Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) (50146 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
U guys are really trying to put it back into the water with that big basin am seeing there? grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by kamez(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
According to Google, dolphin meat has very high mecury content and may pose a danger to humans when consumed..

But of course these my brother's no send
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
This thing saves lives , its forbidden in some riverine tribes to kill them , they are so intelligent that they recognize a drowning child or person , they carry the victims to safety , in advanced countries dolphins police and secure submarine pens and naval bases , some even know how to drop explosives at enemy submarins and report positions to their handlers , but here hunger no let them see front
grin grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
I weep for this poor Dolphin....it entered the wrong joint now ending up in multiple pots.

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Respective stomach grin
Kingosytex:
That dolphin is already in the respective stomachs of those guys thereundecided
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by donkarmal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dolphin is not a fish but aquatic mammal.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Chrislova(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Trying to put what inside water?
grin grin nigerian my kwantri

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Chrislova(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
That dolphin is already in the respective stomachs of those guys thereundecided
u no want chop abi.... grin grin grin
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by 50d33q: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
XRJP:

Shut up and read!!!

What kind of festival makes the killing of over 800 members of a species right?

Don't choose to be ignorant!!!

Don't be a FOOL!!!!

Please don't mention me until you've digested the information.

dumbass you quoted me first and they didn't kill those animals to eat like your Kingsman
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Stallione(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
The only innocent and human friendly aquatic animal. What a world!!! undecided
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by odiagabros(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fisherman soup don ready be that
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by harmony75: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oh no why kill this innocent and playful animal �
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by BePrepared: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
It died on the road to the water, they then brought it back.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mynd44:

Dogs do all that and more yet people still eat them. As long as the population they eat is small, I won't condemn them
as a matter of fact,nembe/brass people don't eat dolphins and shark.they do not also kill snakes.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Can you show us a video prove of what u said above......until then,all i can say is :stop watching some kind movies
ahhhhhhh local mind again

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thunderfayayou:

Oga if you turn to dolphins now Nigeria go chop you finish. Here na real war zone if you no kno
this nigga salvage lol

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Dotez: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:
ahhhhhhh local mind again
Anything to make you feel better grin

Prove or stop watching those movies
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Anything to make you feel better grin

Prove or stop watching those movies
uncle mumu,

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-9-photos-show-how-navy-trains-dolphins-detect-mines-2017-5?amp
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

I hail you oo, "Dolphins droping explosive at enemy submarines" I hail you once more.
https://www.businessinsider.com/these-9-photos-show-how-navy-trains-dolphins-detect-mines-2017-5?amp
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

Can you show us a video prove of what u said above......until then,all i can say is :stop watching some kind movies
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dotez:

https://images.app./RGJcy2uvo1vUtZBK7
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by XRJP: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
50d33q:
dumbass you quoted me first and they didn't kill those animals to eat like your Kingsman

You lack understanding.

Folly is in your DNA.

So you'd rather kill an animal for fun, pride and ego than for food

M-U-M-U

I pray you're saved from your folly before 40

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Drop a link to videos of all these bambam we all heard while growing up. Abi na just by mouth only. I come in peace ooo

godofuck231:
This thing saves lives , its forbidden in some riverine tribes to kill them , they are so intelligent that they recognize a drowning child or person , they carry the victims to safety , in advanced countries dolphins police and secure submarine pens and naval bases , some even know how to drop explosives at enemy submarins and report positions to their handlers , but here hunger no let them see front
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

We know say na lie. E be like the reporter got a share of the meat grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy, sure
Dayvidblue:

Yes at dolphins estate
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
godofuck231:

I know dolphins capabilities, i only quoted you because you said they can be used to send explosives to enemy submarine, brother that was the reason i quoted you,i know they can detect mines and dance like i have withnessed severally in dubai, but send explosives to enemy submarines, even my white girlfriend working in the navy shock too.
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

I know dolphins capabilities, i only quoted you because you said they can be used to send explosives to enemy submarine, brother that was the reason i quoted you,i know they can detect mines and dance like i have withnessed severally in dubai, but send explosives to enemy submarines, even my white girlfriend working in the navy shock too.
its classified
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mynd44:

Dogs do all that and more yet people still eat them. As long as the population they eat is small, I won't condemn them
Dogs do those in water? The population they eat should really be a concern irrespective of the quantity. You never knew if it is an indigent animal or a stray one from a migrating group.
We should be conscious of our biodiversity otherwise, ...
Re: Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
Drop a link to videos of all these bambam we all heard while growing up. Abi na just by mouth only. I come in peace ooo

thats why you brain is still small , keep spelling bambam ,you will still be in a Gobbledegook when you hit 50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.