Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36928 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

It’s not about America, it’s about Europe, it’s about NATO and most of its members are in Europe, and since US controls the NATO, it becomes her business. It’s about preserving sovereignty of a European country.
I be say I not go reply you again but clearly you are not updated educationally.

First of all Ukraine used to be a Soviet state, it's an alien in Europe.
It's neither an EU member,
Not a NATO member.
So what Europe are you talking about? undecided
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by sosereal201(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
It's not America's war
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Emeka511(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ka wo... nwanne'm.
#AmeakpuOhafia
chidiidika:
God help my friends and brothers over there....

#Asaga Ohafia
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by pseudonomer: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:

I be say I not go reply you again but clearly you are not updated educationally.

First of all Ukraine used to be a Soviet state, it's an alien in Europe.
It's neither an EU member,
Not a NATO member.
So what Europe are you talking about? undecided

Europe != EU.

And Ukraine is in Europe, same as Russia. There is nothing like Soviet Union anyone.

Are you kidding me. Turkey is not in EU but part of NATO. I guess you were just replying to tackle.

If you read my first response. Putin will always attack Ukraine. Putin supported the rebel groups by sending soldiers in disguise. The main reason Ukraine wanted NATO. And it has not been approved, and Olaf claimed there was no plan to be approved.

Russia invading Ukraine is never justified. You are free to let your hatred for US and West or your love for Donald Trump cloud your judgement.

If it’s a war between RuSsia and US, or Russia vs UK or Russia vs France… I wouldn’t care and Russia will dare not but bullying a small country is bs! Only cowards does that. Putin is a coward, and anyone claiming he’s justified for attacking/bullying Ukraine is also a coward!
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

Europe != EU.

Are you kidding me. Turkey is not in EU but part of NATO. I guess you were just replying to tackle.

If you read my first response. Putin will always attack Ukraine. Putin supported the rebel groups by sending soldiers in disguise. The main reason Ukraine wanted NATO. And it has not been approved, and Olaf claimed there was no plan to be approved.

Russia invading Ukraine is never justified. You are free to let your hatred for US and West or your love for Donald Trump cloud your judgement.

If it’s a war between RuSsia and US, or Russia vs UK or Russia vs France… I wouldn’t care and Russia will dare not but bullying a small country is bs! Only cowards does that. Putin is a coward, and anyone claiming he’s justified for attacking/bullying Ukraine is also a coward!

Are you ok? undecided
Is the USA a European state?
So you don't know what NATO stands for?
Let me put it in kindergarten terms for you because obviously you are a kid. NATO is a military romance of different countries.
You are just yapping gabbages!
Even Nigeria can be a member of NATO if they meet the requirements
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Owonikoko7: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
I hope dem no go postpone dinamo Kiev and shakter donetsk match dis weekend
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by gaspology(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
exactly my thoughts. US with NATO responding with sanctions is laughable. What happened to almighty "American resolve".
Truly, Russia no be Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Granada etc grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by pseudonomer: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:

Are you ok? undecided
Is the USA a European state?
So you don't know what NATO stands for?
Let me put it in kindergarten terms for you because obviously you are a kid. NATO is a military romance of different countries.
You are just yapping gabbages!

Lol,

https://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160627_1607-10things-eng.pdf
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Henri8: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
TheiaTalks:

Sadly, they didn't leave. cry at least most of them didn't. Now they're trapped in the place cos there are no more flights last I heard from a friend. cry
Haa... Wahala dey o.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Peppysco: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rebuke:

Come again please. Yhu said what?

Don't be deceived by all the media weaponery display and the noise Russia is making....remember, empty vessels they say makes the most noise.

Ohh my God, to even think I read your comment hoping to get a reasonable point, judging by the way you started only to be
disappointed by the last line 'remember, empty vessels they say make the most noise'. You got it all wrong man, that Sentence was coined by the forefathers of all mutivational speakers in Nigeria, na scam.
If the U.S wasn't sure of Russia's military capacity, it would have waged a war against Russia given all of Putin's annoying outbursts for years. Putin is not just making a noise, man is making an all out threats to the West and NATO collectively and the all see him as a man to be feared.

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
... The sad truth embarassed

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

Lol,

https://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160627_1607-10things-eng.pdf
Have I sent you any links?
My words are facts, you can go on google to confirm.
Don't send me a lengthy page link angry send me your words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by sunboy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Let WW3 breakout, let all the mad world powers release their Nuclear Warheads, let the world ends.... WE are tired.

