Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36931 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by PoliteActivist: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
The King of the North” in the Time of the End

Simply fulfilling bible prophecy.

Dan 11 vs 40

How does this below remotely resemble Russia invading Ukraine??

Daniel 11: 40-45
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. 41 He shall also enter the Glorious Land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall escape from his hand: Edom, Moab, and the prominent people of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels. 44 But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. 45 And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
shut up and stop analyzing trash from that Thatch house of yours

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by lexy2014: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Ukraine will be wiped out! Joe Biden will not do shit!

Trump we know, Trump we support

Thunder fire Tilumbu aka Tinubu useless senseless stupid idiotic online warriors!!!

And u think trump, a fan of Putin would have done differently?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
I wish to fight alongside the Ukrainian against the Russian bully...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
I blame USA
I blame Ukraine for allowing the West use them

None of this would have happened if USA has not sponsored the coup. Or USA wanting Ukraine on NATO

..Ukraine wanted to chill with the big boys it is feeling the heat now

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Crafteck1: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
VEXT:

Shut up, Yoruba Muslim
the religion has spoilt their mentality, bloodshed makes them hard..

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by PrinceMajestic: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
The annoying thing about UN is that they act blind to the atrocities US backed Israel is commiting currently occupying the Palestinian west bank Gaza strip and killing Palestinians everyday, UN did not do anything or say Palestine sovereignty and Territorial intergrity is being attacked, the same Terrorist Israel is now attacking Syria and UN is still acting blind but these bastard countries all want to crucify the Great Russian Federation for fighting for their security and sovereignty. Mother Nature, God of Justice grant the Russia, Palestine, and all oppressed nations victory. May evil USA, Her allies and supporters perish to pieces of rotten fleshs in these trying times. Thank God China is resolute in it's interest of justice. What an evil world, I'm glad Belarus is in solidarity with their brother, Let Russia destroy Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:
I wish to fight alongside the Ukrainian against the Russian bully...
all this war are un neccesary

Ukraine should have been neutral

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by callmetoniaa: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, the end of the world is near...
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
I can tell u for free Putin doesn’t want a war and he is scared of a full blown war cos he knows the consequences.

He wants to be quietly allowed to enforce a regime change or a coup in Ukraine and put a kremlin puppet there.

This is his game plan. Like what US tried to do with Syria indirectly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Olamila:
they didn't ask for war, war came to them. The option Ukraine has is to defend their country not coward like you

I don't know why we have lot's of coward youth these days. They have refused to grow some balls.

Is better to go to war and start afresh than to keep going in circles without progress.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia is a bully yes

But they are fighting for their sercurity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by KingdomlessKing: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Rebuke:

Come again please. Yhu said what?

Don't be deceived by all the media weaponery display and the noise Russia is making....remember, empty vessels they say makes the most noise.

Hmm but you know say empty armor tanks dey make noise pass Mack truck full of concrete :/
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Alaba0: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Woah
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
bankylan:
All these kids commenting here......Is Ukraine a NATO member that America will go all out for? Why are you praising Putin for this heinous crime in a modern world? Are you aware of the animal Putin is and how he suppresses opposition in Russia where he has amended constitution to put him in power till many years to come. I hope Buhari rules you for the next 20 years so that you will know what life is like under a dictator.

If Putin wants to show power like the US, let him show in business and technology that benefit humanity. Where are the Russian companies in the world, where are their products and services..........Will you in your dream chose to live in Russia over the US?

well said brother

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:
Yes... Now it's time to declare war on Russia
no one will risk that
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
they invade you and you are breaking diplomatic ties...do they think Putin cares?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Goodoption(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
I'm just imagining the boxes they are ticking
Minjim:

Just imagine this scenario, Russia firing at the whole world and the whole world firing back

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JohnBullMySon: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
I'll quote you in a week's time. Russian fighter jets are busy falling down under stinger missiles and you're in Nigeria making bloated talks.

By the time half of their Air force is cleared, nobody will tell them to return to their country.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by cutievik: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
For those interested in joining our battlefield forum on telegram where battlefield discussions, picture and videos are shared. Deep thinker's and analysis done on military topics.

Search for Battlefieldgroup01 on google and join the group link. Right now they are on this russia/Ukraine crisis.

Battlefieldgroup01

https://t .me/battlefieldgroup01

Remove the space between the 't' and the 'dot' copy to google and join the group.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
That was a very dumb move! cry
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by seyz91(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2022
cheesy
MikeMicheal:
If you want WORLD WAR 3, click like.

As for me, i want it. This world needs a massive RESET.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Sonfethopia: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Rebuke:

Come again please. Yhu said what?

Don't be deceived by all the media weaponery display and the noise Russia is making....remember, empty vessels they say makes the most noise.

Russia is making noise? I'm sorry for you. Even America is afriad of Russia

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
perambulator:
they invade you and you are breaking diplomatic ties...do they think Putin cares?
The Ukrainian executive leadership is seriously out of ideas?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by SocialJustice: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Calibrator:
If this crisis drags into the summer and Ukraine needs mercenaries to fight for them in exchange for permanent citizenship of the country, I am available for duty.

If not for the bitter cold over there right now, I'd be halfway there already.

Lol, na people like you dey die for Libya desert. Because of Ukrainian citizenship you want to enter infantry and be in battle front everyday for as long as this battle runs. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Poopypants: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
so says Useni, a Nairalander, a no one typing from the comfort of his keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
HonNL:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Ukraine's President.

Werey,hope you dey lead for front....

Stupid and dumb politicians
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Ournolly: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2022
bestpunterever:
NATO should start bombing Moscow
Nato has no legitimacy for that, Ukraine is not a NATO member state hence that will be trespassing.
Also, NATO reactions may play Russia's hands, they will simply conquer those tiny former USSR like Belarus, Georgia etc.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by somehow: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2022
This puppet allowed to be used by the west.

I hate it when we have selfish and silly leaders anywhere.

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by somehow: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Ournolly:

Nato has no legitimacy for that, Ukraine is not a NATO member state hence that will be trespassing.
Also, NATO reactions may play Russia's hands, they will simply conquer those tiny former USSR like Belarus, Georgia etc.

Belarus is pro Russia and always been for Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
bankylan:
All these kids commenting here......Is Ukraine a NATO member that America will go all out for? Why are you praising Putin for this heinous crime in a modern world? Are you aware of the animal Putin is and how he suppresses opposition in Russia where he has amended constitution to put him in power till many years to come. I hope Buhari rules you for the next 20 years so that you will know what life is like under a dictator.

If Putin wants to show power like the US, let him show in business and technology that benefit humanity. Where are the Russian companies in the world, where are their products and services..........Will you in your dream chose to live in Russia over the US?

A kid , calling people kids . What’s up with all these VISA ish? No be everybody get dream to go America. St. Peter’s square Russia is my of my dream places to visit. Stop talking childish .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.