Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36929 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by profito: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
I think Ukraine is ready for WAR against Russia!
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by slimghost(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEXT:

Shut up, Yoruba Muslim

Who is this oluku?. Who is Yoruba Muslim? Anu mpama without Braincells.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by mpire: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Ukraine will be wiped out! Joe Biden will not do shit!

Trump we know, Trump we support

Thunder fire Tilumbu aka Tinubu useless senseless stupid idiotic online warriors!!!

Obviously you're a LOSER just like Trump. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Masterito(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Some Nigerians are quite foolish o. Is America in Ukraine? Lol
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Pastorsmile: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Get me papers. Iam ready to fly to Ukraine and fight. I have loss confidence in Northern government of Nigeria.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MartinsD12(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

Someone in Ukraine wrote to become a member of Russian enemy NATO.
Russia asked america "how far"
America said it saw the application letter but it denied membership
Ukraine said to Russia "I am a independent country I can do whatever I like'
France and Germany now begged Ukraine to cool down lol."this your Russian brother is a mad man o"
Ukraine said "WTF"
Putin vex
I no understand this your analysis ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

I no understand this your analysis ooo
Somebody in Ukraine looked for Russia trouble
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by mpire: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Oracleamehdin:
Following the false allegation against the man of God Prophet Emmanuel Ameh of Divine fountain Prophetic Gospel Centre Kano State Nigeria, a public apology has been published by the accuser via Daily trust news paper on 22/2/2022 ( page 10), to further inform the general public on the false accusation stating that the man of God was caught at the burial ground.

#ShareThisPost

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3137099313235836&id=1669571426655306&sfnsn=scwspmo
[/s]

YOU'RE FVCKING MAD!!! WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR CRAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MartinsD12(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

Somebody in Ukraine looked for Russia trouble
By wanting to join Russia nato army and how does this concern US?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by TheiaTalks: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Henri8:

Dem still dey dia?

Sadly, they didn't leave. cry at least most of them didn't. Now they're trapped in the place cos there are no more flights last I heard from a friend. cry
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MiaBeer(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Let WW3 breakout, let all the mad world powers release their Nuclear Warheads, let the world ends.... WE are tired.
It looks like you’re in your 70s. After living your life, you don’t want others to enjoy their lives. If you’re tired, that’s your wahala because this life is soooo beautiful. Your mumu is waiting for the next bus to Ojuelegba grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

By wanting to join Russia nato army and how does this concern US?
The USA controls the NATO army not Russia.
Russia and NATO are evalasting enemies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Calibrator:
If this crisis drags into the summer and Ukraine needs mercenaries to fight for them in exchange for permanent citizenship of the country, I am available for duty.

If not for the bitter cold over there right now, I'd be halfway there already.

As in u ready.... their embassy dey ooo... to go ooo.... i am not praying for that..

But if they need health personnel ... i go dey available... grin
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by techWriter3: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin invasion
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MartinsD12(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

The USA controls the NATO army not Russia.
Russia and NATO are evalasting enemies
Now I see , the person wanting to join nato army is he a Ukrainian ?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Now I see , the person wanting to join nato army is he a Ukrainian ?
Yes !
He is a Ukrainian
He is also the president of the Ukrainians
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by pseudonomer: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:
courage does not define a leader.

Being smart does.
Politics is a game.

Just yesterday, Trump tagged Putin as SMART!

Putin was going to attack Ukraine at all cost, that’s why Ukraine trying to join NATO. Putin has claimed times after times that he’s not going to attack Ukraine, claiming the troops are there to protect his country. But all the intelligence info claimed Putin will attack.

So as a leader, if a country attacks you, you will succumb and just have to surrender your sovereignty, without fighting or seeking help. Remember there were lots of dialogues with Putin, from Macron, to Olaf. But he still went on to attack, so Putin is not about diplomacy.

If Israel has a leader like you, they would have been wiped off long time ago. There’s honour in fighting for your sovereignty.

If all other country leader would have been like you, Hitler would have conquered the world.

And it’s an open secret that Trump is Putin’s puppet, why would he not consider him smart?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Rapture4real(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
The King of the North” in the Time of the End

Simply fulfilling bible prophecy.

Dan 11 vs 40

You're very 100% correct.The Bible has a lot to say about the king of the North which is Russia
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Cit3zen: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
But Russia is not a Muslim nation and will never be. Muslims keep supporting russia grin grin grin

useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

Putin was going to attack Ukraine at all cost, that’s why Ukraine trying to join NATO. Putin has claimed times after times that he’s not going to attack Ukraine, claiming the troops are there to protect his country. But all the intelligence info claimed Putin will attack.

So as a leader, if a country attacks you, you will succumb and just have to surrender your sovereignty, without fighting or seeking help. Remember there were lots of dialogues with Putin, from Macron, to Olaf. But he still went on to attack, so Putin is not about diplomacy.

If Israel has a leader like you, they would have been wiped off long time ago. There’s honour in fighting for your sovereignty.