You can always go and die your die alone… you don’t have to drag us with you Abeg.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Oluwademilade: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
How will you recover the weapons after the war?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by yinkeys(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oddfinder:
NATO, UK,US and all these inconsequential European countries cannot protect u from Russia. They Wil just push u enter fire..as it is now, Ukraine are on their own..the best thing now is to give up NATO..that's the only term Russia will agree to..me sef will not take wat Ukraine is trying to do..NEVER
This is too late.
Putin wants to take over Ukraine
Ukraine is now Russia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Osibajo2023: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:
Yes... Now it's time to declare war on Russia
lol, you want to declare war on Russia
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tenpipsperday: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is the same Russia America saved from the Nazis. Putin is a fool.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Just40: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
tenpipsperday:
This is the same Russia America saved from the Nazis. Putin is a fool.
u mean the Same Russians who saved Europe from the Nazis and American soldiers from facing the brutal nature of Nazi Army ?

The Russians have constantly saved Europe from it worse excesses
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
lol, you want to declare war on Russia

You want to cry?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Osibajo2023: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

You want to cry?
ur father want to cry
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Osibajo2023:
ur father want to cry

You lack proper home training so I can't keep doing the back and forth thingy with you..
Frustrated m*fo
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tenpipsperday: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Just40:
u mean the Same Russians who saved Europe from the Nazis and American soldiers from facing the brutal nature of Nazi Army ?

The Russians have constantly saved Europe from it worse excesses

Eiyaa!

Nostradamus even predicted the war years before it started. He said Germans will face defeat at white sand. By the time Germans were entering Russia, cold was unbearable because the snow that year was something else. Everywhere was covered in snow and that was what Nostradamus referred to as white sands. Bro Russians could not stand Germans until allied forces led by US arrived.

The war was in Europe so I don't know where you got your information that Russia saved America. The US joined the war after stupid Japan launched unprovoked attack on US army at Pearl Harbour. You can use your Google.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by winner37(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
I pray this war should be government to government, millitary to millitary and not government to civilians or millitary to civilians oo
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Johel(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Let WW3 breakout, let all the mad world powers release their Nuclear Warheads, let the world ends.... WE are tired.

Simple...me too is tired
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Johel(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
HonNL:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Ukraine's President.

I for like fight for Ukraine oh....make I know say Na abroad I die...not in a shithole.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Bigfishlee45(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
i hope you are not the enemy i am suspecting...
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by LIONSABRE(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
I wonder how this would end.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by West2019(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
please someone should tell me the full meaning of NATO thanks
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Just40: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Eiyaa!

Nostradamus even predicted the war years before it started. He said Germans will face defeat at white sand. By the time Germans were entering Russia, cold was unbearable because the snow that year was something else. Everywhere was covered in snow and that was what Nostradamus referred to as white sands. Bro Russians could not stand Germans until allied forces led by US arrived.

The war was in Europe so I don't know where you got your information that Russia saved America. The US joined the war after stupid Japan launched unprovoked attack on US army at Pearl Harbour. You can use your Google.
before the allies landed, the Russians had already faced the brutal nature of the Nazi Army and was on the march from the Eastern front...
They arrived in Berlin before the Americans.

What I meant by Russia saved America is by the fact that because of Russia, the American army did not face the worse of the navy Army because Nazy Germany directed the bulk of the forced on the Eastern front with Russia/USSR.

Before the Germans, do you know who else thought he could invade Russia? The French did, Napoleon got to Moscow and burned part of the city do while the Russian forces gracious kept watching him without putting up a fight (waiting for winter to arrive) Napoleon barely made it out of Moscow.. The Russians march on to Paris and force him to abdicate.

There is something called the Russian Rage

Folks were warned about "Russian Rage", how hard it is to provoke, and how difficult it is to stop until the fierce fire burns out and then, rational discourse can begin..
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Swaelyf(f): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
the minute he fired the first shot the diplomatic ties they had was already void if Nato wants to help they should send seasoned war generals to ukraine to provide strategies on winning this war because you fit carry all the weapons but a good strategist can actually win the war for you
perambulator:
they invade you and you are breaking diplomatic ties...do they think Putin cares?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by colossus91(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Make dem gimme citizenship I go fight! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.