Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) (50155 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Dotez: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
uncle mumu,

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-9-photos-show-how-navy-trains-dolphins-detect-mines-2017-5?amp
Ode
We ask you to show us a video prove of a Dolphin doing all the jagons u wrote earlier,and here you are posting link to Photos.
photos? Like seriously grin grin

You're very sick grin grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
its classified

Which classified bro, don't make me laugh, of it's classified how do you know it then? No matter my knowledge of programming when I was working with BAE, when it comes to classified issues, i can't even ask questions talkless of knowing about it.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Dotez: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
https://images.app./RGJcy2uvo1vUtZBK7
Photos again?

If you can't send link to a video displaying Dolphins doing all those jagons you watch in movies,then stop mentioning me and geddif**k

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
See those unclad children
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
SeriouslySense:
The people don't understand that its not okay to do that.

But we have people on nairaland, who know its not acceptable but still support it, like its totally okay.

It's crazy honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mynd44:

Dogs do all that and more yet people still eat them. As long as the population they eat is small, I won't condemn them

Tell that Fella that we chop humans here talk more of mere animals grin grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Emperordynasty: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
To the so called civilized people here,

It's because you have all eaten to stupor that's why you are judging the fishermen ...abeg hunger dey the land,if God sends the dolphins your way use am hold body...

Last time I checked the dolphin with all it's intelligence is carnivorous
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Emperordynasty: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
its classified
If it's classified how did and a Nigerian like you in the middle of nowhere with regards to world military get to know about it,

Abeg make una dey talk wetin una know
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emperordynasty:

If it's classified how did and a Nigerian like you in the middle of nowhere with regards to world military get to know about it,

Abeg make una dey talk wetin una know
you are right
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Photos again?

If you can't send link to a video displaying Dolphins doing all those jagons you watch in movies,then stop mentioning me and geddif**k
you are right
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

Which classified bro, don't make me laugh, of it's classified how do you know it then? No matter my knowledge of programming when I was working with BAE, when it comes to classified issues, i can't even ask questions talkless of knowing about it.
you are right
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Ode
We ask you to show us a video prove of a Dolphin doing all the jagons u wrote earlier,and here you are posting link to Photos.
photos? Like seriously grin grin

You're very sick grin grin

you are right
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

I know dolphins capabilities, i only quoted you because you said they can be used to send explosives to enemy submarine, brother that was the reason i quoted you,i know they can detect mines and dance like i have withnessed severally in dubai, but send explosives to enemy submarines, even my white girlfriend working in the navy shock too.
thats why the Russians eat the west to warfare , they clme with an angle you will never see , the Russians deployed these dolphins in syria , your girlfriend no know jack bro , na so warfare be sometimes
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
thats why the Russians eat the west to warfare , they clme with an angle you will never see , the Russians deployed these dolphins in syria , your girlfriend no know jack bro , na so warfare be sometimes

Bro you are speaking blabla, I do not like to blow my cover in the security industries i have worked with overseas before my current venture into offshore, when it comes to building sophisticated softwares from strach meant for navigations, guildance systems, autopilots let me stop their, i'm proud to be one. There is nothing you will want to tell me about russian military i do not know.

If russia have the said dolphins which you claimed and deployed it syria, My girlfriend say i should ask you which enemy brought submarine to syria that russia deployed it against? Oya we are waiting Sir.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
trulymatters:
Mehn this dolphin is probably smarter than some of those guys sad
It can only be smarter than a fool like u.lol grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Aaay: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Olam09:
The dolphin don jam agbako. cry

Agbako?!

Haa..

We have got a handful of Agbako mechanics at Dangote.

Whenever they enter your office, just get your bullshiit proof on cos it's gonna be a BAD day.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by richmanrichard: 1:50am On Feb 24, 2022
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/02/23/fishermen-catch-dolphin-in-bayelsa-community/
sister! what are they trying to put back into water? comrade you can lie.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 3:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Did you read?
I mean d people that caught it
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Ogbeni drop link or gedefuk. No story

godofuck231:
thats why you brain is still small , keep spelling bambam ,you will still be in a Gobbledegook when you hit 50
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Ogbeni drop link or gedefuk. No story

link don pass yoh , learn how to read, link de there you de ask , empty piss brain
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Your Papa and the ones before him shit brain

godofuck231:
link don pass yoh , learn how to read, link de there you de ask , empty piss brain
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
godofuck231:

Could not reply since yesterday because of bot.

What you are saying does not hold water. I have worked with several projects concerning Guidance Systems, Navigational systems, Auto piloting systems and so on for my previous company and there is no way you have access to classified documents.

May i ask you and she wishes to know too, since you claimed too, Tell us which enemy brought submarin to syria that russian deployed the so called "bomb deploying dolphins" to neutralize. We are waiting.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

Could not reply since yesterday because of bot.

What you are saying does not hold water. I have worked with several projects concerning Guidance Systems, Navigational systems, Auto piloting systems and so on for my previous company and there is no way you have access to classified documents.

May i ask you and she wishes to know too, since you claimed too, Tell us which enemy brought submarin to syria that russian deployed the so called "bomb deploying dolphins" to neutralize. We are waiting.
its not my job ask her , me na houseboy , remember am from the middle of nowhere
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Your Papa and the ones before him shit brain

you are right
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2022
godofuck231:
its not my job ask her , me na houseboy , remember am from the middle of nowhere

We both knew already you were not correct.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

We both knew already you were not correct.
good
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by babajero(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Mynd44:

Dogs do all that and more yet people still eat them. As long as the population they eat is small, I won't condemn them
Are humans supposed to eat dog? Maybe very soon all these cannibals will start justifying eating humans after all they don't eat much it is just a little population right?.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by chrizzyace: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Lmfao

cheesy just asking oo. Make I mind my business
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by salih005: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Good, Nigeria is wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.