Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) (59212 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by gaspology(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Kazeem47:
NATO vs Russia,China,North Korea,Iran.
you failed to add Venezuela, Syria, Afghanistan too grin
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
linearity:

If prayers changes anything, Nigeria would have been paradise on earth by now!
seriously bro, sometimes I do doubt the effect of prayer,

Especially during hard times
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Ddokie: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Kazeem47:

This Russian team no get joy at all. Dem no go even waste time before dem start to dey throw nuclear weapon.

NATO had better just chill.

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Flamees(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
Funny enough this stuff will favour our Nigerian online bombers. They will soon be assigned to Ukrian for peace keeping. If you know you know grin

Cpt. Slawormiir will lead the Benin Troops. grin
Over do you copy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Masterito(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2022
China will and the other countries you mentioned will get involved in a Russian. They mind thier biz wella but can give Russia moral support. China is well developed and economy is great because of lack of war.
Kazeem47:
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by techWriter3: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2022
can never Trump ... Em, check my profil.e if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by obedience4(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2022
somehow:

And how did it end?
Is Georgia is till still pro west.. The Soviet Union dissolved and NATO has expanded..
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by davillian(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:
I’m gonna witness World War III

I dey happy die
Lmao
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by somehow: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2022
obedience4:

Is Georgia is till still pro west.. The Soviet Union dissolved and NATO has expanded..

There was no Georgia until after the dissolution of USSR (Not through war, mutual agreement by all member states)

Expansion of NATO is to what end?
One world order or?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Flamees(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Russia to win, 2.10 odds.
Comrade grin

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by WHITELIGHTER: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
Funny enough this stuff will favour our Nigerian online bombers. They will soon be assigned to Ukrian for peace keeping. If you know you know grin

Cpt. Slawormiir will lead the Benin Troops. grin

your head dey there

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by WHITELIGHTER: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Kazeem47:

Remove China and N. Korea from that equation, they wont wanna get into any unnecessary war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by eneye1(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
NnamdiN:
Internet generation will catch cruise with anything. That's how they'll be catching cruise and tinubu will become their president.
I swear..

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2022
sekundosekundo:
grin
one missile from Moscow Aso Rock is brought to ruin
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by WATCHMANX: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Death to all WORLD WAR III promoter
That means death to ImmaculateJOEBIDEN and the American warmongers and globalists! Bravo! grin grin
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by HarunaWest(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Amazingify:
This is what we all need to pray for and not be joking abt.
War is not a child's play
For real peace to be achieved,there must be war.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
May God help us

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details

Yes oo
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by thundafire: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kazeem47:
china,N.Korea and Iran will not dare intervene this is beyond them
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by omaclarry(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I wish to have the power and balls of Vladimir Putin.

Ukraine should conduct the elections in the cities Russians occupy so peace should reign.

Should Nigeria conduct election in South East?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Ifybwoy7: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:

I dey happy die
your comment shows how foolish you are sir. and I mean that.

2 Likes

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by RussellRutherfo: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
chatinent:
Biden can never be Trump. For Biden, his slowmo should be forBIDEN.
[img]https://media./images/3a73d00434ae01efe8758730a2ecc747/tenor.gif[/img]

I am not exactly sure but were you not one of those who hated and wanted Trump out?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Billygee2u: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ohibenemma:
It's unfortunate that it has come to this. I pray for peace in Ukraine. I pray for the safety of her citizenry. I pray for sense in Putin's head. I pray for his humiliation.

#warhardlymakessense
Putin must be humiliated
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Billygee2u: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ohibenemma:
It's unfortunate that it has come to this. I pray for peace in Ukraine. I pray for the safety of her citizenry. I pray for sense in Putin's head. I pray for his humiliation. Amen

#warhardlymakessense
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mtchewwww!

Real countries are talking and dealing with real war affairs you mentioning nigeria

Nigeria thats still dealing with looting, corruption, banditry, kidnapping and road commisioning

You think this russian-ukrain affair na the nonsense dem dey do for north wey dem no fit eradicate boko haram and the iswap nonsense since

Siberia01:

Nigeria has a very big role to play in this war....
The world power of Africa...

It will be so scary when buhari presses that ICBL missile button in Aso rock

And thousand of tucano fleets of deadly bombers will rule the Russian airspace

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by mfm04622: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Na wa

You mean Russia and Putin were getting what they need to invade Ukraine for freely when their patsy was the US President? Thank you for reminding us
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I wish to have the power and balls of Vladimir Putin.

Ukraine should conduct the elections in the cities Russians occupy so peace should reign.

Putin is steeped in the ancient Russian art of Maskirovka. A military doctrine believed to have been developed in the 14th century with inspiration from Sun Tsu doctrines. Since the 20th century Russia has expanded this doctrine to the area of geopolitics generally and the domain of geostrategy particularly.

The doctrine is all about using layers or series of carefully calibrated and reactionary deceptions, denials, smokescreens, theatrics and disinformation to keep your opponents off balance and mentally drained trying to understand your moves.
But one of its major objectives is to mask your own weakness, by making your opponents read in too much into your basic actions, including when you backtrack. When you soft-pedal or reverse course out of fear of the opponent, even the opponent still interpretes it as one of your theatrics and reads it into your strength.

Now, we think this latest move was part of Putin’s original masterstroke plan. But it might just be him trying to save face and change course or adjust plans due to the threats of sanctions from the West. Or maybe the tanks and other assets will still later roll in for a blitzkreig. We do not know.

All told, Russian maskirovka is effective. Putin projects weakness as power. He is always ahead of the play and the world is constantly guessing from behind him.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:

I dey happy die
May you WITNESS it in Jesus name..

And may you die happy in it in Jesus name..

Amen! angry
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
WATCHMANX:
That means death to ImmaculateJOEBIDEN and the American warmongers and globalists! Bravo! grin grin
And what is so funny about that?

Is Joe Biden his father or what?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Roon9(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Amazingify:
This is what we all need to pray for and not be joking abt.
War is not a child's play

We Don pray for Nigeria finish?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by ALFADOS(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
am coming wait for me
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Bakrabas: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
How would you call western affairs world war. When Nigeria loggerhead with Cameroon over Bakassi, it wasn't world affairs, when Eritrea and Ethiopia started their war it wasn't world War, why the western affairs will cause world War 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.