Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36930 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

It's funny you think they should just duck cause they are being threatened by a stronger opponent.
It'd not be the first time a smaller entity disgraces a bigger one. It's not by size but by courage...

Courage you say?
Oga when you were in high school. You not dey weigh person before your fight. Some courage na stupidity oh!.

Courage you say: Putin is currently discussing with the Pakistan PM over a hot tea in Moscow while the ukranian president is ordering from his wardrobe closet, his innocent citizens to defend their country .

Guy the West can push you to your doom...
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
ken6488:

I just feel for Ukraine because they stand no chance

Me, too..
But war is about tactics and Ukraine won't be fighting the war alone..
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by useni1: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. Here's a report from someone in the city saying he hasn't seen any tanks. America and Europe will be destroyed in your dreams.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/ukraine-russia-invasion-kharkiv-report-1312030/
rollingstone? You are a clown
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:

Courage you say?
Oga when you were in high school. You not dey weigh person before your fight. Some courage na stupidity oh!.

Courage you say: Putin is currently discussing with the Pakistan PM over a hot tea in Moscow while the ukranian president is ordering from his wardrobe closet, his innocent citizens to defend their country .

Guy the West can push you to your doom...

Okay....
Can't argue...
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by bigben3: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Too late, with little impact.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by franchasng: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
ogun kee you and visa. Come out and fight paper tiger America. It will be over before you even blink your eyes. Ogun kee you and America
Yoruba Muslim terrorists. You guys will be worst than Afghanistan and Yemeni terrorists. I fear for the future of Yoruba region with growing numbe of you Yoruba Muslims cry

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tonididdy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
pseudonomer:

You can never be a leader.
courage does not define a leader.

Being smart does.
Politics is a game.

Just yesterday, Trump tagged Putin as SMART!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
franchasng:
It's really sad.

US and the West of today are led by cowards yet they go about causing trouble for others.

I am sure Ukraine was banking on NATO military support but the leaders of NATO are pure cowards without balls.

Most times you don't fight war only for selfish gains, you also fight war for justice, to teach others lesson and to protect the vulnerable.

NATO ought to damn whatever consequences and go on all out military confrontation against Russia, trust me, Putin will have no option but to retreat and call for peace.

Economic sanctions are not enough. NATO needs to send a strong military message to Putin

NATO and America knows Russia is not a push over. Russia is bigger than the entire Europe in land Mass . Almost x2 of USA.
If there’s a Nuclear war there’s a high chances of Russia coming out tops than the rest Because of the land Mass.

People on here are brainwashed they think a war with Russia is like a Rambo movies. They’ll Be casualties. Russia can’t go down without putting Up a massive fight everyone knows it.

America is scared to Attack Russia. If Russia is weak they would have sent troops to invade Russian but they can’t.

Putin has warned if anyone tries to interfere with Russia forces going for peace keeping in Ukraine they’ll consequences.

If the Ukraine president had made peace with Russia instead of the west all these drama wouldn’t have happened . You can’t allow your brother to make friends with your enemy at your backyard all in the name of Democracy.

It’s either you fight for generation to coming ahead or allow them be Annihilated in the future . That’s what Russia is fighting for. NATO accepting Ukraine is Future war either we try to believe or not.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Defensively they can. They don't need to invade Russia. They just need to keep killing them inside Ukraine till they're tired.

With 4k army Army Against over 160,000 army that’s a big joke. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by agaluck: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cross your fingers and watch what will be the outcome. I strongly believe in NATO.
Up Ukraine!
Up NATO!
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by israelmao(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is trying to relive Hilter's antecedents in spite of the appeals and warnings from other superpowers not go to war against Ukraine he still went and struck.Putin will be brought to his knees,I know he has pride but he will be pressurised to bow.Putin's war is not only against Ukraine alone but to test his might against other superpowers,because why would he go against a nation which has been recognized independent nation in 1994 to lend support to rebels within it?Putin has indicated his displeasure about Ukraine's intention to join NATO.Ukraine is not alone in this war,it's an indirect WARIII.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Me, too..
But war is about tactics and Ukraine won't be fighting the war alone..
exactly with or without NATO Russia will annihilate them
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nicenixon: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
It is funny how some people think Russia will just invade Ukraine without Ukraine giving a fight. Ukraine maybe small but they may also be dangerous and I know they will be backed by silent partners. Remember USA entered Vietnam, thinking it will be easy for them and also Russia entered Afghanistan thinking the same also but we all know how it ended. Russia shares border with Ukraine, so they will never nuke Ukraine, the type of war you're fighting also determine the type of weapon you use.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Deefirm: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
I sure will remind you of this statement in a week time.

useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JohnBullMySon: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

With 4k army Army Against over 160,000 army that’s a big joke. grin grin
Ukraine's military is over 250k
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by RexTramadol1: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Minjim:

Just imagine this scenario, Russia firing at the whole world and the whole world firing back

What are you saying?

There is no way the whole world will be against Russia

They have allies that are strong too and most top nations will rather avoid war coming to their door steps destroying all they built for years

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by naikeboy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
You will give weapon to anyone that wants to defend your country but won't carry weapon yourself.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by oluwaahmed: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Defensively they can. They don't need to invade Russia. They just need to keep killing them inside Ukraine till they're tired.

Lol. Ukraine that 80% of its citizens of Russian origin. Ukraine no even reach for Russia to attack. They will just provide military support to the various breakaway factions inside Ukraine until only Kiev is left as Ukraine grin
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by webizone(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
bankylan:
All these kids commenting here......Is Ukraine a NATO member that America will go all out for? Why are you praising Putin for this heinous crime in a modern world? Are you aware of the animal Putin is and how he suppresses opposition in Russia where he has amended constitution to put him in power till many years to come. I hope Buhari rules you for the next 20 years so that you will know what life is like under a dictator.

If Putin wants to show power like the US, let him show in business and technology that benefit humanity. Where are the Russian companies in the world, where are their products and services..........Will you in your dream chose to live in Russia over the US?

Vodka
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by JohnBullMySon: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Lol. Ukraine that 80% of its citizens of Russian origin. Ukraine no even reach for Russia to attack. They will just provide military support to the various breakaway factions inside Ukraine until only Kiev is left as Ukraine grin
Go and check the places that support Russia. Only two small regions near Russia. You think Ukraine is filled with tribalists that hate their country like Nigeria.

go and read up on the 2013 Ukraine revolution.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by profndu(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
I don't support this war but I see it as a revolution lifting Nigeria and some countries from developing to developed countries
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Deltavariant(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oddfinder:
NATO, UK,US and all these inconsequential European countries cannot protect u from Russia. They Wil just push u enter fire..as it is now, Ukraine are on their own..the best thing now is to give up NATO..that's the only term Russia will agree to..me sef will not take wat Ukraine is trying to do..NEVER
Guy u make a lot of sense, I like people that understand & comprehend b4 spewing anything out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by OneCorner: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Let WW3 breakout, let all the mad world powers release their Nuclear Warheads, let the world ends.... WE are tired.
U and who are tired

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Deltavariant(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin grin grin
webizone:
Vodka
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by VIKTO83(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Imagine say Russia advance into Ukraine with over 200 war trucks and ukraine round them up and capture all of them.

It's very possible because Russia too get confidence and that might turn to haunt them
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ukraine's military is over 250k

USA is sending just 4K for now . Am not talking about Ukraine. Russia have over a million. Ukraine stands no chance .
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by MartinsD12(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
HonNL:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Ukraine's President.

Why is these happening what is Ukraine offense and why is united States and united kingdom keeping quiet allowing Russia to declare war on Ukraine?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
profndu:
I don't support this war but I see it as a revolution lifting Nigeria and some countries from developing to developed countries
Not this war
Abeg
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Why is these happening what is Ukraine offense and why is united States and united kingdom keeping quiet allowing Russia to declare war on Ukraine?
Someone in Ukraine wrote to become a member of Russian enemy NATO.
Russia asked america "how far"
America said it saw the application letter but it denied membership
Ukraine said to Russia "I am a independent country I can do whatever I like'
France and Germany now begged Ukraine to cool down lol."this your Russian brother is a mad man o"
Ukraine said "WTF"
Putin vex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.