Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81101 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Skillsnigeria: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by jyz200(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by remsonik(f): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
He needs to be checked. He's not mentally fit,she didn't force the money from you, she was asking for it and you kept giving it to her without proper checks or thoughts on it. Why did she dump you? She saw you as an idiot who cannot manage the home as her husband instead you will be easily drained of your resources by people
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
H
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...NEVER GIVE WHAT YOU CAN'T EASILY FORGET WHILE DATING..Really embarrassing!!!
When it comes to break up, even the groundut you buy give her chop, you go wan make she return am back.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by wink2015(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
He should have gone to court to see redress.

Taking laws into ones hand is wrong.

Even if the angry boyfriend bought Buckingham palace for the woman in questions that still does not permit breaching public laws.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by KelB(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily
is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain
just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and
healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes
easier.
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks?

Check my siggy to know how

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Dearlord(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wonderful, i don't believe this.
A single nigerian girl can not consume a whooping sum of 22Million, this estimate will take 220million Nigerian girls to consume.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FashionCookie(f): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]
So I will be putting myself in the shoes of the groom. So I go dey marry, one mischief go come spoil am say when e bin date my girl she gatz return all the money?

Ok, make we assume I let that one pass cos I no dey informed. I go plan another marriage within that same week.
[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]
If en sure for en papa, make e follow me dance the shurugede.

[img]https://c./ouJAxer4QlAAAAAd/coffin-dance-meme-man-men-african-ghana-africa-funeral-coffin.gif[/img]

Hahahahaha...if u see d way I dey laugh 4 this your comment ehn...na really shurugede.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Kajaard: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
wink2015:
He should have gone to court to see redress.

Taking laws into ones hand is wrong.

Even if the angry boyfriend bought Buckingham palace for the woman in questions that still does not permit breaching public laws.

The idiot invested in bia-bia bush where you get no returns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Benitex48: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
This one pass Forex oh
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by franchasng: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Foolish man. She doesn't want to do with you again, na by force?

They should get him arrested and prosecuted for threat to life and breach of public peace, what nonsense! angry

A girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't owe you fidelity until you officially pay her bride price!

Nigerian constitution does not recognize the title of a boyfriend or girlfriend. Whatever you are doing in the name of dating or relationship is at your own risk, don't be deceived !
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Omoluabi16(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bullshit. Where's the evidence he spent such amount, and even if he did was it at gun point? Can he swear he didn't sleep with her during their time together?
I find it immature to be collecting all this stuffs back because ship scatter. The he-goat should have been beaten to stupor for scattering someone's day of joy. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by ellizy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
How much be the bride+groom+her parents?
22m in kpekus? What a life
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Crazy broke ass..empty vessles make d loudest noise..the bride father should sue for damages and deregotory of family image..poor idiot..u give nigeria girl 22m na she leave u..if u dash our nigerian olosho girls 22m u go dey sleep with her and all her siblings..idiot ..lier..in nigeria on the day of your wedding self them go dash u 3 family members as extra..maybe he ment his last 22000 naira..some guys nor get shame..big boys dont rant broke as makes the loudest noise..them full social media..they always snap pics with evoke but dey enter keke anywhere them dey go..most of them cant even afford taxify..some of them nor get money them go boare bus begin look for any young man way them wan scam say them forget their bag for house.everybody na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by duro4chang(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]
So I will be putting myself in the shoes of the groom. So I go dey marry, one mischief go come spoil am say when e bin date my girl she gatz return all the money?

Ok, make we assume I let that one pass cos I no dey informed. I go plan another marriage within that same week.
[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]
If en sure for en papa, make e follow me dance the shurugede.

[img]https://c./ouJAxer4QlAAAAAd/coffin-dance-meme-man-men-african-ghana-africa-funeral-coffin.gif[/img]
E go beat you and nothing go happen.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by LikeAking: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na dis man b d ex bf?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Sharatan(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na cultist? grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Kajaard: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
Crazy broke ass..empty vessles make d loudest noise..the bride father should sue for damages and deregotory of family image..poor idiot..u give nigeria girl 22m na she leave u..if u dash our nigerian olosho girls 22m u go dey sleep with her and all her siblings..idiot ..lier..in nigeria on the day of your wedding self them go dash u 3 family members as extra..maybe he ment his last 22000 naira..some guys nor get shame..big boys dont rant broke as makes the loudest noise..them full social media..they always snap pics with evoke but dey enter keke anywhere them dey go..most of them cant even afford taxify..some of them nor get money them go boare bus begin look for any young man way them wan scam say them forget their bag for house.everybody na scam

Lol cheesy grin cheesy you dey mad I swear cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Monday60655(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
If that groom be man enough wet get excess liver as him ruggedity take reach. Make him plan another trad sharpaly. Then arrange your cartel men and wait for the bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Achz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Always spend any amount u can afford to lose when dating not after disappointment occurred, u come dey act nonsense.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Bullshit. Where's the evidence he spent such amount, and even if he did was it at gun point? Can he swear he didn't sleep with her during their time together?
I find it immature to be collecting all this stuffs back because ship scatter. The he-goat should have been beaten to stupor for scattering someone's day of joy. Nonsense!
apart from dangotee no Nigeria man go dash girl 22m and she nor go get belle..if davido dash girl 5m self she must born put. Ignore the broke asss tug..he must have smoked something..maybe him nor go even remember waitin him talk nor do till after 4 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by AyomideOG01: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

Was the guy keeping account ?

What's his proof?

What if the lady ask him to refund her services ?

Wish I could swe the guy and talk sense into him.

Which services are u talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by franchasng: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
Even if he spent 22million truly on her, it was voluntary and at his own risk.

He has no legal claim to it, he is a foolish broke man clutching on straws

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by duro4chang(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
22 million because of toto?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Lindodo20: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
ImoleNaija:
He wants to catch out. Maybe he has done some findings & realized the groom could afford the billing.

cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MartinsD12(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Source: https://mobile./125858332136568/permalink/529225048466559/
I support this let's call a spade a spade, gold digging is a criminal offense, how can you as a lady chop a man like this 22milllon naira and you want to marry another guy it's possible this gold digger of a girl was obtaining money from this rich niggarrr in pretence of love and using it to finance her boyfriend who eventually is the groom for this wedding, you think all men are fools , I keep telling them becare see any man who is willing to be spending so much money on you is definitely looking for marriage and it's not every man you will chop him money him leave you , some girls died in this process, some today are facing difficulty in life because you of this ,if no like the man well enough to marry you don't chop his money simple

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by samwillyco1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is a good news, this is how it should be done when the fools misbehaves . He should have shot the her legs also, I hate nonsense.

N/B : Nothing pains a Man like seeing a girl he has groomed/prepared to his standard to get married to another man, without any good reason and mutual understanding between both.

Finally, I fear who no fear WOMEN grin grin grin grin. Women are silent killers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.