Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) (50157 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Jaydot01: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Food don land grin

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mheen
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by nihinlade(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol. Trying to put it back into the water.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
See bowl, see cutlass, see leaves,,,put it back inside water sha!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Trying to put what inside water?
did they really said that

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
I agree with you 1000%

I cannot eat something that can love or show some human traits, especially a being that has been kind to humans.

Just look at its face, it's probably smiling or maybe its likes the women

godofuck231:
This thing saves lives , its forbidden in some riverine tribes to kill them , they are so intelligent that they recognize a drowning child or person , they carry the victims to safety , in advanced countries dolphins police and secure submarine pens and naval bases , some even know how to drop explosives at enemy submarins and report positions to their handlers , but here hunger no let them see front

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by OMYKROIN: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
This thing saves lives , its forbidden in some riverine tribes to kill them , they are so intelligent that they recognize a drowning child or person , they carry the victims to safety , in advanced countries dolphins police and secure submarine pens and naval bases , some even know how to drop explosives at enemy submarins and report positions to their handlers , but here hunger no let them see front

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Roon9(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

They rescued it from the water and were trying to put it back na
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by MMWandali: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
And some naked boys came to watch...
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jaydot01:
Food don land grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by olenyi: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bia Op, always resist the urge to shalaye.

Which water you wan put Wetin back.

Abeg talk true say una don put an for pot. No dey disguise for here.

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
athaboi:
Food
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by BigAPP(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Q
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SilvanusII(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you hate lies abi

2 Likes

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

Inside hot water nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by joelag: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Water inside the cooking pot, or water inside the river?

2 Likes

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Younghacka(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
12rev:

Inside water...for pot
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by minasu190: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dem go chop am now,later we go hear say the fish worth millions dollar.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by XRJP: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
50d33q:
They will kill it
Hungry people

https://www.change.org/p/faroe-island-denmark-goverment-stop-the-denmark-dolphin-and-whale-killing-festival

I guess these ones are famished then.

O-L-O-D-O!
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Southernigbo: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
but I want to believe that Americans n European whites still eat them inspite of their intelligence
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:

Oga if you turn to dolphins now Nigeria go chop you finish. Here na real war zone if you no kno
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Akharmony: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
and those boys standing are crazy divers. .I hear deh can stay in water for like an hour. .
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good Omen
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/02/23/fishermen-catch-dolphin-in-bayelsa-community/
While trying to put wetin back inside the water?? undecided undecided undecided
Abi den kill that friendly dolphin intentionally for food cry cry cry
I no know whether na curse. Na to dey chop anything wey come their way.

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigerians won't seize to amaze me,died while trying to put it back in the water,i laugh in hindi.

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
Put what inside water abi Dem Kee am and chop cheesy
You sabi ball

2 Likes

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by chrizzyace: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
What is that basin doing there grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:

You are on point! If you are in a vessel and in distress in the open sea, just hit your vessel constantly shouting for help. Dolphins in droves will show up from nowhere to lead you to safety!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
They save humans. I would gladly safe a dolphin and put it back to the sea.

Dolphins are known to work with fishermen in Brazil i think, help direct swarms of fishes to the nets, and there is mutaul benefits, it is part of the culture ( those fishermen are really smart, they respect the dolphins for their intelligence, and even gain)

Dolphin have passed the self recognition test, able to know its an individual, when given a mirror.

Smart people, know the value of this intelligent beings, both USA and RUSSIA, have used Dolphins for spying and rescue missions, some have been trained by their military.

nairaman66:

You are on point! If you are in a vessel and in distress in the open sea, just hit your vessel constantly shouting for help. Dolphins in droves will show up from nowhere to lead you to safety!

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Animal activists will start crying now. I don't just like them.

Left with me, only Dog, Dove, Dolphin and two other animals like that will be safe on Earth. The rest will be killed and eaten or killed and dispossed — especially the dangerous ones.

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Longevo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please tell these boys to cover their John Thomos grin grin grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Dotez: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
Can you show us a video prove of what u said above......until then,all i can say is :stop watching some kind movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.