Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81078 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by rave1049: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Was he forced to spend the said amount
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Olam09(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Source: https://mobile./125858332136568/permalink/529225048466559/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can't stop Laughing Lmfaoo..
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Panda7(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy grin shocked that's a lifetime investment gone wrong
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by pek(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

Was the guy keeping account ?

What's his proof?

What if the lady ask him to refund her services ?

Wish I could swe the guy and talk sense into him.

What services?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by pek(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tovard:
Why things like these do happen in Igbo land? From the � pictures, the said lady is not financially buoyant for someone claiming he has spent 22m on her..
Don't let hate eat up the little sense you have.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by olowo1930: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is shameful act.Nigerians should learn from it. But poverty has promoted highly injustice and unfaithfulness . if you game me I will game you. God heal the land
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eben91:
22m, he must be a thief
Thief you said? You have no idea how ladies are milking guys these days.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
princewarri1985:
Nice one sampson! You acted according to your name, how i wish i fit get your account number now i for send you 2k make you take drink beer because most women think they are smart! Very terrible creatures. Why lead a man on when you know you are going to marry another man? Thats evil. I remember a guy once asked his fiancee about the status of their relationship, and the lady told the guy that she lives and breath him only for her to get married to another man in 5 days time. Trust women at your own peril
all these one sided story..if i be girl..with d kind up bringing i get..if u like dash me 60b..once i see say u cheat..or u are sleeping around i can nerver get into marriage with u...i go just they chop money..then go marry better person..i always listen to both parties before taking a stand..humans always tells storys that favours them..until i hear from d girl and parents my bro..the girl is at liberty to leave her life..cuz i cant imagine a nigeria girl leaving a man that has 22m..she dies there..naija forget that thing oga..this guy nor wan talk..the girl fit even discover late say na kidnapper self
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Thief you said? You have no idea how ladies are milking guys these days.
a girl that loves u wont milk u.make una leave olosho o...marry ur friend and be happy..we still have decent girls..stop dating big ass girls that are jumping from one venza to another as if na competition
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Crafteck1: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

What's his proof?

What services
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FBIBOT(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why invest so much on a gal frnd.. 22M?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Father4all: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
That idiot standing must be the girls father
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by eguarojeona: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Lol,this pictures are old na
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Ady84: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
Udonminit.......22Milli, That lady must be a real Gold digger.

And as for brother Sampson, I wonder why he chose to vent his anger on the innocent canopy cos from the event pics, I can see he has crippled the canopy, leaving it with a half leg and the blue plastic table be doing waka shege to the heavens.

U no well atall

U no well stall �����
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Midas01: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
So it's not only in my family we call it bia bia Bank ,Lmao grin
Golan007:
22 million.

Bia bia banking gone wrong.

Anyway, if bank thief depositors money, their property would be fair game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by AyomideOG01: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
michael1508:

I will like to know too,Baba think say any girl wey kpansh with am dey do am favour or dey exchange services,na low self esteem in the lowest form be that o,some guys with their wack mentality mehn,two people date,one think say the other is doing him a favour by sleep with him,tueh!! undecided

I really don't get it my guy, how can people be this daft? How can anyone in their right senses think that a woman having s€x with a man is doing a favor to the man? Something enjoyed by two people now turns to be a favor from one party. Really annoying...
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Karemarealty288(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2022

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by gaspology(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2022
The babe don lose two persons: ex and current
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Vision101(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2022
@Iyaebe

Useless man.

@me
Useless man ke...... correct man jare. No more chop and run for ladies. Money hard for this country.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Positiveme2020: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Roseey0:
grin 22million grin
Where una dey see all this kind of boyfriend biko
Do u need one?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Danny50: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Non of My business[img][/img]
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Chrislova(m): 2:24am On Feb 23, 2022
GOFRONT:
Udonminit.......22Milli, That lady must be a real Gold digger.

And as for brother Sampson, I wonder why he chose to vent his anger on the innocent canopy cos from the event pics, I can see he has crippled the canopy, leaving it with a half leg and the blue plastic table be doing waka shege to the heavens.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Chrislova(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2022
FBIBOT:
Why invest so much on a gal frnd.. 22M?
u must be joking right
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2022
What was stopping him from marrying her if he was willing to spend N22m? That is what I cannot understand.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by lexy2014: 3:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Cmanforall:

What's his proof?

Which "services"?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by juman(m): 3:28am On Feb 23, 2022
osazsky:
i tire o..some boys go just go university read only microbiology begin they shout i am a graduate..i am shocked at the level of illiteracy..u can be a graduate yet uneducated..wat a pitty..my question is ..on wat ground is d boy going to court...is it as her parents..husband...or a friend..i nor understand..is he d custodian of d girl..or is d boy holding onto a mere promise ..promise of marriage..u wont go to jail cuz u broke a promise..was there doc signed..i not understand..they boy should be arrested jor

The lady can take him to court and demand for millions of naira as damages.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by lexy2014: 3:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Tovard:
Why things like these do happen in Igbo land? From the � pictures, the said lady is not financially buoyant for someone claiming he has spent 22m on her..

When did akwa Ibom become igboland?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by skipo1010(m): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2022
How much do you have hat you spend 22M on a lady. Anyi macha
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by cardoctor(m): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Haaaa
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Taigaban: 4:35am On Feb 23, 2022
The lady is an asshole. Mean while she has lost it all. This guy may have sponsored you through school, set you up and now you are on money and all you do is jilt him and marry another man. If you are obstinate and decide to go ahead with marrying another person, you may never know peace. I have seen this before and the lady is now 46 years still single and seriously frustrated.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Tzar(m): 4:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Stupid boy! You spent N22m on a Nigerian girl?!
The guy should be jailed for being an idiot. His parents should be flogged for raising an idiot.
Nigerian men are becoming so weak! Gosh!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:10am On Feb 23, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

https://www.nairaland.com/5677580/furious-ex-boyfriend-scatters-wedding-venue

I was about to comment when I noticed there's a similar thread. I opened it and found that the pics are exactly the same.
Thus, I reserve further comments and cancel all comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.