Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke (480 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by ExAngel007(f): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
A man has started a debate after questioning the long-held belief that broke men do not get love from women.

Marcus Gram said on Twitter that even when he was broke, he was loved by women.

He added that a lot of the men who claim women don't love them because they are broke "haven't accepted they're just unpleasant to date".

His post led to a debate as some agreed with him and said that poor men are getting married every day and having children.

Others said his experience is not the norm and the norm is that broke men do not get love from women.

See some arguments below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/man-starts-debate-after-saying-he-was-loved-by-women-even-when-he-was-broke.html
Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by Zonefree(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
The only WOMAN that will be with you when you're BROKE is your MOTHER.

Don't let anyone deceive you.

Women especially Nigerian girls are not programmed to be with a broke man. It's in their constitution.

A broke man demanding and expecting Love from a Nigerian girl is naive and ignorant... Such a man should be treated as a terrorist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
the above is one hell of a CONFUSED brotha!!!!
being broke doesnt mean you had NOTHING to bring to the table....thus OF COURSE women would still be attracted to you. you can still provide a great deal to a person while being financially broke (aka security, knowledge, peace of mind, care, affection, companionship etc)... but most importantly, many men out there are broke because they TOOK CARE OF BUSINESSS aka paid the rent/bills, car notes, paid for food and life necessities etc etc etc

sadly, in Nigeria/Africa, many women see a broke man as a liability and/or many men see such broke man as a failure.... what a shame!
Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by Baitullah: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Myself, I'm still trying to decipher th existence of love
Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by qtguru(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
When I was broke women helped/loved me and men too (not in a gay way) brotherly love, but then again I had something to offer. It's an individual thing, if people like you enough they will help, if people feel you have potential they will help, if you are the type that people know is very resourceful, people will help. That's how I see it, but obviously I trust some peeps will say I'm pandering

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Make urself a brand first.and women will lick ur toes.money no be everything.just try meet up few of the standards required by sensible women.

1 Like

Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Baitullah:
Myself, I'm still trying to decipher th existence of love

love comes in different form....

- what you feel for your parents, siblings or family.
- what you feel for someone you care a lot for (a loved one, a pet etc)
- what you feel about an action that you are highly passionate about (job, sport, music etc)

if you never felt love about anything, then it doesnt mean it will never happen, it just means you havent had the opportunity yet.
Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by CandyOps(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
I got girls when I was broke but now I'm still broke and still get bitches

1 Like

Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by odinson1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Broke doesn't mean you don't have at least 5k in your account.

That dude is spitting trash
Re: Man Starts Debate After Saying He Was Loved By Women Even When He Was Broke by emmaodet: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
The only WOMAN that will be with you when you're BROKE is your MOTHER.

Don't let anyone deceive you.

Women especially Nigerian girls are not programmed to be with a broke man. It's in their constitution.

A broke man demanding and expecting Love from a Nigerian girl is naive and ignorant... Such a man should be treated as a terrorist!

grin grin grin

Na wa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Univerity,with The Highest Runz Girls Is?.. / You Might Hear This On The News Soon / 4some In Ajegunle: Alhaji And The Exciting Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.