If all other country leader would have been like you, Hitler would have conquered the world.

And it’s an open secret that Trump is Putin’s puppet, why would he not consider him smart?

You have no nuts about what's going on here.
This isn't about courage.
It's about diplomacy, diplomacy is smartness and not cowardice.
Two countries giving up her weapons and settling for peace isn't cowardice.
Look at the map below, the yellow areas are nato states and have US bases rotationally there.

Will the USA allow such domination of Russia or china in Mexico? Canada? Or even distant Argentina?

There is an extent to everything bro, Putin stands that Ukraine will not join nato, he would rather invade her and that's what he's doing, a move he regrets not taking on all the over 14 states that have hurriedly joined nato because looking at this map... Russia is surrounded.

Will the USA allow to be surrounded like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JOemmy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Can they pay good money? Guys here in nigeria are ready to fight.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Oddfinder: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I haven't been following the news lately. What exactly is the basis of this war mongering?
Ukraine joining NATO translate to the US having military bases all over the border of Ukraine..spying on Russia. Ukraine will house nuclear weapons all aiming at Russia..by trying to join NATO Ukraine broke dos deals and Russia has to defend itself..just imagine Russian armies stationed at the Canadian border with the US..cant that happen?
Will the us allow Russia to even have a military facility in Canada? That's wat the us want to do in Ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by fennels007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Off point

Offpoint1:
Let WW3 breakout, let all the mad world powers release their Nuclear Warheads, let the world ends.... WE are tired.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MartinsD12(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
baralatie:

Yes !
He is a Ukrainian
He is also the president of the Ukrainians
Hmmmm
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by pseudonomer: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:

You have no nuts about what's going on here.
This isn't about courage.
It's about diplomacy, diplomacy is smartness and not cowardice.
Two countries giving up her weapons and settling for peace isn't cowardice.
Look at the map below, the yellow areas are nato states and have US bases rotationally there.

Will the USA allow such domination of Russia or china in Mexico? Canada? Or even distant Argentina?

There is an extent to everything bro, Putin stands that Ukraine will not join nato, he would rather invade her and that's what he's doing, a move he regrets not taking on all the over 14 states that have hurriedly joined nato because looking at this map... Russia is surrounded.

Will the USA allow to be surrounded like this?

Nearly half of Europe is a member of NATO… And moreover, Russia has base in Cuba and other Southern American countries.

The EU and US is more United now than ever. Russia will never win this, the worst is WWIII, which I pray God forbid.

Anyway you and I opinions do not matter in this war, I will just wait and watch, and secretly pray for Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JohnBullMySon: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

USA is sending just 4K for now . Am not talking about Ukraine. Russia have over a million. Ukraine stands no chance .
There are no US troops in Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

Nearly half of Europe is a member of NATO… And moreover, Russia has base in Cuba and other Southern American countries.

The EU and US is more United now than ever. Russia will never win this, the worst is WWIII, which I pray God forbid.

Anyway you and I opinions do not matter in this war, I will just wait and watch, and secretly pray for Ukraine.

This will be my last reply to you. Do you think you are having a conversation with a kid?

Russia doesn't have a single base in SA, the only base out of Asia, yes you are right was in Cuba and that was shutdown since 2002. As a matter of fact, it was a war game site.

Do you know over 80% of Americans see no way how this war in Ukraine consigns America or even NATO.

All of this is gaining momentum because it's Putin's russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by pseudonomer: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:

This will be my last reply to you. Do you think you are having a conversation with a kid?

Russia doesn't have a single base in SA, the only base out of Asia, yes you are right was in Cuba and that was shutdown since 2002. As a matter of fact, it was a war game site.

Do you know over 80% of Americans see no way how this war in Ukraine consigns America or even NATO.

All of this is gaining momentum because it's Putin's russia.

It’s not about America, it’s about Europe, it’s about NATO and most of its members are in Europe, and since US controls the NATO, it becomes her business. It’s about preserving sovereignty of a European country.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oddfinder:

Ukraine joining NATO translate to the US having military bases all over the border of Ukraine..spying on Russia. Ukraine will house nuclear weapons all aiming at Russia..by trying to join NATO Ukraine broke dos deals and Russia has to defend itself..just imagine Russian armies stationed at the Canadian border with the US..cant that happen?
Will the us allow Russia to even have a military facility in Canada? That's wat the us want to do in Ukraine

From this assertion up here, Ukraine should solely be blamed for this crisis. Why allow US to used them? They have have been used and dumped. US should be sactioned for using Ukraine as a bait.

Now, I am sure US would have by now withdrawn it's troops from Ukraine border thereby making Ukraine to face the consequences of their actions alone.

He world must unite and dialogue should be employed to stop this looming war. As I see it, Russia will crush Ukraine to crumbs in no distance time if this crisis looms on.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Minjim: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
RexTramadol1:

What are you saying?

There is no way the whole world will be against Russia

They have allies that are strong too and most top nations will rather avoid war coming to their door steps destroying all they built for years

Only communist states will support them. And how many are they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.