Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36927 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

you're a dumb and one slow brain specimen, you should be used as experiment in lab

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Rule 2 insulting a nairalander
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

let me see if they will ban me and leave you unban, you think this is southeast govt that tolerated you hoodlum from running constituted authority
down

coward
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

let me see if they will ban me and leave you unban, you think this is southeast govt that tolerated you hoodlum from running constituted authority
down

coward

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

continued deceiving yourself, baby things, I'm waiting for their injustice. they will ban me and leave your idiotic post unbanned

bunch of Mpukurumiri
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by uzoma213(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

That’s I’m saying. If this President is smart .he should make peace with Russia everything will be peaceful. Both countries have family ties.
USA will push you to fight And abandon You when it matters most.

NATO wings will be clipped finally when China wants to take over Taiwan their formal territory.
Then they must fight if not the world will see them as chickens .

They can excuse Ukraine not being a member of NATO . But I’m 101% sure If Russia is a weakling NATO will send troops to Ukraine being a member or not.
facts

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by useni1: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I'll quote you in a week's time. Russian fighter jets are busy falling down under stinger missiles and you're in Nigeria making bloated talks.

By the time half of their Air force is cleared, nobody will tell them to return to their country.
Shey the film don clear for your eye? Before day break Russia will conquer the whole of Ukraine with coward America running with their tails behind. Russia will place short range nukes at Ukraine border with Poland. Within 2 yrs from now America will be forced to withdraw from all countries in Europe or face total and complete destruction
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Oyolohi24: 3:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Why waiting for that? Go and lol yourself ion high way quickly. I still like to be alive.
uote author=Offpoint1 post=110502670]Let WW3 breakout, let all the mad world powers release their Nuclear Warheads, let the world ends.... WE are tired.[/quote]
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Justinlean02(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Olamila:
they didn't ask for war, war came to them. The option Ukraine has is to defend their country not coward like you
are you a retard, my statement was for the world in general

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.