new meme loading cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

I support this let's call a spade a spade, gold digging is a criminal offense, how can you as a lady chop a man like this 22milllon naira and you want to marry another guy it's possible this gold digger of a girl was obtaining money from this rich niggarrr in pretence of love and using it to finance her boyfriend who eventually is the groom for this wedding, you think all men are fools , I keep telling them becare see any man who is willing to be spending so much money on you is definitely looking for marriage and it's not every man you will chop him money him leave you , some girls died in this process, some today are facing difficulty in life because you of this ,if no like the man well enough to marry you don't chop his money simple
wat they do in america...is that u kill the girl..then call 911.then do life without parole ...simple..no America court will send u to jail cuz u chop boy or girl money provided it wasnt under duress..stop typing nonsense..wheather the girl faces difficulty in the future shouldnt be your consign cuz u are not her custodian
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wich kind wahala wanna this
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by jrusky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Which 22?m? He is fool and bloody SIMP.

That is good for him. If not a stupid guy what type of useless investment is that?

Young man your 22M gone for being silly
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MartinsD12(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
wat they do in america...is that u kill the girl..then call 911.then do life without parole ...simple..no America court will send u to jail cuz u chop boy or girl money provided it wasnt under duress..stop typing nonsense..wheather the girl faces difficulty in the future shouldnt be your consign cuz u are not her custodian
You are very senseless bruh there are many ways to kill a rat, a word is enough for the wise
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MrFly(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tovard:
Why things like these do happen in Igbo land? From the � pictures, the said lady is not financially buoyant for someone claiming he has spent 22m on her..
etinan is in Niger Delta not Igboland. Be guided!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

You are very senseless bruh there are many ways to kill a rat, a word is enough for the wise
everyone has gun in America..since you are angry and have no legal backing blast her off..run..u will be caught criminals always make mistakes..is dat simple cuz u cant watch another man eating ur investment..y not take her life atleast u will he happy..no court will support u cuz ur friend promise u marriage..in law if u dont meet up with a promise u wont go to jail oga..stop talking nonesense..some simp actually thinks if they spend for thier babes the girl go love u die..while in sch na scoping o..we have the mouth of deciet and promise once target has been met we look for another inocent victim..na God do am for us..upon say na leg we dey use we dey wipe all of them back to back no time..no puna is wortu 800k in nija only virgins
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MartinsD12(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
LaSenior:
oil dey your head
As I dey so my own sister if a man start to dey spend so much on am I go tell am to know the man is doing it for nothing, all these na common sense ,some girls today are married but no children , if you chop a wicked man money e fit go the diabolical way to frustrate or either kill the woman through mysterious way no body go even suspect wetin kill am e fit leave the woman marry another man but when it's time for childbirth e fit kill am through diabolic means , we have have to be careful 22million no be small money
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
judge jury..u will pay for compesation if u damage a propery..yes....u will pay if u touch the girl..u will pay if u touch her dog..u will take care of your child after u divorce ur wife...u cant get a divorce letter without tendering ur marriage cert....u will pay rent to your parent once u are 18..but judge jurry will not ask u to return a gift u gave out...u will pay insurane policy..america u go pay tire but u must present papers with dates..like i said they are just friends..jurry will ask him to go and stand all those canopies..buy all the perishables..pay for damages and may be do community service depending on the degrees of defamation..stop shouting america we are all educated
Did I shout America? Mind the tone you to talk to me, you're just uncouth, am not fighting with you just a conversation.
I am speaking based on what I have seen her, made people paid back what they gave to their girlfriend and boyfriend, wife's if you have the receipt and evidence to present to the law court with dates..
Try to bring out fact in your writings and stop behaving Uncivilized..
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MartinsD12(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
everyone has gun in America..since you are angry and have no legal backing blast her off..run..u will be caught criminals always make mistakes..is dat simple cuz u cant watch another man eating ur investment..y not take her life atleast u will he happy..no court will support u cuz ur friend promise u marriage..in law if u dont meet up with a promise u wont go to jail oga..stop talking nonesense..some simp actually thinks if they spend for thier babes the girl go love u die..while in sch na scoping o..we have the mouth of deciet and promise once target has been met we look for another inocent victim..na God do am for us..upon say na leg we dey use we dey wipe all of them back to back no time..no luna is wortu 800k in nija only virgins
Anybody using gun to deal with such a matter no get sense , have you ever heard of diabolical way of killing a human being, nothing concern america for here, if the man wicked him go kill the girl without anybody knowing through native Power, just pray not to jam a diabolical person you are finished most girls lose their lives because of these , some marry e reach to born pikin them die because of this, people dey for the life so you he careful if you have a sister advice am wella
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

Anybody using gun to deal with such a matter no get sense , have you ever heard of diabolical way of killing a human being, nothing sense america for here.
oga rest...diabolical my ass ..leave that thing..u think this present generation get time...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MartinsD12(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
oga rest...diabolical my ass ..leave that thing..u think this present generation get time...
You never no anything no need to argue with you, bye .
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

You never no anything no need to argue with you, bye .
leave that thing..u know devil and God pass white that introduced them to u..yet they keep sending billions to yahoo guys and end up in rehabilitation home..diabolic power my ass..we way they enter river they shop food ment for the gods in the 80s waiting happen to us..bros leave that thing
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by princewarri1985: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nice one sampson! You acted according to your name, how i wish i fit get your account number now i for send you 2k make you take drink beer because most women think they are smart! Very terrible creatures. Why lead a man on when you know you are going to marry another man? Thats evil. I remember a guy once asked his fiancee about the status of their relationship, and the lady told the guy that she lives and breath him only for her to get married to another man in 5 days time. Trust women at your own peril
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Benzemma(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please if you know anyone who has a house to rent out at Ketu side, please send messages or chat on Whatsapp with this number 09090430850.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by izubext007: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akwa Ibom
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol. 22M, how? grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by michael1508: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Which services are u talking about?
I will like to know too,Baba think say any girl wey kpansh with am dey do am favour or dey exchange services,na low self esteem in the lowest form be that o,some guys with their wack mentality mehn,two people date,one think say the other is doing him a favour by sleep with him,tueh!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.