Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? (742 Views)

Please Help Me Decide. It’s Urgent(photo) / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hi guys,

So I created this new account to ask this question.
For people who have dated a particular person for a period of time but the relationship didn't work, and you ended up marrying someone else. How did you do it?

Particularly for women who were with a guy for such a long time without the relationship been defined. How did you end it? How did you meet your current partner? How did you move on?

Hoping to read and learn from you all.

Gracias~
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Where fuel finish I drop you
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Kingosytex(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Relationships should be defined, the goals and objectives should be well outlined.
Where exactly the relationship is heading to as well as what is required from each of the duo should be outlined, if not, it's either you're playing the person or getting played yourself.

1 Like

Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Col0gne(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Goldbw122(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
That will be a relationship turn friends ship with a distance length to avoid any form of temptation called cheating.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by bibianna(f): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Number 1:

When there's no peace of mind you have to let go. Period! wink
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
lipsrsealed
When my banny started calling me bro undecided. Na then I realize say--"YES,it is high time I ended the relation-boat.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Kingosytex(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Candidlady: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When my banny started calling me bro undecided. Na then I realize say--"YES,it is high time I ended the relation-boat.

Bro been a while cheesy
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Bro been a while cheesy
cool. Oh yeah my dear candid..It's been a while.... Hustle got me so busy...

Btw, hope you good?
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Candidlady: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool. Oh yeah my dear candid..It's been a while.... Hustle got me so busy...

Btw, hope you good?

Good to hear the hustle kept you busy... Just don't overstress yourself .... Na who hustle dey alive dey chop the reward of him labour (pigin version of a Fulani proverb smiley )

Me iam fine just missed your stories... Hope you got your game face on for tonight's match ?
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by silverlinen(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
When i don bleep her twice
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by stixxy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omo e hard o. I called it off 8yrs ago but we still chat on whatsapp and okafors law always takes place whenever we come across each other then though we both live in different states but she is married now with kids . She said i am her greatest love.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Lol.....I wish it was as easy and simple as you said it.

1 Like

Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kingosytex:
Relationships should be defined, the goals and objectives should be well outlined.
Where exactly the relationship is heading to as well as what is required from each of the duo should be outlined, if not, it's either you're playing the person or getting played yourself.

What if compromise is what is required, and either of the partner is refusing to compromise but instead want to stick to their plan?
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Col0gne:
To err is human, so I fight only once. When the brings rubbish again, I just move on without a word. When she eventually knows it's over, she'd realize I'm long gone.

Naturally, it's easier to a guy to leave a relationship than for a lady. I feel like, you guys don't put your heart into things.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
That will be a relationship turn friends ship with a distance length to avoid any form of temptation called cheating.

There are some Ex who become your enemies....bitter Ex(s)
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
bibianna:
Number 1:

When there's no peace of mind you have to let go. Period! wink

Sis, what if there's peace of mind but the relationship is taking forever and you feel like you want more. Like you know, you're at a point when you deserve more than just dating?
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by BlaqJosh: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Good to hear the hustle kept you busy... Just don't overstress yourself .... Na who hustle dey alive dey chop the reward of him labour (pigin version of a Fulani proverb smiley )

Me iam fine just missed your stories... Hope you got your game face on for tonight's match ?
cool. Oh yeah... I'll be streaming it up......

Chelsea is taking all 3 points,no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Kingosytex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nayeon:

What if compromise is what is required, and either of the partner is refusing to compromise but instead want to stick to their plan?

Love ain't a smooth ride, there are sacrifices that must be made to ensure that a relationship survives.
If neither of the partners aren't willing to compromise for the common aim of the relationship, it means that neither of them really values their union. They're just playing themselves.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by eazzzy1(m): 4:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Did he give you a reason why he isn’t ready for ‘more’? When your relationship gets to the point where one person wants more and the other doesn’t is a good time to take a walk.

The relationship never remains the same, the laughter and the happiness in the relationship begin to slowly evaporate. The relationship become plagued with frequent fights, less energy, declining romance etc.

Usually the woman thinks the guy is being selfish and isn’t concerned about her feelings, the guy begins to question if she really wants him or she just wants marriage.

If he loves you and you him, I think you should have a discussion where you are not ‘demanding’ marriage but making him see reasons why settling down will be beneficial for both of you guys. If you are close to his parents, this is the time to be in their consciousness. Visit them often, buy little gifts and generally start acting like ‘our wife’. His parent will turn on the pressure on him to get married.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

Love ain't a smooth ride, there are sacrifices that must be made to ensure that a relationship survives.
If neither of the partners aren't willing to compromise for the common aim of the relationship, it means that neither of them really values their union. They're just playing themselves.

Thank you.
Re: When Do You Decide It's Time To Let The Relationship Go? by Nayeon: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2022
eazzzy1:
Did he give you a reason why he isn’t ready for ‘more’? When your relationship gets to the point where one person wants more and the other doesn’t is a good time to take a walk.

The relationship never remains the same, the laughter and the happiness in the relationship begin to slowly evaporate. The relationship become plagued with frequent fights, less energy, declining romance etc.

Usually the woman thinks the guy is being selfish and isn’t concerned about her feelings, the guy begins to question if she really wants him or she just wants marriage.

If he loves you and you him, I think you should have a discussion where you are not ‘demanding’ marriage but making him see reasons why settling down will be beneficial for both of you guys. If you are close to his parents, this is the time to be in their consciousness. Visit them often, buy little gifts and generally start acting like ‘our wife’. His parent will turn on the pressure on him to get married.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things In Women That Attract Men Like A Magnet / Rent Your House To Yahoo Boys Spend 15 Years In Jail - EFCC To Landlords / Brother In Deep Pain & Tears After Seeing DNA Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.